07-08 Type-S below 100k miles

Year: 2008
Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $999999
Mileage: 50000
Color: Silver
Location (State/Prov): WA

Former TL owner looking to come back, except a Type-S this time. I'm located in Washington state, but will fly in or have the right car delivered from anywhere in the US. Would be cool if it's central-US or closer, but seeing what is out there first.

List below is required/preferences for the right car. Let me know what you have, I'm incredibly meticulous and take fanatical care of my vehicles.

2007-2008 TL Type-S ONLY, not interested in base models.
STRONGLY prefer something under 100k or maybe JUST over, but nothing 150k and up.
STRONGLY prefer the 6-speed

Modifications are a big plus. Forged/high quality rims are huge, coilover/lowered suspension as well, just not that gravel dragger/camber garbage. Upgraded audio, quality components, not Pioneer from Walmart. Clean performance mods, exhaust, supercharged, anything really if it's done right.

I will promptly respond to any messages. Looking very aggressively, but patient for the right one. Thanks guys
Old 08-18-2017, 07:12 PM
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey there, I own an 07 Silver TL Type S, 57K miles, perfect silver paint. I said I'd never sell my car, but I saw your post and at least had to respond. There's only one reason I'd consider it and that is my wife is uncomfortable driving my car, and we have a 4 year old, so no car seats in my car!!! It kind of limits us to using only her vehicle when we go places. She's only driven my car twice. I bought it perfectly modded from another member here on A zine. Travis Christenson. He bought an 04 NSX so he had to let this one go. I freakin scored. It's in just as good of condition, nearly perfect, as when I purchased it from him. It has a ton of mods and is a beautiful car. The only addition I made was the stereo system. No small addition though. I just had all this finished a few months ago. Pioneer p99 hu, jl 12w6v3 sub in a custom box, jl hd900/5 and 600/4. Dynaudio fronts with Hertz tweets in stock location, and hertz separates legend series in back. Super premium wiring, and an odyssey agm battery, all the best equipment. Stereo's are my thing, mods are not.

I too am incredibly meticulous with the ownership of my vehicles.

I wish I could give you a list of the mods. I'm good with the stereo stuff, not with the mods. I need to see if I can dig up all the stuff he did to it, but I can tell you it was about 15K worth of stuff, like rv6 exhaust all the way to the engine, so jpipe I think its called, K&N typhoon cai, hydro graphed engine bay panels so it all looks like carbon fiber, hid kit for the headlights, sway bars front rear, tein, skunk camber, and koni yellow shocks. The car is only lowered by about an inch or so but it looks perfect. Rear deck lid spoiler, all interior lights are led. Ron Jon Vega 19" wheels that are in very good shape. I have the original waffle style rims as well. The car is just plain sick. All mods were tastefully done. Like I said I'll try and dig up the list of mods for you.

Auto transmission. Maybe that's a deal breaker for you, but I can tell you that it is just as fast as a stick, and you can use the auto shift to take it very close to redline. This car purrs and sounds mean. I literally just changed the oil about an house ago.

One last thing. Even though it didn't really need it I did the 100K service. I've got a buddy that works for Honda/acura service so he didn't charge me labor, only parts. Belts, water pump, valve adjustment. And front brakes about 1500 miles ago.

Car is perfect

Hit me up if you want 951-219-0111

Scott Buchanan
Old 10-25-2017, 10:47 AM
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
i have an auto tls with 75k on it in pa,
pm me for info.
car is very very clean
Old 10-27-2017, 03:26 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

https://acurazine.com/forums/member-...manual-963879/

Your prayers have been answered.
Old 10-27-2017, 03:40 PM
Administrator

Received 1,001 Likes on 572 Posts
The OP hasn't updated the thread since 08-01-2017, and hasn't logged in since 08-08-2017.

This thread is closed due to lack of updates or bumps by OP.

You can send a PM if you think there's a chance, and the OP can PM me with a link to this thread if he/she wants this opened.