Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

SOLD: 2003 Acura CL Type S 6MT ★ LOCATION: San Francisco, CA and/or Daly City, CA ★

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2018, 01:27 PM
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2003 Acura CL Type S 6MT ★ LOCATION: San Francisco, CA and/or Daly City, CA ★

Year: 2003
Make: Acura
Model: CL
Price: $3000
Mileage: 210000
Color: NBP
Location (State/Prov): CA

1. Price: $3,000 obo
2. Mileage: 210,000 and climbing as this is my daily vehicle
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: Nighthawk Black Pearl, 6-speed manual, no navigation
4. Reason for selling: I have two cars and a motorcycle so I want to consolidate and get into an SUV. I need a larger vehicle now as I work in real estate and need to haul clients around
5. Location: (Also, please enter the location of the car in the thread title.) San Francisco, CA and Daly City, CA - I live in two places
6. Pictures: (Links are ok here, but please post actual pictures after item 12 so all the text is in one place and easier to see)
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)? Second owner
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): Clean
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: Title in hand
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): 19UYA41693A011671
10. Modifications: AEM cold air intake, Cusco front strut bar, Forms and Function type II coilovers, braided steel brake lines, EBC ultimax rotors and EBC green stuff brake pads, Magnaflow exhaust (style is in my signature)
11. Service record: May be provided upon request, all services were completed at SB Garage in San Mateo, CA
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc. - Fully paid off
13. After market wheels: Rota Grids Matte/Flat Black 18x18.5 offset +44 with Continential Extreme Contact DWS 225/40/18 tires

***PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ME AT 415.609.1818 AS I DON'T ALWAYS SEE NOTIFICATIONS FROM THIS WEBSITE***

Hi and thank you for taking interest in this listing. I'm available Tuesdays through Thursdays and Sunday if you want to come take a look and preferably during the day. This is still my current daily vehicle so the mileage will continue to climb prior to sale.

Please don't hesitate to give me a call or text with any additional questions as I want to be as transparent as possible. Please don't come and nitpick as I already know all the exterior and interior flaws such as door dings and rock chips which should be expected from a daily driven vehicle and of this age from wear and tear.

The heater, ac and seat heater works just fine. From the pictures, there are duck tape on the passenger side seat due to tears because my girlfriend at the time wore jeans with zippers on the back pocket and it ripped three holes unfortunately.

I also have the original wheels, intake system, shock and struts that I can give to you.

Thanks for the consideration and contact me ASAP as I'm in the process of getting another vehicle and have no space for 3 cars....

Thank you,
Wayne

Wheels have around a one finger gap

No scratch on the lower left bumper. It's a reflection from the floor
Expect light curb rash
Expect light curb rash
Expect light curb rash
Expect light curb rash

Tape covering punctures when my girlfriend was wearing jeans with zippers on the back pocket

Old 02-02-2018, 01:14 AM
Racer

Quick update:

Car has been detailed with a clay bar, waxed and sealed.

Also have service record in hand back to 2014

Car needs to go! Make me an offer
Old 02-02-2018, 12:15 PM
Racer

Hi all,

Another update as I have been getting a lot of text with similar questions.

1. When was the timing belt and water pump changed - at around 157,xxx miles and needs to be serviced again soon

2. When was the clutch changed out? - Master and slave cylinder was replaced roughly 5k miles ago

3. What the lowest price you will go - Make me an offer but please don't ask without inspecting the vehicle first. I have 4 potential buyers lined up but the first to show up has the best chance. I'm available tonight 2/2/18 after 8:30pm and can meet you at my car shop: SB Garage, 1350 San Mateo Ave, South San Francisco

- You can ask the tech and owner questions about my car as I have them service it professionally and the garage is well lit for you to do an inspection.
- Please call or text me to confirm tonight if you want to stop by!

4. Any major mechanical issues that I can think of? Not at the moment, I still recommend the regular maintenance things such as an oil change which is due in around 1k miles, the timing belt and water pump, brakes and rotors if they're running low, etc. The normal stuff

Trying to be as transparent as possible so please ask me any concerning questions and I will answer them to the best of my knowledge!
Old 02-04-2018, 02:51 AM
Racer

Hi all,

Another update. I just completed the smog check yesterday afternoon and passed so it's ready to get registered with it's new owner!

Available today (Superbowl Sunday) before 11am or after 2pm if you would like to come see it.

Service records, pink slip, smog certificate and keys ready to go
Old 02-11-2018, 07:22 PM
Racer

Car is sold. Thank you for the interest