New to AZINE and Owner of 2012 PWP TSX TECH

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 10:08 AM
Pro

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts
New to AZINE and Owner of 2012 PWP TSX TECH

Here to Introduce myself, Let me start of by saying im new to Azine and look forwards to enjoying my Stay.

I Sold my worked 2005 Aspen White STi for my PWP TSX TECH. It was time to get a more Daily Driver Friendly Car.

I am a User on other Forums Such as

E46Fanatics
Bimmerfest
Hondatech
b20vtec
iWSTi
Nasioc

All from which ive owned 3 Series BMW, plenty of Hondas, and my STi

I am 19 Years Young almost 20 and i picked up my PWP TSX TECH a few days ago
Not supported by Mommy & Daddy so hold the comments, Work anywhere between 10-14 Hour Days to Support my Love for Vehicles

Future Mods For my TSEXXX would be
- 35% Tints (Tomorrow )
- 4300k HIDS for Fogs
- Tein S Tech
- Either ASPECS or something Concave
- LEDS in doors, dome, map, and license plate
- Clear Headlamp
- Decklid Spoiler
- Black Roof
Old 12-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Pro

Id also like to say i love how small and quick the TSX is for its small K Series.
Comming from a 350whp 400wtq car i was expecting a little slug but its pretty nippy on city streets, and steering is very tight, only downfall is HW power, But i shall go the LOW and SLOW route !!
Old 12-09-2011, 10:17 AM
7# werC 2uoYeeS

Received 527 Likes on 387 Posts
Welcome! You seem to be a seasoned forum-er so I hope we don't have to tell you to use the search function.

Also...pics or gtfo...you should know that you can't start a newly purchased car thread with no pics! hahah enjoy your stay! i know we're gonna look forward to your mods.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:36 AM
Карты убийцы

Received 125 Likes on 100 Posts
Congrats... but I think you have your color wrong. The 2012 TSX comes in Bellanova White. I haven't seen one in person. My 2011 PWP definitely has a pearl finish to it and it's not a bright, snow white... the pearl gives it a little off-white IMHO.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Drifting

Received 166 Likes on 127 Posts
congrats.

since you came from BMW, i was able to fit some concave CSL reps on my TSX. VMR VB3 5x120 to 5x114.3 conversion
Old 12-09-2011, 03:30 PM
SeeYou2Crew #2

Received 825 Likes on 636 Posts
welcome man, where you from?

and why the tsx? being 19 myself, i think i would def. choose the STI over the tsx (i love my tsx, but i always wanted something sportier)
Old 12-09-2011, 04:35 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by mrstak
Welcome! You seem to be a seasoned forum-er so I hope we don't have to tell you to use the search function.

Also...pics or gtfo...you should know that you can't start a newly purchased car thread with no pics! hahah enjoy your stay! i know we're gonna look forward to your mods.
Haha Yea the Search is Us Noobies Rescue, and thanks ! Can't wait to start Modding

I couldn't help but post before i took off for work Pics as Soon as I'm home !!
Originally Posted by Professor
Congrats... but I think you have your color wrong. The 2012 TSX comes in Bellanova White. I haven't seen one in person. My 2011 PWP definitely has a pearl finish to it and it's not a bright, snow white... the pearl gives it a little off-white IMHO.
You may be right, I'll check my window sticker when I'm home.
Originally Posted by defconskylude
congrats.

since you came from BMW, i was able to fit some concave CSL reps on my TSX. VMR VB3 5x120 to 5x114.3 conversion
No Way, Pics Please !!! && thanks!
Originally Posted by ed_423
welcome man, where you from?

and why the tsx? being 19 myself, i think i would def. choose the STI over the tsx (i love my tsx, but i always wanted something sportier)
NYC NY, Why the TSX ?
I originally wanted a 04-08 TL. Then focused on the 06-08 for a few reasons.
I only wanted it Loaded or not at all, Some were over priced, Some wl many accidents, Some wl destroyed leather. So I figured I just buy new. A new TL wl tech is near $45k. NOWAY I could afford it. I test drove the Tsx Tech and Instantly fell in love, Very nippy on city streets right steering and handles well in stock form. Chose Tech blc I have plans to buy out my lease and I didn't want to regret not getting it later.

