Model: RDX
Price: $38900
Mileage: 25000
Color: white/ black
Location (State/Prov): Can-NB

1. Price: $38,900 CDN
2. Mileage:25,000 km (15,000 miles)
3. Color: White Diamond Pearl / Black Interior
4. Reason for selling: Buying 2018 RDX-Tech (Always trade my vehicles every 1-2 years)
5. Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick
6. Pictures: Pictures on request
7. Are you the first owner? Yes, I am the first owner. In-Service date was July, 2016
8a. Title is clean
8b. I have clear title for this vehicle. There are no liens on this vehicle
9. VIN: Available if interested party wishes to do a title search
10. Modifications: Front & rear a/s floormats, cargo tray, cargo net, cargo cover, interior wood trim, lower door chrome trim, locking wheel nuts, New Nokian winter tires on 18" Diamond Cut Alloys (All OEM accessories). All original paint.
11. Service record: All service up to date and done by Acura dealership
12. Vehicle was purchased, not leased.
Old 01-16-2018, 10:21 AM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
Please post pictures, including exterior and interior.
Old 01-16-2018, 10:43 AM
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Somewhere there must be a button that I can click on to edit the posting, add pictures etc.
Old 01-16-2018, 11:03 AM
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
The instruction I read said to attach pictures of interior and exterior or to indicate that they will be provided upon request. This is what I did. This seems to be a bit complicated and I do not want to complicate your life here, so I will unsubscribe from this thread. I have attempted to find a way to edit or delete this thread to no avail. Hopefully my unsubscribing from this thread will delete it.

Thanks for your support in this matter.

FreddyBeach
Old 01-16-2018, 02:18 PM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
Unsubscribing does not delete the thread.

I requested pictures because it helps facilitate the sale of a car.

I will leave the thread open, as is, and see if you get any replies. I don't arbitrarily want to keep you from selling your car here so let's leave it at that.

Here's the information on how to make changes to your posts in the Black Market.

General editing information:

You are able to edit your post for 15 minutes after the post was submitted.

After that, please post all replies, price updates, changes, pictures, sold or request to close, etc. in the thread, and if the information justifies an update I will take the necessary action.

Please do not send a PM unless you think I missed something, or it is of a personal nature. Also, do not submit a Bad Post Report.

SOLD ITEMS: Sorry, I don't mark individual items as sold, or remove them, or that they are no longer needed, or remove pictures, due to the workload. If I do it for one person I would have to do it for everyone.

Your post that it is sold, or no longer needed, will serve to inform people that it's no longer available or wanted.

When all items are sold, or if there was only one item listed and it is sold, I will close the thread and change the prefix to "sold".

Picture information:

You can host pictures in your photo album and then post the link to the album, or post the pictures in the thread by copying the BBB links from the album. You can also use a host (DO NOT use Photobucket since they want about $400 to allow you to download the pictures) and then copy the code and post it in the thread.

You can also use the yellow picture icon in the message box to upload them to the Acurazine server. Details for this are in the link below.

The Attachment feature can also be used to upload photos from your files without having to add them to your photo album or get a host.

If you still can't get it, give me some specific examples including error notices.

Click here for more information, including how to decrease the size of your pictures and how to use the yellow picture icon in the message box.