Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $7900
Mileage: 109000
Color: Nighthawk Black Pearl
Location (State/Prov): PA

1. Price: $7900
Mileage: 109,4xx
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: Nighthawk Black Pearl 6MT with Navi
4. Reason for selling: Clearing off debt
5. Location: <strong>(Also, please enter the location of the car in the thread title.) Philadelphia PA
6. Pictures: (Links are ok here, but please post actual pictures after item 12 so all the text is in one place and easier to see)
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)? Second Owner
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): Clean Title
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: Lienholder
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this):
10. Modifications: GM Synchromesh Manual Transmission Oil
11. Service record: N/A
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc. N/A

For sale my 2007 NBP Acura TL Type-S 6MT. Bought it in 2015 with 86k or 88k miles on it (can't remember) from a dealership in Gainesville, FL. I am the second owner. Completely stock. First mod I did was change the manual transmission oil to the GM Synchromesh at around 93k-95k miles. Shift are smooth as butter. Extremely reliable, has not left me stranded. Currently sitting at 109,4xx but miles will increase slightly due to daily driving. Drove it from Gainesville, FL to Fayetteville, NC with no trouble. Lived in Fayetteville for about 6 months then moved to Minneapolis.I had the car transported from Fayetteville, NC to Minneapolis, MN. Car was driven in the snow while I was living in Minneapolis. Recently changed the front brakes in May 2017, new alternator in June 2017. Timing belt, spark plug and water pump all have been done in September 2017. New battery bought in June 2017. I drove the car from Minneapolis, MN to Philadelphia WITH NO PROBLEM. Fantastic car and mechanically sound and I am sad to see it go. Oil changed always done with Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil. Never got into an accident during my ownership but CarFax states that previous owner did get into a minor accident. It was fixed before I bought it. CarFax still states clean title. I will put new 4 new tires before sale. Navi with backup camera fully functional, no glitches. No tears on the drivers seat or passenger seats. I hardly ever have anyone in the backseat of my car. I still have money left owed on the car but title will be release to buyer ASAP from the Credit Union. Asking $7900 OBO. No trades please. Please PM me for more details

Cons:
1.All four wheels are scratched. Some scratched more than others See pictures below
2. I am the victim of the notoriously infamous dashboard crack on the passenger side. see pics below
3. I Scratched the car on the left rear panel while reversing. Not too bad but it is noticeable with some rust that is forming. Alongside, while I was living in Minneapolis, some pendejo scratched my car even more in that exact spot and a bit higher. It left some white markings. See pics before
4. rear bumper is hit after reversing into some screws that were sticking out on a wall while I was parking in a garage. Rear bumper is also scratched. See pics below
5. side mirrors leaked. See pictures below
6. "tighten gas cap" notification pops up occasionally, goes off after a while. Does not effect the car
7. I suspect the Bluetooth doesn't work. Never used it but I am still mentioning it. No notification on the dash or anything I am just assuming. I probably don't know how to use it
8. Tires are not matching. I have 2 used Continental ExtremeContacts in the front, and 2 used Michelin Primacy MXM4 that originally came with the car in the back.I Will replace all 4 tires with BF Goodrich G-Force Comp 2 All seasons soon. Will not reflect on the price for sale
9. Visible scratches on the car. You can be the judge on that

Pictures Pending....
Old 11-01-2017, 09:53 PM
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 11-01-2017, 09:57 PM
5th Gear

back seat is fine. It is just a TV stand and disinfectant cleaning wipes. Sorry didn't clean up
Old 11-02-2017, 06:21 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 360 Likes on 319 Posts
I think you would have a better chance of getting people interested in your car if you would at least give it a good cleaning.
Old 11-02-2017, 06:27 AM
5th Gear

True. I respect that comment. Time has not been on my side lately and I apologize on the dirty car.