Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
3G TL LCA's w/ new Comp. Bushings

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $300
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): TL 3G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): CT
Item Condition: Used

Selling my spare set of lower control arms i bought from junkyard a few years ago. I had new OEM compliance bushings pressed in advance that I needed to replace another set. I replaced a set before and anticipated needing replacement at some put, my TL had 305K on it before selling it today. needless to say i don't need these anymore. you can use these to quickly replace your control arms/compliance bushings without needing a place to press them in for you. New LCA's are priced at around $280 each side. new Compliance bushing i believe were $60ish each, can't remember so don't hold me to it. save time and money with these.

priced at $300 firm for both sides together, not looking to get a penny less. pickup only in Waterbury, CT. I travel to NYC daily and can possibly meet.

best way to reach me is through email but please don't reach out unless you have the full asking price and ready to buy.

g.borluca@yahoo.com

thanks
Attached Thumbnails 3G TL LCA's w/ new Comp. Bushings-img_3930.jpg   3G TL LCA's w/ new Comp. Bushings-img_3931.jpg   3G TL LCA's w/ new Comp. Bushings-img_3932.jpg   3G TL LCA's w/ new Comp. Bushings-img_3933.jpg  
Old 11-19-2017, 11:22 AM
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
up