Southeast Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina & Tennessee

2017 East Coast Eibach Honda Meet

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 05:45 PM
Pro

Received 167 Likes on 150 Posts
2017 East Coast Eibach Honda Meet

Hey Y'all - figured it was worth sharing here - about 4 weeks out!
What - East Coast Eibach Honda (Typically held on the West Coast) they are doing on on the East Coast this time. A meet spefically for Honda and Acura enthuiasts.
When - Saturday April 29th, 4pm - 9pm
Where - 2202 W. Taft Vineland Road, Orlando, Fl 32837

I am not sure VIP is still available - but VIP area limited to 100 cars, and General Area Parking to 300 cars. I will be in attendance in the General Area parking, maybe see some of y'all there

Info:

Let’s kickoff registration!!!!

- General parking is for ANY Honda or Acura that would like to park within the event area. There are no modification requirements. We want EVERYBODY to be a part of the event. Remember, this is a meet and it’s about the people first and the cars second. This area is only $20. To register simply PayPal $20 to rhoegner@eibach.com. You do not need to email us to ask if we received it. If your payment went through you are in. A couple weeks prior to the event we’ll post roll-in details here. You will not be mailed any sort of ticket.

We will be doing a couple fun trophies this year!

- Best on Falken Tires
- Best old school (pre-1992).
- Road Warrior (longest drive to the meet).
- Best engine bay.
- Best racecar.

If you are interested in becoming a vendor or sponsoring the event, please send an email to rhoegner@eibach.com

FAQ

- What if I don't want to show my car? No problem. It’s free to walk in.

- How do I know my payment went through? Paypal sends you a confirmation. If you don’t see it log on to your account and double check. No need to ask us

- Can I pay for my friends? Yes.

- What if I am 15? Your mom will need to come with you. We need pics of your mom in advance.

- What if I don’t have paypal? Have a friend pay for you.

- Can I park with my friends? Yes, but you have to arrive together. No saving spots.

- Can I pay at the gate? No.

- Are there refunds? No.

- Can we bring BBQ’s? No.

- Can we bring dogs? No.
Old 04-24-2017, 01:48 PM
Cruisin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Can't wait for this Saturday! Anyone else going?
Old 04-28-2017, 07:42 AM
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts
I just might. Have two of four Eibach springs on my RDX. Would like to see what other people have done as well.