How reliable has your TSX been?

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2017, 07:51 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 151 Likes on 115 Posts
Originally Posted by SharangCU2
Also, does anyone else's TSX with the 5AT make a whining or whirring sound when accelerating from 1st to 3rd gear? For me the sound only comes when I apply throttle and immediately cuts out when I switch to 4th gear. I've had this sound for as long as I've been driving this thing and I haven't had a single transmission problem. I've put a lot of miles on the car with this sound.
I've seen a thread about a TSX tea kettle whistle during acceleration. Not sure if it's the same thing you are describing. I think it was related to the A/C.
Old 11-14-2017, 07:59 PM
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by WheelMcCoy
I've seen a thread about a TSX tea kettle whistle during acceleration. Not sure if it's the same thing you are describing. I think it was related to the A/C.
I've been doing some research on it, it seems that a lot of other Honda/Acura cars make a sound like this. It's definitely not the differential as diff whine sounds a bit different I think, and I doubt it's the A/C since I barely ever use my A/C and the sound is consistently there when accelerating between 1st and 3rd gear.
Old 11-14-2017, 09:10 PM
Safety Car

Received 833 Likes on 581 Posts
Originally Posted by WheelMcCoy
that was my thread

yes related to AC

it it was a bearing

replaced under CPO
Old 11-14-2017, 10:16 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012wagon: My TSX has the whistling sound on acceleration when AC is on. What bearing is replaced?
Old 11-14-2017, 10:20 PM
Azine Jabroni

Received 2,158 Likes on 1,386 Posts
Originally Posted by wsxcde
2012wagon: My TSX has the whistling sound on acceleration when AC is on. What bearing is replaced?
Mine did that too. I couldn't convince the dealer it was happening.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:57 PM
Safety Car

Received 833 Likes on 581 Posts
Originally Posted by wsxcde
searched my own thread

it’s an expansion valve:
you can read about it here
https://acurazine.com/forums/second-...squeal-935678/

my CPO paid out almost $5532.32 of repairs on my wagon

then again I am the most annoying customer this dealer has

i bother with with every little thing constantly till the replace it

I won’t take no for an answer
The following users liked this post:
Margaret Thompson (06-03-2019)
Old 11-16-2017, 12:15 PM
Intermediate

2011 TSX base. Bought mine used three years ago (Aug 2014) with 20,500 miles. Car appeared to be purchased by original owner in Florida in September of 2011.
I have put 40,000 miles on. After a year battery started dying if the car was in accessory mode fore more than 5 minutes. Took it to the dealer twice and they said everything was fine with the with battery . Finally a week before the 48 month manufacturer warranty would end, they replaced the battery. Other than little paint peeling from door step, have had not issues. At 50,000 miles replaced original Michelins with Pirellis. This car has had a far more reliable than my 1998 Honda Accord which I also purchased used drove for 13 years putting in 200,000. Having just finished paying off this car 2 months ago , I would love it drive it just as long, however I am torn about getting a TLX for the updated technology.
Old 11-17-2017, 08:51 PM
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Purchased 2012 tech wagon used in Feb 2015 with 33k miles.
  • Left-side windshield trim came loose at 38k, repaired under warranty
  • Battery (2nd the car had) died at 40k en route to a weekend away for thanksgiving, this did not go over well with family
  • Front brake rotors and pads replaced at 65k miles
  • Rear rotors resurfaced at 72k miles
  • Trying to track down a whooping sound from the front-right of the car, sounds like a warped rotor or poorly worn tires; mechanic says neither are the cause, but couldn't provide an answer. I'm wondering if it's a dying wheel bearing or CV joint/axle.
Otherwise, it's running pretty well. It's my daily driver, currently has 82k miles on it. Just hit a deer this week; tis the season here in New England. Depending on how well the body shop does with the repairs, I may keep the car for 1 more year or 5 more years. :p
Old 11-18-2017, 06:37 PM
Racer

Received 97 Likes on 60 Posts
Originally Posted by FLYGUY31
Bought mine new in July 2010 (after totaling my 04 TL..which I loved).. My third Acura and fourth Honda product. Currently at 135K. Zero issues other than normal wear and tear. At around 100K I replaced the timing belt proactively as I knew I would be keeping the car a few more year. About 3-4 months ago my oil light went on for the first time ever. I usually wait for the reminder to count down the % of oil left and usually get it changed around 10-15%.

