Wagon Owners - Very Important Critical Matter:

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2016, 08:40 AM

Received 7,772 Likes on 5,045 Posts
Originally Posted by Mocky
That was the realization I came to after I initially asked the weight question and saw the responses. The wagon is already a massive boat.

On a side note, I'll be kicking my own ass if I'm carrying a purse, regardless of weight.
It's a European Carryall!!!

Old 07-07-2016, 01:46 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 306 Likes on 193 Posts
This is going to happen as there are several orders, just need a few more. Also the gains from a built system like endless compared to a muffler shop is dramatic believe it or not, same way lambo / Ferrari actually have a multimillion dollar sound machines/room that bends and manipulates the pipes to get sound desired. Same concept with any exhaust, any slight little tweak - bad weld - crap bend or crap material will hault proper flow which results in poor sound and poor hp gains. So that thrown together, not properly welded catback which is far from stainless or free flowing that I see 9 times out of 10 will only be a waste of money. You also have to look at the resale, no one can ever sell a backyard made catback but once it has a price and is a name brand it holds value.

The Endless catback for the 3rd gen tl dyno'd one of, if not the best out of any catback for the 04-08 TL and gains on the 4th gen are there as well. Reason being the y merge is flowtastic with its unique y splitter and magnaflows uniquely packed resonated mufflers.

Straight pipes is a popular misconception about being "better", any exhaust is the same is another misconception and any custom exhaust I guarantee 90% of the time will never be as good as a built specifically exhaust for any car. We have also seen many customers claim better MPG, which makes better flow which in turn better flow to get better mpg means better hp.

The sedan line up is shipping out within a week or two so ideally you can get an idea of sound/quality etc from that as the wagon was 4" bigger and hangers were different, but same engine so same sound. We are also one of the only manufactures that are sending out straight pipe mid section AND resonated...

There are a few videos out there for the sedan as well on our youtube page - EndlessRPM

Plus what exhaust shops use lap welds, stainless, two choices of mid section pipes AND LIFETIME warranty? I'm not talking about that shit slogan "limited lifetime" aka we will void it at all costs...im talking LIFETIME.

Last edited by AckTL05; 07-07-2016 at 01:49 AM.
The following users liked this post:
EvilVirus (07-13-2016)
Old 07-07-2016, 07:13 AM

Received 7,772 Likes on 5,045 Posts
Thanks for the update Bruce!

Also, I can't prove it exactly, but since I've ordered, I think grown an inch, my teeth have gotten whiter, and the stray dogs in the neighborhood have stopped barking and growling at me.

I know you can't really advertise that as features, but it's interesting is all I'm saying.
Old 07-13-2016, 07:20 AM
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)

Received 19,915 Likes on 14,457 Posts
I have a local exhaust shop that'll fab up anything...
they're the ones that did the custom exhaust tip install on my old RV6. They're the ones I had to go back to twice to get the angle of the tip alignment right. Theyr'e the ones that did such sloppy welds they rusted within a year. They're the ones that threw slag on the pretty polished stainless mufflers that stuck and kept rusting.

Yes, you can go to an exhaust shop to have someone do work...but if you go to a quality one where they know what they're doing...it's not going to be *much* cheaper than an exhaust that's been on a jig for YOUR car with the ability to maneuver flanges for fine tuning fitment...and the ability to keep your oem exhaust intact for when you trade your car in...and the ability to pull the aftermarket one back off the car to recover some costs.

Just saying...I'm FOR supporting a site vendor that's dedicated to making a product for a tiny market...Bruce lives and breathes this stuff...and Cujo is right about keeping his word. Plus, I'm the same...I get anxiety with anyone else touching my car, trusting them, the interaction, not getting ripped off etc. Paypal to a guy and then a box with everything I need to install it showing up a week later seems better to me.
The following 2 users liked this post by rockstar143:
cu2wagon (07-13-2016), EvilVirus (07-13-2016)