Model: TL
Price: $6700
Mileage: 174000
Color: Silver
Location (State/Prov): NV

1. Price: $6700
2. Mileage: 174,XXX
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: Silver Metallic, 6MT, No Navi
4. Reason for selling: Got company car, live in PITA community where no cars allowed on the street.
5. Location: (Also, please enter the location of the car in the thread title.) Las Vegas, NV 89178
6. Pictures: (Links are ok here, but please post actual pictures after item 12 so all the text is in one place and easier to see)
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)? 2nd Owner
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): Clean
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: Title in hand in my name
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): 19UUA65604A046055
10. Modifications: Aspec factory mods
11. Service record: yes
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.

Up for sale is my beautiful adult driven 2004 Acura TL A SPEC in Silver Metallic. This car is in immaculate /mint condition all around. ASPEC is a sport package purchased from Acura that includes aerodynamic body kit on the car, 4 piston Brembo brakes, sport exhaust and sport suspension and 18"wheels and 6 speed MANUAL transmission..
Right now the miles are at 174,xxx as I commute to store, take trips to Cali and joy rides in it. This car still drives like brand new car and has Zero issues.
My Acura comes loaded with options such as: Bi-Xenon HiD lights, LED taillights, Leather, Sunroof, Power Windows, Mirrors, Doors, Memo Seats, Heated Seats and tons of more. Car is sitting on set on 18" Drag wheels and tires are like new (Yokohama Yk580 235/40/18 all around 10/32" thread left).
This car has been garaged exclusively. Exterior has shiny paint with no fading and comes with manufactured installed clear bra. The interior is in great condition featuring silver accent and carbon fiber trims and also Weather Techs on top of the floor. Leather seats are super comfortable and have memo seating and multiple power adjustments for your liking.
My Acura has been maintained regularly according to the manufacture schedule by qualified professionals only. The oil has always been changed with Mobil 1 5w-30 full synthetic at the recommended intervals and this car never seen anything but 91 octane gasoline. The clutch was replaced at 161k with OEM clutch. Car has no oil leaks, No fluid leaks, no funny noises, no grinds, no in question engine or transmission operation, Ac and heater works great. Car needs nothing and It is running great and solid.
My Acura TL comes with clean tile that is in my name, clean carfax , no accidents. I am the second owner. I have two sets of original keys with remotes , original sticker of the window, an owner manual.
The ONLY reason I am selling is because I received company car and my wife has a new car and I live in community where I can't park cars on the street. This is the cleanest 3rd generation TL in town and this car turns heads all the time.
I am not in the rush to sell and not looking for low ball offers so please don't waste my time.

Last edited by vegasmartin; 03-17-2017 at 06:29 PM.
Old 03-20-2017, 12:38 AM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can't believe nobody from this forum hit me up about the car. car is sold. Please close this tread. For future reference if for whatever reason ends up here it was a solid, great maintained car with no issues. The new owner fell in love with my Acura At first sight and he is a race car driver for a living. He asked for identity to remain anonymous.