Notices
Southeast Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina & Tennessee

Honda/Acura Car Club

 
Old 01-10-2012, 09:48 AM
  #1  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 85
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Honda/Acura Car Club

I am in the process of staring a Car Club and wanted some advice and your stiff opinions on how I should do it.

Ok. The Car Club will not be like the typical car clubs. My target market will be ANYONE with a Honda/Acura and not just customized cars. Now here is how it will work.

I will recruit local businesses to join the my car club network. Businesses such as:

Auto Repair
Window Tint
Tires Sales
Window Repair
Interior Repair
Car Wash/Detail
Paint Services

Do you get my drift. Basically, businesses that contribute to the automotive industry: they will greatly benefit from the network.

Let me put everything into perspective. The local businesses will join the network and have access to, hopefully, hundreds of club members. The CLUB members will receive discounts from the businesses within the network. So let me give you an example. You own an Acura TL and you join the NETWORK for FREE. Now you instantly can gain discounts from all the participating companies within the network. You will receive a CARD from the Car Club and the participating businesses will instantly know who you are

Right now I have 10 members. We have already experienced incredible discounts and thats just off of 10 members. One member got 30% off of her tires from a local Tires shop. I have REFERRED all my members to that shop. I got my windows tinted for much less than retail. I have also referred ALL my member that that business.

So my question to you is this... I am going to take this BIG. I am going to do some advertising and some heavy marketing. Would you join? Here is what you get when you join...

Free membership (limited time only)
Access to hundreds of businesses across the city
Super Discounts from these businesses
2 Free Car Washes
Website and Blog to discuss GOOD AND BAD experiences
Discounts from Dealership Parts

Only in Georgia. I hope to take this Nationwide
deepconcentratn is offline  
Old 01-10-2012, 09:50 AM
  #2  
Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
justnspace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 80,781
Received 14,050 Likes on 10,443 Posts
what the heck is in Georgia?
justnspace is offline  
Old 01-10-2012, 10:24 AM
  #3  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 85
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by justnspace View Post
what the heck is in Georgia?
I am in Georgia. Atlanta, GA. You know Georgia is not wasteland, why you say it like that.
deepconcentratn is offline  
Old 01-10-2012, 10:26 AM
  #4  
Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
justnspace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 80,781
Received 14,050 Likes on 10,443 Posts
Obviously, I cant join your club.
justnspace is offline  
Old 01-10-2012, 10:58 AM
  #5  
Registered Member
 
main70072's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New Orleans, LA
Age: 31
Posts: 1,450
Received 89 Likes on 84 Posts
Originally Posted by justnspace View Post
Obviously, I cant join your club.
Same here... would love to join, but I'm just not in that state.
main70072 is offline  
Old 01-11-2012, 08:55 AM
  #6  
kill you till you die
 
yeedatoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 34
Posts: 669
Received 45 Likes on 45 Posts
Is there even a thread for ATL? I think even Alabama has a better presence on here than ATL. The Carolinas is where it's at in the south east..or florida. Doubt you'll have much luck.
yeedatoy is offline  
Old 01-11-2012, 10:16 AM
  #7  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 85
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by yeedatoy View Post
Is there even a thread for ATL? I think even Alabama has a better presence on here than ATL. The Carolinas is where it's at in the south east..or florida. Doubt you'll have much luck.

You're not getting my point. Just because Alabama has a better presence on Acurazine, that doesn't mean there aren't Hondas/Acuras in Georgia. Are you suggesting that Georgia may not have Hondas/Acuras?

You don't understand the concept. I forgive you.
deepconcentratn is offline  
Old 01-11-2012, 10:24 AM
  #8  
Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
justnspace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 80,781
Received 14,050 Likes on 10,443 Posts
this thread is like my mom baking a pie.
I can smell it. i can see it.

but the pie isnt for me.


*edit.
I take this comment back. I see it was moved to the proper region area.

Last edited by justnspace; 01-11-2012 at 10:36 AM.
justnspace is offline  
Old 01-11-2012, 11:52 AM
  #9  
Love the VAG
iTrader: (8)
 
civicdrivr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: VA
Age: 30
Posts: 30,175
Received 4,725 Likes on 2,884 Posts
I find this thread difficult to masturbate to.
civicdrivr is online now  
Old 01-11-2012, 01:47 PM
  #10  
Moderator
iTrader: (3)
 
CLtotheTL32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Charlotte
Age: 30
Posts: 35,842
Received 8,611 Likes on 5,765 Posts
Wasn't this same thread posted in the Charlotte Chat Thread a month or so back? It seems familiar.
CLtotheTL32 is online now  
Old 01-11-2012, 01:57 PM
  #11  
Oderint dum metuant.
 
chill_dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Lake Wylie
Age: 41
Posts: 12,497
Likes: 0
Received 533 Likes on 445 Posts
^That's what I was thinking.
chill_dog is offline  
Old 01-11-2012, 07:03 PM
  #12  
kill you till you die
 
yeedatoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 34
Posts: 669
Received 45 Likes on 45 Posts
Yeah it was, he probably has a thread in the SoCal thread asking people to join his club in Atlanta. He's like those missionaries that knock on your door over and over again and you just want them to go away.
yeedatoy is offline  
Old 01-11-2012, 07:09 PM
  #13  
kill you till you die
 
yeedatoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 34
Posts: 669
Received 45 Likes on 45 Posts
The part "only in Georgia" posted at the end of the novel you typed, should have been in the thread title if you actually hoped to have some sort of real response. Its like I just read a huge paper stating I'm eligible for a vacation to the Bahamas and I was like "cool", and then in the bottom left it said "only for 67 year old Bosnian females with mohawks"
yeedatoy is offline  
Old 01-11-2012, 07:14 PM
  #14  
kill you till you die
 
yeedatoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 34
Posts: 669
Received 45 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by deepconcentratn View Post
You're not getting my point. Just because Alabama has a better presence on Acurazine, that doesn't mean there aren't Hondas/Acuras in Georgia. Are you suggesting that Georgia may not have Hondas/Acuras?

