Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $6500
Mileage: 179949
Color: Silver
Location (State/Prov): Can-ON

1. Price: $6,500
2. Mileage: 179,949 KM
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: Silver, Automatic Transmission and has Navigation
4. Reason for selling:Purchasing a new car, dont want to just trade in because i have a lot of extra parts and care taken with the car to give away to dealership
5. Location: (Also, please enter the location of the car in the thread title.) Toronto, ONT (Canada) (Specifically: Brampton/Peel)
6. Pictures: See Below
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)? I am the second owner, Picked vehicle up after lease trade in (purchased with 86,000 KM)
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): Title is clean/clear - no accidents, no claims, no outstanding loans/leans on the vehicle
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: Title in Hand
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): available upon request
10. Modifications: Performance suspension (Koni Yellow + Neuspeed springs), A-Spec body kit, Wired for subwoofer and amplifier
---
It comes with great sadness that I must part with my baby..."Jessica" She was my first real car and we have shared a lot of great memories together...but its time for her to find a new home with someone who will treat as good as i have. She is very easy to maintain...no manual effort.. she is all automatic. She comes with her original shoes (stock rims) but has some upgraded legs (Koni Yellow suspension and Neuspeed springs) She also has 2 brand new front feet (Yokohama S Drives) I never let anyone else wash her... She was hand bathed by me and every year got special spa treatment (6 stage detailing wax and polish - few times with clay bar)

I know what your thinking, its not whats on the outside that counts, but on the inside. She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out. I treat her leather twice a year to keep it soft and reduce cracking & lines. She is great with directions (navigation) and she still has a lot of life in her (180,000 km)

I recently purchased a new dress for her and she loves it...(A-Spec body kit) In the winter i make sure she doesnt slip with a set of winter shoes (X-Ice on steel rims - good for at least 1-2 seasons more)

I can say she is louder then most Acura TLs on the road (Wired for subwoofer and amp - Not included; but negotiable) She has had regular maintenance done and she doesnt like the cheap stuff...(Synthetic oil and 91 Octane fuel only)

Please see images below and i am happy to provide additional detail if needed. You can PM me here or drop me an email at djugdeo (at) g m a i l (dot) com

Features for the vehicle:

- Navigation
- Leather interior
- Bluetooth hands free calling
- sun roof
- heated seats and side mirrors
- HID lights
- Anti-theft system and keyless entry (comes with 2 sets of keys and valet)

I also have a set of 19" rims that are being sold separately which i had on the car. (separate post coming)

The car also comes with the following: BONUS FEATURES

1. Set of winter tires on rims (X-ice) - $600.00 value BN
2. Stock suspension and springs (very good condition) - $1300.00 value BN
3. new set of wipers - $30.00 value BN
4. Stock body skirt package (front lip, side skirts and rear lip) - $800.00 value BN
5. Front brakes done last week and service done on vehicle
6. Brand new battery (11/16)

latest image of vehicle
side image
paint is still very good
interior is like new
leather seats still in very good condition
like brand new
clean engine bay
" />This is the car with 19" rims which are sold separately OR could go with the vehicle...
Old 04-26-2017, 07:47 PM
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
That's a nice car, man. GLWS
Old 04-26-2017, 10:43 PM
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
thanks a lot sweeT n Lo!!

Just to update!!...I am now also including my amp and sub woofer (in trunk) 2x10" subwoofer (Crunch USA Competition series)
Old 04-27-2017, 10:08 PM
Advanced

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
VERY nice car. I wish my dash, seats and cup holder were all minty like yours. Haha..
Old 05-02-2017, 11:32 AM
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lol thanks @ABP UA6

After careful consideration and numerous discussions with interested participants of the vehicle. It seems that no one really cares about the extra stuff i have for the vehicle. (it is only valuable for enthusiasts or gear heads)

So i have dropped the price to $6500 OBO and now the car comes as is with a set of winter tires on rims and the aftermarket sub woofer and amp in the trunk.

ill sell the other stuff separately now.

Thanks,

mod edit-updated
Old 05-02-2017, 02:59 PM
Administrator

Received 1,001 Likes on 572 Posts
Originally Posted by silvarTL

ill sell the other stuff separately now.

Thanks,
In accordance with the Members Cars For Sale Forum Rules and Regulations offers of parts, or requests for parts, are not allowed in this forum.

If the OP decides to go back to stock he will have to start a new thread in the main forum, and he can post that information here with a link to the new thread. Conduct your parting out business in the linked thread, not in this thread.

Do not send PM's to the seller unless you are invited to do so.

Any parting out discussions posted above will be deleted or edited, and future parting out posts will be deleted without notice.
Old 12-25-2017, 10:15 AM
Drifting

Received 166 Likes on 146 Posts
I saw an 07 TL in a salvage yard that had 301,000 miles on it.. and the only reason why it was there was because of a bad collision. Pretty impressive!
Old 12-25-2017, 01:48 PM
Administrator

Received 1,001 Likes on 572 Posts
The OP hasn't updated the thread since 04-24-2017, and hasn't logged in since 05-03-2017.

This thread is closed due to lack of updates or bumps by OP.

You can send a PM if you think there's a chance, and the OP can PM me with a link to this thread if he/she wants this opened.