Southwest Arizona, Nevada & New Mexico

Az TL owners, need a custom sub enclosure?

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 03:16 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Az TL owners, need a custom sub enclosure?

Hi, I haven't posted on here in a REALLY long time.

Recently I sold my beloved 06 TL, so I no longer need this and was hoping someone might be interested in giving it a new home.

I live in Gilbert (Val Vista and Elliot area).

I have a custom hand made sub enclosure that replaces the spare tire in the trunk. It is beautifully made by a custom installer and covered in carpet. It has a 10" JL W3 in it. I don't know how much is wood and how much is fiberglass, but it is heavy adn fits like a glove. Remove your spare, and it fits perfectly under the factory trunk tray. Nobody will know it's there, plug in your amp...or my JL amp and voila, bass happy boys unite. Your new mating call and all the young women will flock to you...money will rain from the heavens and maybe, just maybe, somebody will make a fuel pressure regulator for a TL that doesn't have to be beaten with a hammer to increase pressure. Ok, maybe not. I digress.

I paid a lot of money for this custom TL sub enclosure, sub and amp. I just don't need it since I don't have the car and I'm not going to put in my new car (2012 GTR).

So, here's the deal, I'm not going to post picutres...it's a round carpeted sub box for petes sake. If you want it, send me a PM and come and get it. The sub, sub enclosure and amp are all yours. I'm not charging anything for it, but if you come see it and like it, toss me 50 bucks or something. If you are broke, just take it and leave (maybe compliment my eyes or something).

If you don't take it, I'm chucking it. Hurry, I'm moving soon and this isn't going with me.