Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3G TL OEM Car Cover

Category: Accessories
Price: $250
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): TL 3G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): MD
Item Condition: Brand New

I have 2 (one currently on my tl with thanks to the snow!) but would like to sell one off. I haven’t seen one sold in a while just people looking for them generally and haven’t seen one on ebay yet so let’s see what happens.

I’ll let it go for $250, haven’t figured how much to ship since it is heavy yet. It’s brand new, Never been used only thing I took out was the bag that holds the cover but pretty much still in it’s original box it came from lock, bag and cover is all in there even the mini booklet on how’s and removal.

Last edited by stealthrz; 12-10-2017 at 08:56 PM.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:54 PM
Cruisin'

Old 12-10-2017, 10:09 PM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
CAUTIONARY ADVISORY

We advise all prospective buyers (or sellers) to be aware that this is either a new member, one with less than 50 posts, or both, so please proceed accordingly and with caution.

This in no way reflects on the integrity of the buyer or seller. It is a standard notice we put in for these members buying or selling items of substantial value.

SHIPPING ADVISORY

If shipping is required, sellers are encouraged to use tracking numbers or delivery confirmation.

Buyers should request this even if it costs a few dollars more to ship. This is to protect both the seller and the buyer.
Old 12-18-2017, 01:54 PM
Late to the 3G Party

Received 246 Likes on 150 Posts
Within the last month I purchased a very gently used one on here for $175 shipped with bag, lock and cover.
Old 12-18-2017, 02:09 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by mdnborg
Within the last month I purchased a very gently used one on here for $175 shipped with bag, lock and cover.
Not bad! I went through a few pages and tried searching but didn’t see one for sale so I just threw a number and if you bought yours gently used for $175 then mine being brand new and never used I think it’s alright at the price it’s at being you can’t get them anymore apparently but I appreciate the bumps!
Old 12-18-2017, 06:58 PM
WDP Group!

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
I've been looking for one for about 6 months, but everyone that has on thinks there made of gold, just like the aspec badges,
Old 12-19-2017, 09:44 AM
Safety Car

Received 992 Likes on 748 Posts
Honestly if storing inside go get a size 4 car cover from walmart for $20 and call it a day. The fact people want $200+ for a cover is crazy.
Old 12-19-2017, 12:00 PM
Cruisin'

I didn't know I started a discussion on pricing instead of selling, it's new not used. I didn't know how much to offer and for "gently used" ones that go for 160-190 shipped depending on the seller etc. I'm not batting down peoples thoughts and offers if they were to offer something worst I can say is no. I've read the posts that just worry about price and just thought I should just ignore and move on to someones interest but it's getting a bit out of hand. Honestly again, I just threw that number out there and if someone wants to offer something else, by all means. Fact that it's not sold in dealerships doesn't shock me and if you can get it new still from a internet acura part dealer then fine you can still get it but i'm not going to assume that you can or cannot. I'm selling it here and now so I appreciate everyones feedbacks and interests about it and the pricing.

Now back to the thread at hand, I have a local pending sale. Once again I appreciate all the concerns and if we can just stay on subject with the item that's being sold. Thank you.
Old 12-26-2017, 11:16 PM
Administrator

Cleaned up and don't want it to get dirty again.

A & H have made their points and we thank them for attempting to illustrate the price gouging aspect but don't need any more.

Buyers can make their own decisions from the remaining posts.
Old 03-15-2018, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by stealthrz
I didn't know I started a discussion on pricing instead of selling, it's new not used. I didn't know how much to offer and for "gently used" ones that go for 160-190 shipped depending on the seller etc. I'm not batting down peoples thoughts and offers if they were to offer something worst I can say is no. I've read the posts that just worry about price and just thought I should just ignore and move on to someones interest but it's getting a bit out of hand. Honestly again, I just threw that number out there and if someone wants to offer something else, by all means. Fact that it's not sold in dealerships doesn't shock me and if you can get it new still from a internet acura part dealer then fine you can still get it but i'm not going to assume that you can or cannot. I'm selling it here and now so I appreciate everyones feedbacks and interests about it and the pricing.

Now back to the thread at hand, I have a local pending sale. Once again I appreciate all the concerns and if we can just stay on subject with the item that's being sold. Thank you.
Is this item still for sale? I am interested in purchasing it, new to the forum, please let me know! Thanks Stealthrz!
Old 03-15-2018, 10:40 AM
Administrator

Please update: @stealthrz
Old 03-17-2018, 07:50 AM
Cruisin'

Was on vacation, Can you make as sold please & thank you.
Old 03-17-2018, 07:54 AM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by Cswens
Is this item still for sale? I am interested in purchasing it, new to the forum, please let me know! Thanks Stealthrz!
Your inbox is full but no unfortunately I don’t. It’s been sold not long ago sorry!