Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

FS: 2006 Acura TSX 6 Speed (Clifton New Jersey)

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2017, 10:15 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 Acura TSX 6 Speed (Clifton New Jersey)

Year: 2006
Make: Acura
Model: TSX
Price: $11500
Mileage: 69000
Color: Blue
Location (State/Prov): NJ

1. Price: $11,500
2. Mileage: 69,000
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: Blue, Manual, Non-Navi
4. Reason for selling: Looking to get a new car.
5. Location: Clifton, New Jersey
6. Pictures: See below and more upon request.
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)? Yes, but technically 2nd owner since my dad signed the title over to me.
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): Clean
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: On Hand
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): Rather not post this publicly
10. Modifications: OEM body kit (front, back, and sides) as well as the spoiler with the brake light, MagnaFlow Dual Exhaust mufflers, Pioneer touch headunit (radio, bluetooth, iphone hook-up, microphone, Apple Car Play), K&N short pipe air intake, Tein suspension, camber kit, 19" staggered Concept One Executive rims with Continental tires (for fall/spring/summer months), Michelin Blizzak tires on stock rims (for winter months), upgraded speakers (Polk Audio).
11. Service record: Oil changes have been done on time.
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc. N/A

Sadly enough, it's come time for me to part ways with this amazing car. I've had it since i've taken the car off the sales lot and have done a couple of things to it which has really made me love the car. Overall car is in great shape and basically just sits in my driveway until i want to take it out for a joy ride. More pictures are available upon request, just message me and i'll get some over.
If you have any questions, just ask and i'll answer them to the best of my ability.
Attached Thumbnails 2006 Acura TSX 6 Speed (Clifton New Jersey)-image8.jpg   2006 Acura TSX 6 Speed (Clifton New Jersey)-image1.jpg   2006 Acura TSX 6 Speed (Clifton New Jersey)-image2.jpg   2006 Acura TSX 6 Speed (Clifton New Jersey)-image11.jpg   2006 Acura TSX 6 Speed (Clifton New Jersey)-image12.jpg  

2006 Acura TSX 6 Speed (Clifton New Jersey)-image9.jpg   2006 Acura TSX 6 Speed (Clifton New Jersey)-image7.jpg   2006 Acura TSX 6 Speed (Clifton New Jersey)-image6.jpg   2006 Acura TSX 6 Speed (Clifton New Jersey)-image5.jpg