Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $8500
Mileage: 128700
Color: Anthracite
Location (State/Prov): CO

1. Price: $8,500
2. Mileage: 128,700
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: Anthracite Gray, Manual or 6MT, Navigation
4. Reason for selling: Wife can't drive manual transmission!
5. Location: Denver, CO 80209
6. Pictures: See below
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)? Third owner, originally a California car
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): Clean title
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: Title in hand
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): Please PM
10. Modifications: Cleared headlights, TL-S tail lights, Bluetooth music streaming, Backup camera
11. Service record: Dealer records until 90k (when I purchased it), and my receipts since then for major services (timing belt, brakes, fluid changes); GM Syncromesh used since I purchased the car, and fresh transmission fluid, coolant, and oil were put in this week!
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc. No lease - I own it.

2005 Acura TL 6 Speed Manual Transmission (6MT, with 3.2L V6 VTEC Engine and 128,700 miles. In great shape, and I'm only selling because my new wife can't drive a manual transmission and we're planning to have kids, so time for my 38-year old self to give in...and buy a wagon! But I will always love this car...

Condition:
- Engine is in excellent condition - I changed the coolant, transmission fluid, and oil this week, and all else is up to date. New battery a few months ago. Timing belt, brakes, and major service items replaced at 105,000 miles. It gets 35 mpg on the highway, and 25+ mpg in the city. I'm happy to take you for a freeway drive and show you...
- Exterior is in very good condition - there is one scratch that would have been oddly expensive to repair (see last two pictures), but the bumpers and body are otherwise clean.
- Interior - excellent condition, with no rips or repairs to the leather. The dash is in great shape. The rear seat was rarely sat it.

Additions:
- Bluetooth audio streaming – using the Blackberry Gateway, this is a simple but really enjoyable addition
- Backup camera – use the PAC adapter and esky camera
- Type-S tail lights - This was a pure style choice, as I think it complements the gray exterior. I have the original red lights if you prefer that look
- Tinted windows (35%)

Nothing else to report - please PM me with questions!

Old 04-06-2017, 09:57 PM
Racer

Received 102 Likes on 72 Posts
Car is sold.

Acurazine - thank you for the support and guides that empowered me to learn so much about my car, and cars in general. I have nothing but love for these forums and the countless contributors, administrators, and legacy of information that helps thousands...