It seems it's burning some oil, but not much. So now I'll just do oil changes every 3000K or 3 months to be safe. This has been my most reliable car I've ever owned. It's starting to show some age, but it runs the same as when I bought it. I'm debating on a new car next summer, but it will be hard to part with it since it's still in very good condition. Plus I'd love to stay in the Acura family, but not loving my options. I do have a buyer for it though. My buddy wants it for his daughter who will be driving in 2 years.
Well today I was hit by an 18 yr old girl in a parking lot while she was trying to park. It was one of those angled parking spots where you pull in on the drivers side. She was on the opposite side and tried pulling in. Stupid. Hit the rear drivers door and scratched all the way up to the front of the front door. Really pisses me off. Probably $2k in paint work needed. She has insurance thank god.

Old 12-01-2017, 08:16 AM
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
my dads 09 tsx has close to 300000 miles and the only things we have replaced were the belt tensioner, the shocks, and axles. Thats really it. Not too pleased with the door armrest leather but its whatever
Old 12-04-2017, 04:44 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I bought my 09 with 51k miles on the clock in 2013 , and just sold it with 181k miles on it , and the only thing I did was oil changes , and brakes.. I liked it so much I bought a 13 Wagon
WojciechR (09-23-2019)
Old 12-17-2017, 02:25 PM
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
So I got my front upper and lower control arms replaced the other day. Car feels so much better to drive. Anyone else replaced control arms on their CU2s? Apparently they're supposed to last about 100k miles.

And damn that damage looks pretty bad flyguy. Did you get it fixed yet? I remember I scraped the entire right side of my TSX taking a right turn in a parking lot. The scrap was more than a foot tall and like 3 feet wide. I had sleepless nights till I got it fixed.
Old 12-22-2017, 12:52 PM
Cruisin'

I'm on my 2nd TSX.

1st TSX: was a 2010 that I bought three or four years ago. Bought it with 49,500 miles sold with 95,000. Only problems: 1) The passenger window stopped going down (this was a few months after I bought it. Stupid aftermarket warranty only covered some of the repair cost). 2) Front ball joints went bad so that the car started shaking at 50+ MPH. This was at about 75,000 miles. 3) Brake pads had to be replaced at about 90,000 miles. Supposedly the dealer where I bought the car put new pads on, so that means they only lasted about 40,000 miles, which isn't much, but is on par for this model year TSX from what I've heard.

2xd TSX: 2011 that I just bought because I really missed having a manual. Today the Carmax 30 day warranty expires, and I've found nothing to complain about. The windshield washer nozzles were freezing up in cold weather at first, but I'm hoping that was just condensation. I've driven the car about 1000 miles and I just checked the oil level and all looks good. Car doesn't appear to burn oil, which is a relief. Car drives like new even though it has 93,000+ miles on it.
Old 12-22-2017, 01:30 PM
fbt
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by dsf3g
I'm on my 2nd TSX.
2xd TSX: 2011 that I just bought because I really missed having a manual. Today the Carmax 30 day warranty expires, and I've found nothing to complain about. The windshield washer nozzles were freezing up in cold weather at first, but I'm hoping that was just condensation. I've driven the car about 1000 miles and I just checked the oil level and all looks good. Car doesn't appear to burn oil, which is a relief. Car drives like new even though it has 93,000+ miles on it.
I had trouble with windshield washer nozzles but it was due to using hard well water. Switched to distilled water or premade fluid and never had the problem again. Always use windshield washer fluid as it's designed not to freeze as easyly.
Old 12-25-2017, 09:38 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 527 Likes on 339 Posts
My '09 TSX Tech Auto is still a lot of fun to drive but unfortunately hasn't been trouble free to own since I purchased new and most of this occurred in the first few years of ownership:
  • 6 speakers replaced (and unfortunately not at the same time so a lot of back and forth trips).
  • XM module replaced.
  • XM antennae replaced.
  • Plastic trim along the front bottom of the driver's seat replaced, kept popping off at random times and would suddenly interfere with driving.
  • Trim pieces along windshield replaced.
  • VTC actuator replaced (and issue starting to show up occasionally again).
  • Starting to burn through oil and exhibiting behavior of the engine recall issue (piston rings).
  • Airbag recall, still needs done.
  • On my 3rd Acura battery.
Fun to drive, enjoyable car, but for me far from trouble and headache free. I do feel that some of this could have been avoided by not buying a first model year car but I needed a car quickly at the time and the previous TSX was trouble free so I expected close to the same.
Old 12-25-2017, 10:24 PM
4th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Bought my 2010 TSX brand new in August 2009. I don't drive it much as it's just turned 77K miles. Can't complain about the reliability. Other than standard maintenance, it's been very good.
-Had the roof trim replaced(under recall)
-I am on my 5th battery. However, I change them out every 2 years regularly. I live in Arizona and the heat kills all batteries, not just Acuras. 2 of them failed, but that is a battery issue. Not an Acura issue.

Other than that, it's been a great vehicle. Don't know if I am lucky, or the car is just plain good!
Old 01-01-2018, 09:25 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by SharangCU2
So I got my front upper and lower control arms replaced the other day. Car feels so much better to drive. Anyone else replaced control arms on their CU2s? Apparently they're supposed to last about 100k miles.

