2004 - 2006 TL Carbon Fiber Engine Covers

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 03:12 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MichaelBenz
Ok Jason....answer to your question...NO. I dont have enough blue CF left. I have 18 inches of blue fabric left...which is not enough to do a cover. I will be going out of state here soon (next week) and will be visiting one of my CF material suppliers that we get the blue materials from...and will pick some more material up at that time if you like. I will have one made in blue....cause honestly....I will keep it myself if you dont want it....lol!

BUT....still have plenty of BLACK material left that we are still making covers with today! Note....cover in mold right now...is to the next buyer. Not spoken for yet. All other covers sold have been mfg'd already! Next one out of the mold is to the next paying customer!!!
michael,

no disrespect to you and your operation, I was trying to get a answer and you hadn't responded to any of my questions. I have been trying to get an answer from you since you posted this forum, and then went on acurazine to see if maybe you checked the forum more often.

my first question to you occurred on 7-17 (5 days ago), you responded on 7-18 but was a lil vague as to whether this cover woudl fit my car or the TL only. I am sorry if I seem impatient its just I need to get an engine cover before Funk Flex Show on august 5-6 (2 1/2 weeks away)

Please do look into the blue carbon fiber, I'd love to get this cover and would even front the money if need be so that you know im seriously interested. Please let me know what you find out, I will hold off on the other cover.
Old 07-23-2006, 01:14 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by jason2713
michael,

no disrespect to you and your operation, I was trying to get a answer and you hadn't responded to any of my questions. I have been trying to get an answer from you since you posted this forum, and then went on acurazine to see if maybe you checked the forum more often.

my first question to you occurred on 7-17 (5 days ago), you responded on 7-18 but was a lil vague as to whether this cover woudl fit my car or the TL only. I am sorry if I seem impatient its just I need to get an engine cover before Funk Flex Show on august 5-6 (2 1/2 weeks away)

Please do look into the blue carbon fiber, I'd love to get this cover and would even front the money if need be so that you know im seriously interested. Please let me know what you find out, I will hold off on the other cover.
I understand...but as I said to you over on the other place....I am very familiar with ACURA....hense...why I am here on the ACURA site selling them. I understand you asked a question on 7-17.....and I answered your question the best I could given the knowledge I had at the time. As I said, I am familiar with ACURA....not so with HONDA. I know they are very similar...but exactly what the differences are....I do not know off hand without going to a HONDA and fitting it and seeing whats what. So I did some research on the net....found a few places talking about the same...so I passed on the info as I know it....so if it sounded a little "iffy"....its because I truely, again...as I stated over on the other place....I am not the type of vendor who is a "yes guy" just to take your money and figure it out later....I want to know definatively that I can do what I state. Honestly Jason...there are MANY people who would have done just that. I am not one of em. If I tell you it can be done....I have either tried it already/have hands on experience or occular knowledge that it can be done (lol...been looking for a place to whip that "occular" term out...lol...its from some movie.....Barbershop I think...anyway) no....I dont want to take your money until I know something can be accomplished. I wouldnt be doing myself, my company, the community, nor YOU a service by doing so. I apologize if you felt I was ignoring your questions...but I wanted to find out appropriate answers to your questions...rather than just saying...sure...send me money....and then looking into it. That wouldnt be cool at all...and in my opinion...wouldnt be good business practice.

I will look into the BLUE CF this coming week and let you know whats up as soon as I find out. We would be cutting it close....as next week is gone due to no BLUE CF materials to make it.....plenty of BLACK...just not enough BLUE right now...only 18" left. I can do a few heel panels with that on motorcycles...but NOT enough for an engine cover unfortunately. Again...will get back to you as soon as I find out next week.
Old 07-23-2006, 09:02 AM
Advanced

