Model: TL
Price: $7500
Mileage: 150400
Color: Black
Location (State/Prov): NJ

1. Price: $7,500
2. Mileage: 150,400
3. Color: Black, Transmission-auto, Navi: No
4. Reason for selling: Car runs great, looking to upgrade to something new.
5. Location: Hoboken, NJ (Also for sale in Cranston, Rhode Island - where my parents live, or anywhere in between)
6. Pictures: Below
7. Are you the first owner? Yes.
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): Clean
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: Title in Hand
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): Please DM me.
10. Modifications: Car is mostly stock - no engine modifications. Car was repainted about a year ago. Both front seats have been replaced with Acura factory leather - looks brand new!
11. Service record: Car has had timing belt and water pump service, spark plug replacement, routine oil changes, front and rear brakes have been done within the past year. 3 of 4 wheels are new within the past year. Tires have good life left in them. Ready for a new owner to care for it as much as I did!
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc. Car is owned outright.

Pictures should speak for themselves. The car has been an absolute joy to own. Mechanically it is sound and I've done everything within my power to maintain it and "restore" it to like new condition. The front driver side seat had developed a rip in it (as many TL owners can attest to) so I purchased a new seat and did a little DIY project to replace it ($600 value). Upon doing so, the passenger seat looked out of place, so I did that one too! I had some curb rash on the wheels so 3 of the 4 have been replaced. Tires are in very good shape with plenty of wear to go. The car really doesn't need anything.

I have upgraded the sound system to include a JL Audio subwoofer - and for the right buyer, I will consider including it with the car. It can also be removed easily. The car has also been wired with the Usa Spec Pa15-hon3 Iphone/Ipod adapter ($160 value), allowing for the control and charging of iphones/ipods as well as full integration with the sound system. A great upgrade which allows you to control your music directly through the stock dash.

Again, the car is in excellent shape and ready for it's next owner. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Attached Thumbnails 2004 TL Black 1 Owner Great Condition Stock - Hoboken, NJ-1.jpg   2004 TL Black 1 Owner Great Condition Stock - Hoboken, NJ-2.jpg   2004 TL Black 1 Owner Great Condition Stock - Hoboken, NJ-3.jpg  
Old 08-15-2017, 02:52 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 151 Likes on 127 Posts
Great looking car. Still for sale? If so do you mind posting more pics of exterior and interior? Thanks
Old 08-15-2017, 03:42 PM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you. Yes - some decent interest but still available. I will detail soon and add some additional pictures when I can.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has this been sold?
Old 10-11-2017, 10:28 PM
Administrator

Received 999 Likes on 571 Posts
The OP hasn't updated the thread or logged in since 08-15-2017.

This thread is closed due to lack of updates or bumps by OP.

You can send a PM if you think there's a chance, and the OP can PM me with a link to this thread if he/she wants this opened.