Color:

Location (State/Prov):

CLOSED: Trade my 18x9.5 Work Kiwami wheels for Aspec

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2017, 11:32 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trade my 18x9.5 Work Kiwami wheels for Aspec

Willing to trade my Kiwani wheels for Aspec wheels. Still have excellent tread left on my wheels and they're a perelli P zero Neros and no curb rash. I want to go back to more of a stock look. Pm if you're interested. These are true Kiwani wheels with serial numbers not replicas. Also, these wheels clear the brembos and no spacer is needed.

Old 04-24-2017, 11:45 PM
Administrator

Received 1,001 Likes on 572 Posts
Is this only a trade or are you willing to sell them also? If selling, post a price in your new thread. If it's only a trade, put WTT in the prefix. If it's a trade or sale, post a price and put FS/WTT in the prefix.

Either way, please post a full size picture of each wheel, large enough to see the actual condition of the entire wheel.

If tires are included, also post pictures of tires showing tread depth and condition.

Since this thread was submitted by telephone using the mobile version of Acurazine, I will not be able to edit the first post to make price changes or other updates.

This is because the search data wasn't filled in and I am not going to try to fill it in after the thread has been submitted due to workload, time constraints, and possible lack of information.

Please resubmit the thread through the forum in the normal manner so the search data is properly filled in.

This thread is closed.