Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2017, 01:31 AM
In 702, 808 in Dreams

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
99-03 TL & 01-03 CL - DC Sports Header, Honda Access, Medevial Pro

Category: Multiple Parts
Price: $250
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): CL 2G, TL 2G, Other Honda/Acura, Type-S Model
Location (State/Prov/Terr): NV
Item Condition: Used

Hello Everyone!

Well my time to finally start clearing out the parts I have left of my 2003 Acura TL Type S. Shipping will be paid for by buyer. Please message me your postal code and what item you would like to inquire. I'm more than happy to get you quotes but please, if you do not have the funds for the item listed please be mind full of mine and your time. I will always do my best to provide you with quotes from the top three shipping companies.

DC Sports 3 -1 Ceramic Coated Header - 2001 - 2003 Acura CL / TL Automatic Transmission ONLY - will NOT Fit CL 6-Speed - $250.00 + Shipping

These were purchased brand new, they will come with all hardware including the two gasket ring seals and bolts for the two upper primary to the J-Pipe. There is a little scuff on the bottom of the J-Pipe at the flex joint. No leaks but it touched a speed bump as we all encounter. The rear primary pipes have a little scuffing and slight "Love Taps" to make it just clear the rear transmission mount. This was a slight manufacture flaw as DC Sports did not place enough of a bend for the rear primary. The front is identical to the rear but the rear needed a tiny bit more of a bend. It was tapped and the surface of the coating was rubbed but nothing cracked or leaking or anything damaged. As in the V8 world, you wont lose any horsepower! It was tapped just enough to clear the rear tranny mount which it does now. So you do not have to go through the headache of trying to figure out why it did not fit. I have brought this to the attention of Pilot Automotive who owns DC Sports and have adjusted the design since then. They mentioned to me they did some minor tweaking of the header on the batch I had. The best part is you will never see it since it is the rear primary. The front primary is perfect.

Heel Toe Automotive - Medieval-Pro - Mugen Style Trunk 3pc Lip Spoiler for 99-03 Acura TL - Painted Anthracite Metallic Silver. - $200.00 + Shipping

This 3pc spoiler was bought new from Heel Toe Auto. It was professionally painted to match my color. There are some small chips on the edge and corner but nothing to be alarmed. You will have to lay down your own mounting tape which is recommend the strongest one you can find since these are not bolted down. This is ideal for the Anthricite color as you do not have to spend another $100 to $150 to paint it. Just add mounting tape and apply.

JDM Honda Access 1999 - 2003 Acura TL - Window Visors - $250.00 + Shipping

I purchased these brand new and hand carried them all the way from Hawaii from Samson at Revisions Audio. I paid $350.00 brand new for these. I will not let these go for cheap as they were only on the car for barely 6 months. I have removed the old mounting tape that was there so you will have to reapply the tape. ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE Included! All means all including the small tiny screws, brackets, and all tabs! I carefully removed them to ensure all tabs and mounting points are in tact! If you do purchase these, I highly recommend you be as patient as possible. These are not for the impatient and for the one that does not take there time to carefully install them. These are extremely fragile, meaning the mounting points that are on the visor itself. Samson told me to be very careful with the mounting tabs as they are SUPER easy to snap! I took my time 2 hours by myself! He did say, if they are to break, just apply a tiny amount of epoxy or super glue and it will be okay. I never had to so they are perfect! For some one that have installed them, TAKE YOUR TIME! i can not stress that enough.

If you have any further questions or need any close up pictures, please let me know! I am an honest seller and have sold many items to fellow members. I will never do any form of scamming or the untold truth of the items i sell. my integrity is more important. Normal wear and tear occurs and I have reflected my asking price for that. If you have any questions please ask me!

Paypal is what will be accepted.

Thank you again!

Kind regards

Last edited by kuni808; 06-26-2017 at 01:36 AM.
Old 07-03-2017, 04:41 AM
In 702, 808 in Dreams

All Pm's replied! .
Old 07-21-2017, 07:43 PM
In 702, 808 in Dreams

Still for Sale!

If your interested just message me and im willing to work something out. Id rather these parts go to a member than someone on eBay.

If it doesnt sell or no interest ill sell it there.

Thank you!
Old 07-27-2017, 06:52 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Interested in the headers. Mind telling me how much shipped to 07003?
Old 07-28-2017, 02:29 AM
In 702, 808 in Dreams

Originally Posted by WDPTLS
Interested in the headers. Mind telling me how much shipped to 07003?
Pmed ya!👍
Old 08-02-2017, 08:33 AM
In 702, 808 in Dreams

DC Headers have been sold!

Honda Visors and Wing still for sale!
Old 08-22-2017, 12:48 AM
In 702, 808 in Dreams

Wing and Visors still for Sale!

PM me an offer! the worse i can say it no or make a deal!