Price: $9000
Mileage: 76100
Color: Silver
Location (State/Prov): FL

1. Price: $9000
2. Mileage: 76,100
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: Automatic with Navigation
4. Reason for selling:Want to get back in a Type S
5. Location: (Also, please enter the location of the car in the thread title.) Hollywood, FL
6. Pictures: (Links are ok here, but please post actual pictures after item 12 so all the text is in one place and easier to see) Pics uploaded already
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)? Im the second owner but carfax shows as 3rd. 1st owner leased and then bought it out.
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): Clean title in Hand
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: In hand
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this):
10. Modifications:None. Stock vehicle with no modifications of any kind
11. Service record: Yes available
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.. N.A.

Selling my 2008 Accord EX L trim with a little over 76k miles.This is a V6 model with all the goodies i.e. leather, voice activated bluetooth and navigation, heated seats and premium sound with subwoofer. The car has been kept very clean. All maintenance has been covered when due. I recently did a transmission fluid flush 3x3 method. No mechanical issues at all. This is a very safe and reliable vehicle with very low miles. Looking to get back in to a Type S which I sold a couple of years back.
Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails 2008 Honda Accord EXL V6    ★ ★ LOCATION: Hollywood Fl  ★ ★-3.jpg   2008 Honda Accord EXL V6    ★ ★ LOCATION: Hollywood Fl  ★ ★-4.jpg   2008 Honda Accord EXL V6    ★ ★ LOCATION: Hollywood Fl  ★ ★-5.jpg   2008 Honda Accord EXL V6    ★ ★ LOCATION: Hollywood Fl  ★ ★-7.jpg   2008 Honda Accord EXL V6    ★ ★ LOCATION: Hollywood Fl  ★ ★-2.jpg  

Old 06-09-2017, 06:16 PM
Racer

Received 39 Likes on 24 Posts
Price reduced to $9000.
mods please edit on subject. Thanks

mod edit-updated
Old 06-24-2017, 08:42 PM
Racer

Received 39 Likes on 24 Posts
Sold via Craigslist. Mods please close