I understand...but as I said to you over on the other place....I am very familiar with ACURA....hense...why I am here on the ACURA site selling them. I understand you asked a question on 7-17.....and I answered your question the best I could given the knowledge I had at the time. As I said, I am familiar with ACURA....not so with HONDA. I know they are very similar...but exactly what the differences are....I do not know off hand without going to a HONDA and fitting it and seeing whats what. So I did some research on the net....found a few places talking about the same...so I passed on the info as I know it....so if it sounded a little "iffy"....its because I truely, again...as I stated over on the other place....I am not the type of vendor who is a "yes guy" just to take your money and figure it out later....I want to know definatively that I can do what I state. Honestly Jason...there are MANY people who would have done just that. I am not one of em. If I tell you it can be done....I have either tried it already/have hands on experience or occular knowledge that it can be done (lol...been looking for a place to whip that "occular" term out...lol...its from some movie.....Barbershop I think...anyway) no....I dont want to take your money until I know something can be accomplished. I wouldnt be doing myself, my company, the community, nor YOU a service by doing so. I apologize if you felt I was ignoring your questions...but I wanted to find out appropriate answers to your questions...rather than just saying...sure...send me money....and then looking into it. That wouldnt be cool at all...and in my opinion...wouldnt be good business practice.

I will look into the BLUE CF this coming week and let you know whats up as soon as I find out. We would be cutting it close....as next week is gone due to no BLUE CF materials to make it.....plenty of BLACK...just not enough BLUE right now...only 18" left. I can do a few heel panels with that on motorcycles...but NOT enough for an engine cover unfortunately. Again...will get back to you as soon as I find out next week.

cool man thx
Old 07-23-2006, 01:48 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

OK poeple...just to straighten the story for anybody who has been keeping up with this hub-bub......this individual has been on two different sites complaining about this....and my lack of response (figure that?...with all this hub-bub....lack of response?) I mean so much...that honestly...I am about to say screw this and go to ebay with it to end the hassles. I have never seen somebody dog somebody out so bad...and then all the while...asking for me to continue to perform and look into it. Yep...seems to test the boundaries of common sense here. Jason....I am not sure in this case that I want to pursue this HONDA project further right now...seems to be a problem to me waiting to happen before I get fiber one pressed into the mold? To slash me on two different sites unneccesarily about lack of response seems WAY unfounded....especially given you mention that I DID answer your questions a day later? I mean...do you often go into a ACURA dealer and ask em about your HONDA? My guess is...they would know some....like I do...but not a definative answer as it is not the name brand and models they have been working with and are intimately familiar with. I know there are LOTS of similarities between the two, but to answer you with definatives when they are NOT...would be what I would call deceptive business practices...and if I were to do that...THEN you would have something to complain about. Up to now...I am not sure why you have approached this in the manner in which you did and why you feel you have been slighted here...but I think it best for us to move on and you should go ahead and order that plastic cover you mentioned. I mean...you have effectively done your best to slash my business practices on two different sites even while I was trying to work with you...which boggles my mind. When I came on this morning and saw you were still questioning my practices on line (another site) to say I was a bit taken back would be putting it lightly after I stated I would keep looking into it for you yesterday?

I stated before...I wish to be an asset and a service to the community as a whole. I dont go around looking for problems...NOR DO I LIKE TO CREATE THEM before a project even gets off the ground. Something tells me I should just pass on this one. There are a LOT of other carbon fiber makers that I am sure would be interested in pursuing your project with you though. Thanks for your interest.
Old 07-23-2006, 07:22 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

I also note...the hub-bub was over a HONDA application...NOT an ACURA thing....this guy came over from a HONDA site.
Old 07-23-2006, 07:33 PM
Advanced

