Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $11250
Mileage: 112500
Color: White Diamond Pearl
Location (State/Prov): WI

1. Price: $11,250
2. Mileage: 112,500
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi? White Diamond Pearl, Auto, NAVI (Type-S)
4. Reason for selling: Purchased an SUV for the future family (note no kids yet, so this is a CLEAN TL)
5. Location: Waukesha, WI (suburb of Milwaukee, WI)
6. Pictures: Click here for google photos album link.
7. Are you the first owner? No - 3rd owner. First owner was a 3 year lease who turned it back into Acura. Second owner had it for 2 years and could not afford so turned it back into the Acura dealership. I purchased CPO from the same Acura dealership.
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): CLEAN title - see Carfax I have included as well for your convenience.
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder?: Yes I have the title.
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): Will give upon request or see the Carfax.
10. Modifications: Only modification is the Viper remote start and bluetooth sound linking adapter. Start the car from 1 mile way. Works fantastic.
11. Service record: I have documentation for completion of timing belt, water pump, spark plugs, 3 front ball joints, also replaced rear brake caliper, pad and rotor. See screenshot in google photos library. I completed oil changes and tire rotations myself, on time and using quality materials (Wix filters, Mobil 1 synthetic oil, transmission as redline fluid in it)
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.: No lease, I own the car.

CARFAX Link: https://www.carfax.com/fsb/report?to...WP3FBq-kkYCmwQ

For sale is a 2007 Acura TL Type-S (3.5L V6) with Navigation that is in great condition. The car is stock with the exception of a Viper remote start that has been installed. It works great and can warm up the car from one mile away. I also have a bluetooth adapter that will stream music and can make calls through the sound system (the hands free link has been disconnected as it was draining juice from the battery and the ability to stream music to the stereo is much nicer). This car has navigation and a back up camera that work great. I have enjoyed owning this car but family needs are requiring us to get into a larger vehicle. I am a maintenance freak so you can trust this car has been well taken care of, garage kept and adult driven. I change the oil with wix filters and Mobil 1 synthetic oil. Tires are Michelin Premier A/S that have approximately 40,000 mile tread life left according to the warranty. At 100,000 miles, I had an Acura specialty shop go through the car and replace everything they considered worn, including the timing belt (see receipt in pictures for details - $1,800 of work). This car will provide the buyer with many miles of happy traveling!

Last edited by Ron A; 03-05-2018 at 03:34 PM.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:58 PM
Advanced

Received 25 Likes on 11 Posts
Updating price to $11,250 (wife wants it gone so firm at this price). Please update.

mod edit-updated
Old 03-06-2018, 10:30 PM
Administrator

Received 1,001 Likes on 572 Posts
Reposted in Marketplace.