And damn that damage looks pretty bad flyguy. Did you get it fixed yet? I remember I scraped the entire right side of my TSX taking a right turn in a parking lot. The scrap was more than a foot tall and like 3 feet wide. I had sleepless nights till I got it fixed.
Yes. Fixed. All good. Had both doors repainted. Looks great. Cost was $875 which her insurance fully paid for. I had a new Mustang convertible as a loaner. Hated it. Way too small and uncomfortable. Not to mention a convertible on the East coast during December is useless.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:18 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 527 Likes on 339 Posts
Originally Posted by ESHBG
My '09 TSX Tech Auto is still a lot of fun to drive but unfortunately hasn't been trouble free to own since I purchased new and most of this occurred in the first few years of ownership:
  • 6 speakers replaced (and unfortunately not at the same time so a lot of back and forth trips).
  • XM module replaced.
  • XM antennae replaced.
  • Plastic trim along the front bottom of the driver's seat replaced, kept popping off at random times and would suddenly interfere with driving.
  • Trim pieces along windshield replaced.
  • VTC actuator replaced (and issue starting to show up occasionally again).
  • Starting to burn through oil and exhibiting behavior of the engine recall issue (piston rings).
  • Airbag recall, still needs done.
  • On my 3rd Acura battery.
Fun to drive, enjoyable car, but for me far from trouble and headache free. I do feel that some of this could have been avoided by not buying a first model year car but I needed a car quickly at the time and the previous TSX was trouble free so I expected close to the same.
I can't really complain about this due to the age of my ride but adding to the list that I have two bad TPMS sensors now.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:10 PM
10th Gear

I have the 2006 AT, bought new; 60000 miles on it. I have not spent a nickel on repairs- only maintenance!
Old 02-21-2018, 10:09 PM
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
I have 2013 TSX back in early 2013.

I have put about 35K as of today and had regular maintenances..

Besides, maintenance, I had an issue with driver side window making noise when going up.. so dealer fixed it free of charge...

No, major concerns just like everyone else here!!

Thinking about leasing another car and keeping my TSX!!!
Old 02-22-2018, 12:29 PM
Advanced

2009 tsx

bought my 09 tsx in 2012 with 78k miles on it. so far had to replace door lock actuator, one fog light, spark plugs at 100k, transmission fluids.
end links and tire rod. replaced battery twice, and the hids, one of them blew so i replaced both with 5000k, love the light color.
replaced tires twice. currently has 180k miles on it and feels like need to replace the suspension soon, car has been very rough to drive lately. and is burning engine oil now.

i also have alot of paint chips, and two chips in the windshield. planning on keeping the care for at least 2 more years.

ohh and i have this problem with cold start where you can hear this sound associated with VTC Actuator.
not sure if i should fix it or let it be.
Old 02-22-2018, 12:55 PM
Racer

Last week my A-pillar started to pull up and flap when driving. I did a search and it's a known issue with this car. I will glue it down with 3M once the weather gets a little drier. Seriously thinking of getting rid of it this Spring. Runs great, but I'm aching for a new more modern car. Unfortunately it probably won't be my fourth Acura.
Old 02-22-2018, 01:07 PM
fbt
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by FLYGUY31
Last week my A-pillar started to pull up and flap when driving. I did a search and it's a known issue with this car. I will glue it down with 3M once the weather gets a little drier. Seriously thinking of getting rid of it this Spring. Runs great, but I'm aching for a new more modern car. Unfortunately it probably won't be my fourth Acura.
I had that problem after the dealer replaced the windshield. I tried to glue it down, but it didn't help. Took it back to the dealer and they said the clips were broken. That was over a year ago and it's been fine since.
Old 02-23-2018, 09:54 AM
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
I bought my 09 with 72k on the clock, piston rings were shot, TSB covered it, no consumption since & we're at 120k now. I would have loved to trade for the TLX they gave me to drive though. The shifter boot was coming apart, clutch pedal makes some odd noises periodically, trunk button in the door failed, driver bolster & armrest are slowly breaking down. Compared to prior CB7's & EG's I've had/have, it's the most fun, but least reliable Honda product I've ever owned. It reminds me of past GM products I've had, ticky-tacky b.s. falling apart along with crippling design flaws. but it's still in one piece & paid way down, so I've got that going for me..
Old 02-23-2018, 11:03 AM
Racer