OK poeple...just to straighten the story for anybody who has been keeping up with this hub-bub......this individual has been on two different sites complaining about this....and my lack of response (figure that?...with all this hub-bub....lack of response?) I mean so much...that honestly...I am about to say screw this and go to ebay with it to end the hassles. I have never seen somebody dog somebody out so bad...and then all the while...asking for me to continue to perform and look into it. Yep...seems to test the boundaries of common sense here. Jason....I am not sure in this case that I want to pursue this HONDA project further right now...seems to be a problem to me waiting to happen before I get fiber one pressed into the mold? To slash me on two different sites unneccesarily about lack of response seems WAY unfounded....especially given you mention that I DID answer your questions a day later? I mean...do you often go into a ACURA dealer and ask em about your HONDA? My guess is...they would know some....like I do...but not a definative answer as it is not the name brand and models they have been working with and are intimately familiar with. I know there are LOTS of similarities between the two, but to answer you with definatives when they are NOT...would be what I would call deceptive business practices...and if I were to do that...THEN you would have something to complain about. Up to now...I am not sure why you have approached this in the manner in which you did and why you feel you have been slighted here...but I think it best for us to move on and you should go ahead and order that plastic cover you mentioned. I mean...you have effectively done your best to slash my business practices on two different sites even while I was trying to work with you...which boggles my mind. When I came on this morning and saw you were still questioning my practices on line (another site) to say I was a bit taken back would be putting it lightly after I stated I would keep looking into it for you yesterday?

I stated before...I wish to be an asset and a service to the community as a whole. I dont go around looking for problems...NOR DO I LIKE TO CREATE THEM before a project even gets off the ground. Something tells me I should just pass on this one. There are a LOT of other carbon fiber makers that I am sure would be interested in pursuing your project with you though. Thanks for your interest.
i think ur over reacting just a touch man, you have posted 2-3 page long posts on the two sites at least 3 times each......relax man...take a breather bro...no one is questioning your commitment, I'm sure you are a great guy with a great product....good luck man, let me know if you find anything out about the blue carbon fiber cover for teh honda...there are mad people on .net interested.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:04 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

i think ur over reacting just a touch man, you have posted 2-3 page long posts on the two sites at least 3 times each......relax man...take a breather bro...no one is questioning your commitment, I'm sure you are a great guy with a great product....good luck man, let me know if you find anything out about the blue carbon fiber cover for teh honda...there are mad people on .net interested.
Dude...I do this for a living....this is not a hobby. All you did was whore this thread out so bad that I sold a net $0 in covers this weekend as I dealt with your proposed project (thats what I get I guess for just not turning you away right away!)....for which I was willing to do at one point. Last weekend I sold/shipped over $1000 in covers.....due to the post whoring and inaccurate facts....I sold $0 this weekend. So....at this point...the cost of making you a cover....gee...I guess would be somewhere around what.....$1260? Jason...you have done nothing but cost me money...which I am sure you think is very cute and would get you instant attention....BUT...no....I WILL NOT BE MAKING YOU A COVER PERIOD JASON. You have cost me too much money at this point already and I havent even laid fiber one for you? I think I will toss down the "I reserve the right to refuse anyone service" at this point. Yes...I have posted LONG responses to your posts...but that is what it takes to attempt to restore a reputation that you are doing your BEST to ruin because I followed good business practices and DIDNT take your money and figure it out later. So....what you have effectively did...was take $1000 in potential income from me by pissing and moaning about a HONDA part and your issues with the Funk Flex show. I mean...do you think about what you are doing before you act? I cant believe you would actually think I would make a part for you given all the money you have cost me. I have a LOT of personal income invested in this project and developing and testing it out....and all you have attempted to do is to get me to stop EVERYTHING and develop out your project. Sorry Jason....I have bills to pay...just as you do. Now if I came in your job....you were a salesman....and MONOPOLIZED your time and office to the extent you did not sell anything that weekend....how would you feel. Sorry dude...but it is YOU that needs to fuckin chill and figure out that I am NOT going to do ANYTHING for you. PERIOD. And this decision came as a direct result of YOUR actions. You do notice I have still been talking about making one for the other guy dont you?