The STi is an A M A Z I N G vehicle! By far the most fun vehicle I've owed. AWD and BOOST makes up for a super fun car, how ever, daily driving it isn't ideal, with a twin disk clutch it gets harsh, && the Police in NYC issue Exhaust Summons like their life depends on it. I couldn't stand sitting in a court room wl criminals blc they believe I'm making too much noise, and my mother not wanting to get in it because the stiff and loud ride, and my sister and father couldn't drive it just made it that much easier to part ways with.

When the TSX is paid for I am for sure picking up another Sti as a weekend car!
The following users liked this post:
ed_423 (12-09-2011)
Old 12-09-2011, 04:58 PM
Safety Car

Received 682 Likes on 475 Posts
Originally Posted by MoaarLow
Haha Yea the Search is Us Noobies Rescue, and thanks ! Can't wait to start Modding

I couldn't help but post before i took off for work Pics as Soon as I'm home !!

You may be right, I'll check my window sticker when I'm home.

No Way, Pics Please !!! && thanks!

NYC NY, Why the TSX ?
I originally wanted a 04-08 TL. Then focused on the 06-08 for a few reasons.
I only wanted it Loaded or not at all, Some were over priced, Some wl many accidents, Some wl destroyed leather. So I figured I just buy new. A new TL wl tech is near $45k. NOWAY I could afford it. I test drove the Tsx Tech and Instantly fell in love, Very nippy on city streets right steering and handles well in stock form. Chose Tech blc I have plans to buy out my lease and I didn't want to regret not getting it later.

The STi is an A M A Z I N G vehicle! By far the most fun vehicle I've owed. AWD and BOOST makes up for a super fun car, how ever, daily driving it isn't ideal, with a twin disk clutch it gets harsh, && the Police in NYC issue Exhaust Summons like their life depends on it. I couldn't stand sitting in a court room wl criminals blc they believe I'm making too much noise, and my mother not wanting to get in it because the stiff and loud ride, and my sister and father couldn't drive it just made it that much easier to part ways with.

When the TSX is paid for I am for sure picking up another Sti as a weekend car!
haha welcome. your gonna have to meet up with me over the holidays so i can see the SE(and test drive maybe possibly kinda lmao) im right over the GWB and i had an appt in the east village. theres quite a few of us around here. mrstak in brooklyn, who is waiting on a new car after he got hit and totalled a few weeks ago. KillerG is in the hoboken area, he's the resident douche and theres a few others. tell us if you want any help with mods. i'll be home from school in philly next thursday the 15th. and im 18 haha, i'll be 19 in march.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:08 PM
Op is too busy to care

Received 913 Likes on 540 Posts
im in nyc area during holidays. im 22 though so im getting old now and im not as fun as i used to be now that im getting another degree...

congrats on your ride broceph
Old 12-09-2011, 05:20 PM
Safety Car

killer, so old that you didn't even read my post right above you? =D
Old 12-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by PyroDave
haha welcome. your gonna have to meet up with me over the holidays so i can see the SE(and test drive maybe possibly kinda lmao) im right over the GWB and i had an appt in the east village. theres quite a few of us around here. mrstak in brooklyn, who is waiting on a new car after he got hit and totalled a few weeks ago. KillerG is in the hoboken area, he's the resident douche and theres a few others. tell us if you want any help with mods. i'll be home from school in philly next thursday the 15th. and im 18 haha, i'll be 19 in march.
I havent posted on here in a while, but im also from ny. nassau county, not to far outside brooklyn. im also 18 and got an 09 vbp. im coming back from college in cali on the 14th, we should have a NY CU2 meetup while we are all back in ny. i leave to go back to cali on december 26th and im shipping the car out for me to have in the spring. i havent been to a meet b4 that had any other cu2's so it would be nice to meet up with all of you
Old 12-09-2011, 06:24 PM
Safety Car

definately man! im down, i'll PM ya my number
Old 12-09-2011, 06:36 PM
Pro

I dont have an SE, i would of loved one, there was a 6MT one there but i decided to pass up on it, i just stuck to my reasons why i was getting rid of my beloved STi,

Its great to see there are a lot of Youngin's wl these cars. Ive been ready to get the "FLAME" for mommy and daddy supported, but AZINE may have a more mature crowd than other Forums.