You don't understand the concept. I forgive you.

No, you're not getting MY point. That was a joke about Atlanta...had you rolled your finger over that little round part on your mouse about 4mm, you would have been at the 150 page OFFICIAL GEORGIA AREA CHAT THREAD.
yeedatoy is offline  
Old 01-11-2012, 08:14 PM
  #15  
I got the Shifts
iTrader: (5)
 
phee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 30
Posts: 14,204
Received 230 Likes on 163 Posts
Originally Posted by justnspace View Post
Obviously, I cant join your club.
i'm in georgia. i had the fastest second gen tl in the southeast for year
phee is offline  
Old 01-11-2012, 08:15 PM
  #16  
I got the Shifts
iTrader: (5)
 
phee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 30
Posts: 14,204
Received 230 Likes on 163 Posts
the atl crew kind of died down in the last year. the social group had 120+ members for a while
phee is offline  
Old 01-11-2012, 11:27 PM
  #17  
kill you till you die
 
yeedatoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 34
Posts: 669
Received 45 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by phee View Post
i'm in georgia. i had the fastest second gen tl in the southeast for year

yeah, you should have kept it. That was one hell of a deal for whoever bought it at that price! Great build though.
yeedatoy is offline  
The following users liked this post:
phee (01-12-2012)
Old 02-03-2015, 09:00 PM
  #18  
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 0
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
integra car club

hey my names chris I live in powder springs ga and would love to be a part of your Honda/acura car club I have a 92 integra ls with a b18b1 engine swap how would I go about joining your club
integraking01 is offline  
Old 02-06-2015, 01:05 PM
  #19  
Senior Moderator
iTrader: (5)
 
juniorbean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: The QC
Posts: 28,415
Received 1,659 Likes on 1,011 Posts
^ Hey Chris... welcome to AZ

This topic is over 3 years old so not sure if OP checks it anymore. You may want to shoot him a message for a reply...
juniorbean is offline  
Old 09-07-2017, 08:13 PM
  #20  
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Age: 42
Posts: 0
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Join club

Just want to join you club. This is my email. [email protected] send me the info. Ty.
xKASH-BOSS-KASHx GA is offline  
Old 04-15-2019, 03:05 AM
  #21  
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Ashburn georgia
Age: 30
Posts: 2
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
About the honda/Acura scene

Originally Posted by deepconcentratn View Post
I am in the process of staring a Car Club and wanted some advice and your stiff opinions on how I should do it.

Ok. The Car Club will not be like the typical car clubs. My target market will be ANYONE with a Honda/Acura and not just customized cars. Now here is how it will work.

I will recruit local businesses to join the my car club network. Businesses such as:

Auto Repair
Window Tint
Tires Sales
Window Repair
Interior Repair
Car Wash/Detail
Paint Services

Do you get my drift. Basically, businesses that contribute to the automotive industry: they will greatly benefit from the network.

Let me put everything into perspective. The local businesses will join the network and have access to, hopefully, hundreds of club members. The CLUB members will receive discounts from the businesses within the network. So let me give you an example. You own an Acura TL and you join the NETWORK for FREE. Now you instantly can gain discounts from all the participating companies within the network. You will receive a CARD from the Car Club and the participating businesses will instantly know who you are

Right now I have 10 members. We have already experienced incredible discounts and thats just off of 10 members. One member got 30% off of her tires from a local Tires shop. I have REFERRED all my members to that shop. I got my windows tinted for much less than retail. I have also referred ALL my member that that business.

So my question to you is this... I am going to take this BIG. I am going to do some advertising and some heavy marketing. Would you join? Here is what you get when you join...

Free membership (limited time only)
Access to hundreds of businesses across the city
Super Discounts from these businesses
2 Free Car Washes
Website and Blog to discuss GOOD AND BAD experiences
Discounts from Dealership Parts

Only in Georgia. I hope to take this Nationwide
Hi there, I am Stephen and I rock a 90 cb7 accord 2dr 5spd and am looking for a group or club to join. Religiously visit import alliance and most events for cars up in Atlanta and found a couple groups but either it's only new gen or has to be vtec. No one wants this old car in their club, and your group sounds promising. You can contact me [email protected] .
Kimitaru18 is offline  
Old 04-15-2019, 04:08 AM
  #22  
WTF?
 
Midnight Mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Mississippi Coast (But not for much longer)
Age: 22
Posts: 5,372
Received 318 Likes on 284 Posts
So it appears you've come to the right place.... Sadly, it appears you're about seven years too late!


Either way, hi! From Louisiana and Mississippi!
Midnight Mystery is offline  
Old 04-15-2019, 02:05 PM
  #23  
Senior Moderator
iTrader: (5)
 
juniorbean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: The QC
Posts: 28,415
Received 1,659 Likes on 1,011 Posts
Think I'm just going to go ahead and lock this since people keep replying without noticing it's from 2012...
juniorbean is offline  
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Yumcha
Automotive News
7
05-09-2019 10:33 AM
Legend2TL
Motorsports News
13
01-31-2016 09:27 AM
peti1212
Acura ILX Discussion
14
09-24-2015 12:22 PM
kuzdu
Fifth Generation TLX (2015+)
3
09-10-2015 08:42 PM
jordanboi
Second Generation TSX Discussion (2009-2014)
16
09-05-2015 01:33 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Honda/Acura Car Club


Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.