You asked a question...I answered it. Then you started to dictate terms to me as to it has to be exactly like this and that.....as if I owe you something (kind of famous joke saying around here). Which is why I take no money before its time! What I owe you...common business courtesy...and thats about it....and I deserve the same in return. Fail to show me that courtesy...no...I am not interested in pursuing it any longer. And I think you would find the same at just about any other business too after you effectively cost them that much money. End of discussion....I am NOT dealing with HONDA parts here. This is an ACURA forum. I thought when I told you to come over here to Acurazine to discuss this....you would have sense enough to know to act appropriately. What did I do...tried to help you out and find definative answers for you. What did YOU do in return of the favor....cost me a lot of money. THATS why I am not interested anymore. End of story. As I said...I am sure you can find another CF mfg that will be willing to make you a cover. But I would suggest you act more appropriately with them or you will have the same result. We are too busy to deal with problems that dont even exist.....and have too many other projects we could be working on to start an obvious "problem" job. Dont make your job a "problem" before it even becomes one.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:08 PM
Advanced

Dude...I do this for a living....this is not a hobby. All you did was whore this thread out so bad that I sold a net $0 in covers this weekend as I dealt with your proposed project (thats what I get I guess for just not turning you away right away!)....for which I was willing to do at one point. Last weekend I sold/shipped over $1000 in covers.....due to the post whoring and inaccurate facts....I sold $0 this weekend. So....at this point...the cost of making you a cover....gee...I guess would be somewhere around what.....$1260? Jason...you have done nothing but cost me money...which I am sure you think is very cute and would get you instant attention....BUT...no....I WILL NOT BE MAKING YOU A COVER PERIOD JASON. You have cost me too much money at this point already and I havent even laid fiber one for you? I think I will toss down the "I reserve the right to refuse anyone service" at this point. Yes...I have posted LONG responses to your posts...but that is what it takes to attempt to restore a reputation that you are doing your BEST to ruin because I followed good business practices and DIDNT take your money and figure it out later. So....what you have effectively did...was take $1000 in potential income from me by pissing and moaning about a HONDA part and your issues with the Funk Flex show. I mean...do you think about what you are doing before you act? I cant believe you would actually think I would make a part for you given all the money you have cost me. I have a LOT of personal income invested in this project and developing and testing it out....and all you have attempted to do is to get me to stop EVERYTHING and develop out your project. Sorry Jason....I have bills to pay...just as you do. Now if I came in your job....you were a salesman....and MONOPOLIZED your time and office to the extent you did not sell anything that weekend....how would you feel. Sorry dude...but it is YOU that needs to fuckin chill and figure out that I am NOT going to do ANYTHING for you. PERIOD. And this decision came as a direct result of YOUR actions. You do notice I have still been talking about making one for the other guy dont you?

You asked a question...I answered it. Then you started to dictate terms to me as to it has to be exactly like this and that.....as if I owe you something (kind of famous joke saying around here). Which is why I take no money before its time! What I owe you...common business courtesy...and thats about it....and I deserve the same in return. Fail to show me that courtesy...no...I am not interested in pursuing it any longer. And I think you would find the same at just about any other business too after you effectively cost them that much money. End of discussion....I am NOT dealing with HONDA parts here. This is an ACURA forum. I thought when I told you to come over here to Acurazine to discuss this....you would have sense enough to know to act appropriately. What did I do...tried to help you out and find definative answers for you. What did YOU do in return of the favor....cost me a lot of money. THATS why I am not interested anymore. End of story. As I said...I am sure you can find another CF mfg that will be willing to make you a cover. But I would suggest you act more appropriately with them or you will have the same result. We are too busy to deal with problems that dont even exist.....and have too many other projects we could be working on to start an obvious "problem" job. Dont make your job a "problem" before it even becomes one.