Im more then down for a NY meet, lmk when and where, Sucks ill be out there STOCK "/ but i dont want to do any mods until after the winter is over.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:39 PM
Pro

And Yes anyone Local, NYC, Yonkers ETC PM me your #'s wl Names and im down to meet up and cruise, grab something to eat, or just bullshit.

Im going to be in this car for a while so i need new friends wl the same TSX PASSION, or ACURA love in GENERAL !!!
Old 12-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Pro

Hey Pyro, do you mind telling me where you got your LEDs from,
I found Ijdmtoy has a Package for interior and doors for $70 + $10 for the License plate
It just says 09-11 so i wonder if anything changed from 11 to 12 as far as the interior lighting.

Also VLEDs has em so im just deciding which i want to order from

Tomorrow needs to come sooner so i can do my tints. 35% all around. Any suggestions?
I have Parchment INT so i feel 35% might be too light during the day? I wish i could find 30% all around !
Old 12-09-2011, 06:47 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by Professor
You Sir are correct, Just checked my window sticker, Bellanova White Pearl
Old 12-09-2011, 06:49 PM
Instructor

Hey Pyro, do you mind telling me where you got your LEDs from,
I found Ijdmtoy has a Package for interior and doors for $70 + $10 for the License plate
It just says 09-11 so i wonder if anything changed from 11 to 12 as far as the interior lighting.

Also VLEDs has em so im just deciding which i want to order from

Tomorrow needs to come sooner so i can do my tints. 35% all around. Any suggestions?
I have Parchment INT so i feel 35% might be too light during the day? I wish i could find 30% all around !
i actually just ordered the interior LED package from ijdmtoy yesterday and installing them when i get home next week. also got the license plate LEDs off ebay. and ive been to a few azine meets but never saw a fellow 2g'er. and nothing wrong with rolling stock. but the tints will make a huge difference, especially on white. i went with 35% in the front 2 windows and 20% in the back.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:55 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by Bigman09TSX
i actually just ordered the interior LED package from ijdmtoy yesterday and installing them when i get home next week. also got the license plate LEDs off ebay. and ive been to a few azine meets but never saw a fellow 2g'er. and nothing wrong with rolling stock. but the tints will make a huge difference, especially on white. i went with 35% in the front 2 windows and 20% in the back.
Im ITCHING to order my package, do you think theres a difference between 2012 and '11 ?
Thats cool i look forward to the meets when the weather is better, Are you on ?
And yes i saw a white one wl tints on the freeway looked so much more aggressive, it shows the bold body lines so much more,

Is there a huge noticable difference in the 20/35, i was afraid it would look funny, Someone told me do 35 alla round and 20 in the rear window, it would make the rest appear a little darker.

Can you send me a pic? PM email text Anything?
Old 12-09-2011, 07:03 PM
Instructor

Im ITCHING to order my package, do you think theres a difference between 2012 and '11 ?
Thats cool i look forward to the meets when the weather is better, Are you on ?
And yes i saw a white one wl tints on the freeway looked so much more aggressive, it shows the bold body lines so much more,

Is there a huge noticable difference in the 20/35, i was afraid it would look funny, Someone told me do 35 alla round and 20 in the rear window, it would make the rest appear a little darker.

Can you send me a pic? PM email text Anything?
im totally down for a meet. i doubt there is a change in the bulb setup for the 12's. cuz i know some vendors even sell bulbs from the 1st gens that fit the 2nd gens. there is a slight difference between the 35/20 but its barely noticable, you have to look at it for a while in bright day time to even slightly notice. never had anyone comment about it and ive had them on for 2 and a half years. here are a few pics...

