Location (State/Prov): NC

VIN: 19UUA76557A015402
$8500
2007 Acura TL Type-S
Automatic Transmission
Fully Loaded
Navigation
Heated Seats

I am not interested in any trades. Email is jonswiftucf@gmail.com if you have interest or questions. I also have some hi-res photos shot with my DSLR camera for anyone who needs them. I'll get some interior shots up this afternoon.

I take a lot of pride in my cars so always take care of them and keep them clean. I bought the car with a few minor blemishes. It's a 2007, it has a few small scratches and areas of normal wear. I've waxed the car on schedule and treat the leather on schedule but there's only so much you can do to keep things looking showroom new over time. The car is garage kept at home and work. I change the oil every 5K miles with Redline 5W20 100% synthetic oil and use an OEM oil filter. I have all the paperwork and receipts for the parts and service performed on the car. I hate to see it go but don't have the garage space for it as I bought a new daily driver.

Maintenance Log:
Oil Changed - 144K miles
Coolant flush - 127K miles
New Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3 Tires - 119K miles
4-Wheel Alignment - 119K miles
New Brakes (Front/Rear both Rotors & Pads) - 119K miles
Transmission Fluid - 118K
New Battery - 117K (9/15)
Timing Belt/Water Pump: 113K
Power Steering Pump: 85K
Drive Belt Tensioner: 85K

Attachment 120263

Attachment 120264

Attachment 120265

Attachment 120266

Attachment 120267

Attachment 120268
Old 10-25-2017, 10:17 AM
Administrator

Received 1,001 Likes on 572 Posts
Originally Posted by truonghthe
you will have to post in the black market section and make sure you follow the guide line how to post in that section or your post will be closed.
Originally Posted by swift996
Thanks, will do!
Please resubmit your thread using this standardized new thread format, which will make it easier for buyers to find the information they want and also enhance the prospects of selling the car. Please read the Members Cars For Sale: Rules and Regulations thread for more information. This thread has been closed.

The following information should be the first thing posted in the first post. Copy and paste items 1-12 below, with the number and the description in its entirety and start the thread with the information filled in. If you don't know or don't care to answer just put a reason for not replying. You may add additional information after items 1-12 are posted. Even though some of the info may already be entered, this will allow you to fine-tune it, like obo, etc.

1. Price:
2. Mileage:
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi:
4. Reason for selling:
5. Location: (Also, please enter the location of the car in the thread title.)
6. Pictures: (Links are ok here, but please post actual pictures after item 12 so all the text is in one place and easier to see)
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)?
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one):
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder:
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this):
10. Modifications:
11. Service record:
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.

You can use this thread as an example of how the thread should be submitted.

If attachments were posted you will have to delete them if you want to use them again in the new thread.