I think i got two sentences in before i gave up....please relax...no one is calling you out......no one is telling anyone you suck, or making false accusations....i wish you all the success you deserve....good luck
Old 07-23-2006, 08:15 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

I think i got two sentences in before i gave up....please relax...no one is calling you out......no one is telling anyone you suck, or making false accusations....i wish you all the success you deserve....good luck
I wish I could relax when someone costs me this much money all the while I was trying to help them out.....but trust me....if I came down and took that much potential income from you....I am sure the responses would have been much the same. Best of luck to you also Jason....and I am sorry that things came to this end....but I think that is the best business decision for me at this point.

Lesson learned here. Dont do anybody any favors outside of the norm....it doesnt pay! I guess thats what brings about so many people that are "no, it cant be done" men instead of people that develop out new and exciting products. It would certainly protect their income wouldnt it?

Last edited by MichaelBenz; 07-23-2006 at 08:20 PM.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:30 PM
Advanced

I wish I could relax when someone costs me this much money all the while I was trying to help them out.....but trust me....if I came down and took that much potential income from you....I am sure the responses would have been much the same. Best of luck to you also Jason....and I am sorry that things came to this end....but I think that is the best business decision for me at this point.

Lesson learned here. Dont do anybody any favors outside of the norm....it doesnt pay! I guess thats what brings about so many people that are "no, it cant be done" men instead of people that develop out new and exciting products. It would certainly protect their income wouldnt it?
not to be a devils advocate, but dude, from what i read, your service, shipping, and product are grade A...what are you worried about?? I doubt anyone that owns an acura is not ordering one of these covers because of my posts...you will definitely sell these things...they look awesome...hency why i was so excited and maybe overly anxious for it..i apologize for any harm I may have caused if any.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:51 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

not to be a devils advocate, but dude, from what i read, your service, shipping, and product are grade A...what are you worried about?? I doubt anyone that owns an acura is not ordering one of these covers because of my posts...you will definitely sell these things...they look awesome...hency why i was so excited and maybe overly anxious for it..i apologize for any harm I may have caused if any.
Jason...as I said over at the "other place" maybe we can revisit this issue when it is not so raw on my nerves. A business reputation is something that takes months and years to build up....and honestly...takes not that much to tear down....no matter how good you are...so one must protect their business reputation at all costs! Thanks for understanding. Mike
Old 07-24-2006, 01:30 PM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts
Payment sent...
Old 07-24-2006, 05:02 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by Kennedy
Payment sent...
Payment received....and I'm on it!! Mikey
Old 07-24-2006, 07:28 PM
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Is this available for a 03 CL-S 6 speed? The cover on the TL is BAD ASS, and I have to have one. If it can be done... I'll send the payment as soon as I get your reply.

Thanks...
Old 07-25-2006, 09:11 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by Paclark01
Is this available for a 03 CL-S 6 speed? The cover on the TL is BAD ASS, and I have to have one. If it can be done... I'll send the payment as soon as I get your reply.

Thanks...
I am not sure what the cover looks like for the CL-S? If it is different from the TL and would require a new mold...it would take a group of 15 or so people to get going....cause it would take a new mold.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:58 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Thanks to all who expressed enough interest in the project to get it off the ground and running! The following are the details of the sale:

1 Each Hand Laid Carbon Fiber Engine Cover/Bonnet

This engine cover was hand produced from a mold that is the same as OEM, therefore fitment issues will not be a problem whatsoever. Keep in mind this is a hand made and formed product, therefore material variations will occur from time to time and are not considered an initial defect….but part of the working process necessary to form compound bends and curves necessary to form a cover. Not all covers are the same as they are hand made…so if you have purchased multiple covers, they can and will vary slightly from one another depending upon where the material was cut from the roll.