Last edited by Bigman09TSX; 12-09-2011 at 07:07 PM.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:25 PM
Safety Car

i have the exact same tint scheme on mine. i ordered all of mine from a china dealer on ebay. if ya search for the LED thread, he is listed there somewhere. i know all the sizes and stuff. some people have ordered from iJDM, i felt it wasnt necessarily worth the price. i payed about 50 including shipping for trunk, interior, vanity, courtesy, and license plate lights. and i have extra. but take a look through that thread, some people were unhappy of the brightness on the license plates. if you want to wait a week, i can meet after the 15th and show you mine. i can also help you install stuff, i lopve to DIY

heres my ride https://acurazine.com/forums/2g-tsx-photograph-gallery-144/2010-vortex-blue-3-a-838598/

BTW bigman "No parking or standing" sign. "fuck that, i gotta take a pic of my ride!"

Last edited by PyroDave; 12-09-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:34 PM
Instructor

i have the exact same tint scheme on mine. i ordered all of mine from a china dealer on ebay. if ya search for the LED thread, he is listed there somewhere. i know all the sizes and stuff. some people have ordered from iJDM, i felt it wasnt necessarily worth the price. i payed about 50 including shipping for trunk, interior, vanity, courtesy, and license plate lights. and i have extra. but take a look through that thread, some people were unhappy of the brightness on the license plates. if you want to wait a week, i can meet after the 15th and show you mine. i can also help you install stuff, i lopve to DIY

heres my ride https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=838598

BTW bigman "No parking or standing" sign. "fuck that, i gotta take a pic of my ride!"
exactly!!! and another one.....even worse, im on the sidewalk hehe

Old 12-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Pro

heres my ride https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=838598

That color is sick guys, we definitely have to meet up
Old 12-09-2011, 07:47 PM
Pro

Here to Introduce myself, Let me start of by saying im new to Azine and look forwards to enjoying my Stay.

I Sold my worked 2005 Aspen White STi for my PWP TSX TECH. It was time to get a more Daily Driver Friendly Car.

E46Fanatics
Bimmerfest
Hondatech
b20vtec
iWSTi
Nasioc

Not supported by Mommy & Daddy so hold the comments, Work anywhere between 10-14 Hour Days to Support my Love for Vehicles

- 35% Tints (Tomorrow )
- 4300k HIDS for Fogs
- Tein S Tech
- Clear Headlamp
- Decklid Spoiler
- Black Roof
Pics Updated !!
Old 12-09-2011, 07:49 PM
Pro

E46Fanatics
Bimmerfest
Hondatech
b20vtec
iWSTi
Nasioc

- 35% Tints (Tomorrow )
- 4300k HIDS for Fogs
- Tein S Tech
- Clear Headlamp
- Decklid Spoiler
- Black Roof
At the Dealership Waiting for Her Plates

Next day at my fathers business

And an Old pic of my STi
Shes the one in front 05

Im the one that says BRO
Old 12-09-2011, 08:06 PM
Goodbye.

Received 584 Likes on 423 Posts
wow amazing how many cars you've owned before 20.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:17 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by TSXy Luster
wow amazing how many cars you've owned before 20.
First car was an automatic 1997 Civic Ex, its a Honda and those single cams are like legos to work with. a Honda in that year are legos in itself

Sold it for a 1999 EX, swapped in a B20V Motor full suspension Etc, Then tried to go the Lux route

Sold that one for a 04 3 series, But since my first POS ive wanted an STi

Went for the STi, did some work to it, enjoyed it for a while, and then saw the trouble wl the law, and finally decided to pull the trigger on something brand new that i could still MOD, great MPG,a dn so much Lux for the price, This car seems brighter than i do !
Old 12-09-2011, 08:21 PM
Pro

A video of my Last night wl my STi, watching it hurts my feelings.
Car came before my GF lol !

