Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

CLOSED: THREAD DOES NOT CONFORM To THE CARS FOR SALE FORUM RULES (FORMAT)

Old 04-23-2017, 10:01 AM
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
THREAD DOES NOT CONFORM To THE CARS FOR SALE FORUM RULES (FORMAT)

Year: 2005
Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $7168
Mileage: 179940
Color: Silver
Location (State/Prov): Can-ON

It comes with great sadness that I must part with my baby..."Jessica" She was my first real car and we have shared a lot of great memories together...but its time for her to find a new home with someone who will treat as good as i have. She is very easy to maintain...no manual effort.. she is all automatic. She comes with her original shoes (stock rims) but has some upgraded legs (Koni Yellow suspension and Neuspeed springs) She also has 2 brand new front feet (Yokohama S Drives) I never let anyone else wash her... She was hand bathed by me and every year got special spa treatment (6 stage detailing wax and polish - few times with clay bar)

I know what your thinking, its not whats on the outside that counts, but on the inside. She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out. I treat her leather twice a year to keep it soft and reduce cracking & lines. She is great with directions (navigation) and she still has a lot of life in her (180,000 km)

I recently purchased a new dress for her and she loves it...(A-Spec body kit) In the winter i make sure she doesnt slip with a set of winter shoes (X-Ice on steel rims - good for at least 1-2 seasons more)

I can say she is louder then most Acura TLs on the road (Wired for subwoofer and amp - Not included; but negotiable) She has had regular maintenance done and she doesnt like the cheap stuff...(Synthetic oil and 91 Octane fuel only)

Please see images below and i am happy to provide additional detail if needed. You can PM me here or drop me an email at djugdeo (at) g m a i l (dot) com

Features for the vehicle:

- Navigation
- Leather interior
- Bluetooth hands free calling
- sun roof
- heated seats and side mirrors
- HID lights
- Anti-theft system and keyless entry (comes with 2 sets of keys and valet)

I also have a set of 19" rims that are being sold separately which i had on the car. (separate post coming)

The car also comes with the following: BONUS FEATURES

1. Set of winter tires on rims (X-ice) - $600.00 value BN
2. Stock suspension and springs (very good condition) - $1300.00 value BN
3. new set of wipers - $30.00 value BN
4. Stock body skirt package (front lip, side skirts and rear lip) - $800.00 value BN
5. Front brakes done last week and service done on vehicle
6. Brand new battery (11/16)

side view
boot shot
so clean...so shiny
leather is still in very good condition
as clean as they day it was manufactured
Her brain is even spotless...
Old 04-23-2017, 11:24 AM
Administrator

Received 995 Likes on 569 Posts
Please resubmit your thread using this standardized new thread format, which will make it easier for buyers to find the information they want and also enhance the prospects of selling the car. Please read the Members Cars For Sale: Rules and Regulations thread for more information. This thread has been closed.

The following information should be the first thing posted in the first post. Copy and paste items 1-12 below, with the number and the description in its entirety and start the thread with the information filled in. If you don't know or don't care to answer just put a reason for not replying. You may add additional information after items 1-12 are posted. Even though some of the info may already be entered, this will allow you to fine-tune it, like obo, etc.

1. Price:
2. Mileage:
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi:
4. Reason for selling:
5. Location: (Also, please enter the location of the car in the thread title.)
6. Pictures: (Links are ok here, but please post actual pictures after item 12 so all the text is in one place and easier to see)
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)?
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one):
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder:
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this):
10. Modifications:
11. Service record:
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.

You can use this thread as an example of how the thread should be submitted.

Any attachments that were posted have been deleted so you can use them again in the new thread.