There are a two (2) items you will need to remove from your stock plastic OEM engine cover and place onto the hand made carbon fiber cover.
  • Three ¼ Turn Hold Down Screws and Backside Retaining Rings
  • Three Strips of Adhesive Foam Isolation Strips
Sale Price $260 USD Delivered in the USA (if insurance is desired...add $5)
Paypal Account: mbenz@bellonsales.com
Check/money order also accepted

I will ship out the covers on a first come first served basis...meaning...once you have paid...your cover is in line for shipment next. The previous list was very old and some people are not even here anymore...so rather than worry about it...I am just doing first payed...first out system. You may also send a check/money order to the address below:

Michael Benz, CPMR
Bellon Sales Associates
5511 East 82nd Street, Suite B
Indianapolis, IN 46250

Here are some additional photos taken underhood:

#
Old 07-25-2006, 09:59 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by Black_05_TL_6SP

bump to end of post for additional detail pics....
Old 07-25-2006, 11:25 AM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts
Payment received....and I'm on it!! Mikey
Hey Mikey...
Just curious. Did I wait too long? Will mine ship soon, or will I have to wait for another mold run?
Old 07-25-2006, 11:33 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by Kennedy
Hey Mikey...
Just curious. Did I wait too long? Will mine ship soon, or will I have to wait for another mold run?
No...you are ok!! Should ship soon...no problem. No...we dont need to make another mold to make it.
Old 07-25-2006, 03:21 PM
Safety Car

Received 289 Likes on 171 Posts
Hey there. I just sent you payment via PayPal. Let me know if you received it yet. Also how long will it be if you ship to the zip code 91006?

Thanks!
Raymond L
Old 07-25-2006, 04:19 PM
Intermediate

Have you received any interest from people looking for a 99-03 cover?
Old 07-25-2006, 05:26 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by hop2000
Have you received any interest from people looking for a 99-03 cover?
Yes I have...am looking into it and will keep you posted as it develops. Mikey
Old 07-26-2006, 12:02 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by ua6spec
Hey there. I just sent you payment via PayPal. Let me know if you received it yet. Also how long will it be if you ship to the zip code 91006?

Thanks!
Raymond L
3 days once to cover ships out. There were several payments today...and if yours was the e-check...it will also have to clear before shipment.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:08 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

04-06 TL Carbon Fiber Covers For Sale

Thanks to all who expressed enough interest in the project to get it off the ground and running! The following are the details of the sale:

1 Each Hand Laid Carbon Fiber Engine Cover/Bonnet

This engine cover was hand produced from a mold that is the same as OEM, therefore fitment issues will not be a problem whatsoever. Keep in mind this is a hand made and formed product, therefore material variations will occur from time to time and are not considered an initial defect….but part of the working process necessary to form compound bends and curves necessary to form a cover. Not all covers are the same as they are hand made…so if you have purchased multiple covers, they can and will vary slightly from one another depending upon where the material was cut from the roll.

There are a two (2) items you will need to remove from your stock plastic OEM engine cover and place onto the hand made carbon fiber cover.
  • Three ¼ Turn Hold Down Screws and Backside Retaining Rings
  • Three Strips of Adhesive Foam Isolation Strips
Sale Price $260 USD Delivered in the USA (if insurance is desired...add $5) If you want to ship into Canada...add an additional $20 for extra freight and insurance. Thanks!
Paypal Account: mbenz@bellonsales.com
Check/money order also accepted

I will ship out the covers on a first come first served basis...meaning...once you have paid...your cover is in line for shipment next. The previous list was very old and some people are not even here anymore...so rather than worry about it...I am just doing first payed...first out system. You may also send a check/money order to the address below:

Michael Benz, CPMR
Bellon Sales Associates
5511 East 82nd Street, Suite B
Indianapolis, IN 46250

Here are some additional photos taken underhood:

Old 07-26-2006, 12:11 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Here is the pics of another install.....transferred over here to this thread for your convenience. Thanks.....great job on the pics!!

Before:

After:

Repost to follow other details post
Old 07-30-2006, 03:55 PM
Advanced

FYI, this TL cover does work with the 7th gen accord:

http://www./forums/showthread.php?t=69580&page=1&pp=30

takes a lil fabricating tho...not sure if ur down for that or not. just thought i'd share.
Old 07-31-2006, 08:40 AM
Man of God.....