Old 12-09-2011, 08:52 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 222 Likes on 205 Posts
nice collection of cars
all of them were white?
Old 12-09-2011, 08:56 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by tobwac
nice collection of cars
all of them were white?
Actually

the Last 3 were white,
Aspen White 3 Series
Alpine White STi
Bellanvova White TSX

Old 12-09-2011, 09:07 PM
You see me, I CU2

Received 358 Likes on 284 Posts
Nice whips, welcome to the forum
Old 12-09-2011, 10:18 PM
7# werC 2uoYeeS

Received 527 Likes on 387 Posts
I don't know if i want to go to a meet with you guys. too depressing seeing all of you and me with no car. keep me in the loop if you guys plan to meet up in the city or anywhere...might go so i can insult your colors or point out any defects...might make me feel better.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:41 AM
2012 CBP Tsx Tech

Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts
Hey guys,

This is my very first time joining a forum. I have no clue what the heck i'm doing. Can anyone direct me to a thread or something for newbies? I just got me a 2012 CBP acura tsx 5AT w/ tech package 2 weeks ago. I'm pretty excited about the car. I already started to modify it a little bit. I've been checking this forum out during the process of buying the car. It's really interesting what I read and see up here. Pretty much closed the deal.

Thanks in advance to whoever will help me out =)

Here she is =)

Old 12-10-2011, 01:32 AM
SeeYou2Crew #2

^ completely thread jacked this guy man! haha nice car tho, but the pin stripe is a no no!

and op, nice sti! quesiton...since we are the same age, im wondering....how the hell you get all those money?! i have my car for almost 3 years and i barely got rims lol
Old 12-10-2011, 08:21 AM
Racer

Received 79 Likes on 59 Posts
Nice assortment of cars there. I've had a few Subaru myself along with a modded Saabaru, have an Alpine White 98 M3/4 as my play car, and picking up my wagon next week. I'm just a bit older though. :unamused: I can't wait to see the progress of a clean white car.
Old 12-10-2011, 10:01 AM
Goodbye.

Received 584 Likes on 423 Posts
hmmm 19 year old, used to own a white 'bro' subaru.......

with that new thread linked to the effed up thing done in Nasoic, I'm scared for you.
ed_423 (12-10-2011)
Old 12-10-2011, 10:08 AM
2012 CBP Tsx Tech

Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts
sorry about that. just didnt know where to go. very new to this whole thing. thanks though. ill try to figure it out
Old 12-10-2011, 12:51 PM
SeeYou2Crew #2

with that new thread linked to the effed up thing done in Nasoic, I'm scared for you.
Holy shit.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:24 PM
Pro

That was my BRO Kyles, his is an 06 mine is an 05 he has the hawk eye front and hes fully built, Our Tuner always says BRO so we call it the BRO TUNE, i have him as a friend on facebook and he even messaged me to please bump his thread ill show you, One thing im not is fake nor shady.

As you can see from our facebook convo were clearly buddies, dicussing a head build and his asking to keep his thread up. Look at his trunk, wingless, red tails. mine winged red and clears

Old 12-10-2011, 01:28 PM
Pro

^ completely thread jacked this guy man! haha nice car tho, but the pin stripe is a no no!

and op, nice sti! quesiton...since we are the same age, im wondering....how the hell you get all those money?! i have my car for almost 3 years and i barely got rims lol
I start my work day at 6am and end at 6pm.
Work 7 days a week. did a morning shift and have overnight tonight at 11pm, work work and work for my car

Originally Posted by PPower
Nice assortment of cars there. I've had a few Subaru myself along with a modded Saabaru, have an Alpine White 98 M3/4 as my play car, and picking up my wagon next week. I'm just a bit older though. :unamused: I can't wait to see the progress of a clean white car.
How cool, all cars were nice in their own ways, but i have to say i dont regret my decision in switching over for a lux car
Originally Posted by FlipRizzi
sorry about that. just didnt know where to go. very new to this whole thing. thanks though. ill try to figure it out
Not a problem bud
Old 12-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Pro

Holy shit.

Its a little Eff'd up to jump to conclusions about things that serious, A little Insulting
ed_423 (12-10-2011)

Quick Reply: New to AZINE and Owner of 2012 PWP TSX TECH