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Gotcha in the works....!!
Mike the cash was sent on the 19. Did this ship yet??:gheywave:
Old 07-31-2006, 04:25 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by Spiritman
Mike the cash was sent on the 19. Did this ship yet??:gheywave:
Hey now....dont be giving me that ghey wave stuff...lol. Should ship with the others in the morning!! I was checking on another one earlier and they were boxed up and ready to boogie! You should get an email with tracking info today/tonight from paypal! Mike

PS...most everybody else with orders in will get an email too with your respective shipping info.
Old 07-31-2006, 06:50 PM
Safety Car

Hi Michael I sent payment via Paypal and like to know if you receive it yet?

Thanks

Raymond
Old 08-01-2006, 08:52 AM
Man of God.....

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Michael I had a case of click then read! Didn't see the title of thoses little guys....... Looking forward to the email, shroud!!!

Again sorry.......
In waiting for the shroud, I painted the other pieces gloss black and then clear painted them.....
Old 08-01-2006, 03:18 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Spiritman
Michael I had a case of click then read! Didn't see the title of thoses little guys....... Looking forward to the email, shroud!!!

Again sorry.......
In waiting for the shroud, I painted the other pieces gloss black and then clear painted them.....
are you going to post pics when the shroud is installed?
Old 08-01-2006, 03:53 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by ua6spec
Hi Michael I sent payment via Paypal and like to know if you receive it yet?

Thanks

Raymond
Please PM me your email address so I can check. I do not show a Raymond...but dont get worried....I see a similar name on the list with a last name beginning with T....which may be you? Hard to tell with the screen names and real name crossover and lack thereof! lol If your initials are RT though and reside in CT, PA...then yep...payment has been received my friend!
Old 08-01-2006, 07:36 PM
Safety Car

Hi Michael,
I send you a PM. I am located at California. I also checked that payment was sent this pass week. Let me know!

Thanks!
Old 08-01-2006, 08:56 PM
Intermediate

Are any available for shipment

Hello Michael,

Great job! I want to purchase a engine cover. Are they still available? Also have you thought of doing the entire TL motor compartment covers? I am very interested and sure many others are as well. keep up the great work and let me know about the availability of engine cover, I will send payment ASAP!!!! Thank you Mike P
Old 08-01-2006, 11:12 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by ohsixtl
Hello Michael,

Great job! I want to purchase a engine cover. Are they still available? Also have you thought of doing the entire TL motor compartment covers? I am very interested and sure many others are as well. keep up the great work and let me know about the availability of engine cover, I will send payment ASAP!!!! Thank you Mike P
Yes, we are working on a concept for the other panels as well and will come out with them as we can find time to make molds and such. We were just talking about that last night. As far as available stock...yes...you can still buy em...and they are still being made every day too for new orders....as far as one available right here and now on the floor...I would say no. I think there is about two others in front of you that I am still making...then you would be up. I will verify that in the morning though so you will know for sure.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:45 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

All shipments have been made at this time. Anyone still waiting for a cover should have an email with tracking info for your convenience. If you didnt receive an email last night or this morning with tracking info...(from paypal...happens automatically I think?) PM me and I will send it over to you.

At this time our shop is regearing with some new equipment and additional molds to help service business at a faster pace in greater volumes. We are still producing covers while this is going on...but look forward to the new enhancements! Woohoo!
Old 08-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Instructor

Need more Carbon Fiber Covers

Cant wait for the rest of the covers to be created!!
Old 08-06-2006, 10:03 PM
Intermediate

Any update as to the possibilty of getting these made for the 01-03 TL?
Old 08-06-2006, 10:49 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by hop2000
Any update as to the possibilty of getting these made for the 01-03 TL?
You guys here will be the first to know when it happens!
Old 08-06-2006, 10:50 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

I will be out on vacation starting Monday and away from the PC for the most part. Will check back soon! Mike

Quick Reply: 2004 - 2006 TL Carbon Fiber Engine Covers