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by brotatertot
I bought my 09 with 72k on the clock, piston rings were shot, TSB covered it, no consumption since & we're at 120k now. I would have loved to trade for the TLX they gave me to drive though. The shifter boot was coming apart, clutch pedal makes some odd noises periodically, trunk button in the door failed, driver bolster & armrest are slowly breaking down. Compared to prior CB7's & EG's I've had/have, it's the most fun, but least reliable Honda product I've ever owned. It reminds me of past GM products I've had, ticky-tacky b.s. falling apart along with crippling design flaws. but it's still in one piece & paid way down, so I've got that going for me..
I've noticed that the leather/pleather/vinyl (whatever it is) in the seats and arm rests are very thin and rips very easily. I didn't notice that when I bought the car but i've already had problems with it. With these little nickle and dime things I still love my made in Japan manual Honda

I've a lot of complaints about the clutch pedal. Vibrations, ribbed feeling, squeaking etc. I replaced the CMC and CSC. Didn't really solve the problem. What did was taking a can of white lithium grease and Honda and Honda Urea grease in all the joints and springs of the pedal assembly. Load up the CMC rod with the Urea grease and spray down the pedal assembly pushing it forward and back as you spray. It's messy, but it makes the pedal smooth a silk.

As far as mine goes:

- VTC Actuator grind. Had it replaced, didnt fix the issue
- Motor/Trans mounts might be going. Occasional noise, the car really is bouncy with engine braking
- Sticky brake pedal feeling in very cold and high heat. Above 80*F there is always an initial cracking feeling when pressing the brake pedal. Very annoying, i've lubed/replaced pins checked hardware etc MANY times.
- Pass side door unlock button doesnt work
- Had to replace/upgrade tiny battery
- Drive seat tore on the right side
- Replaced CMC because of ribbed pedal throw, didnt really fix it. Need to lube the clutch pedal assembly
- The heat is non-existant in under 15*F weather. In 35*F + weather the engine is at operating temp in minutes. Replaced thermostat coolant. Didnt fix.
- Silver plastic trim in cabin scratches very easily, wrapped with vinyl.
Old 02-23-2018, 11:16 AM
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by TSX1012m6
I've noticed that the leather/pleather/vinyl (whatever it is) in the seats and arm rests are very thin and rips very easily. I didn't notice that when I bought the car but i've already had problems with it. With these little nickle and dime things I still love my made in Japan manual Honda

I've a lot of complaints about the clutch pedal. Vibrations, ribbed feeling, squeaking etc. I replaced the CMC and CSC. Didn't really solve the problem. What did was taking a can of white lithium grease and Honda and Honda Urea grease in all the joints and springs of the pedal assembly. Load up the CMC rod with the Urea grease and spray down the pedal assembly pushing it forward and back as you spray. It's messy, but it makes the pedal smooth a silk.
I'll try that. Thank you!
Old 02-23-2018, 11:20 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by brotatertot
I'll try that. Thank you!
Cool, any spray white lithium grease works. Make sure to load the area up with towels so you can really get in there and wipe the excess. The grease is hard to get out of fabric and oddly enough stains my plastic weathertech mats.
Old 02-23-2018, 01:17 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by fbt
I had that problem after the dealer replaced the windshield. I tried to glue it down, but it didn't help. Took it back to the dealer and they said the clips were broken. That was over a year ago and it's been fine since.
I'm really trying not to take it to the dealer. I saw people using the 3M said it worked well. If that doesn't work, I'll be forced to go to the dealer. It does look like an easy fix though either way. I just wish this weather would clear up so I can fix it. It's rained for 3 days and will continue all weekend. It needs 24 hours to cure.
Old 02-26-2018, 02:13 PM
10th Gear

Sold my 2009 TSX earlier this month (Premium, MT, 120K miles). I would say my most reliable car... up there with my '98 Integra (75K miles) 100 and '04 Civic (75K miles).

Regular maintenance + had to replace parking brake. The other two vehicles had only regular maintenance done.
Old 02-26-2018, 05:51 PM
10th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I’m disappointed to say the least. We bought SE ‘12 off the dealer showroom floor.

Battery - 30k (warranty)
Brakes - 40k (no warranty, dealer misled wear)
VCT - 45k (warranty, fought like hell with the dealer over it)
radiator- 55k (no warranty, dealer was a PITA about it, original quote was $1800)
Timing chain - 69.2k (warranty, dealer fought me like hell)

Service experience is among the worst I have ever received. My Pontiac dealer treated me better, and we have 2 Acura’s that are regularly serviced there including all oil changes.

At this point I doubt I will be back in another Acura.
Old 02-28-2018, 08:59 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by 04bbm6
I’m disappointed to say the least. We bought SE ‘12 off the dealer showroom floor.

Battery - 30k (warranty)
Brakes - 40k (no warranty, dealer misled wear)
VCT - 45k (warranty, fought like hell with the dealer over it)
radiator- 55k (no warranty, dealer was a PITA about it, original quote was $1800)
Timing chain - 69.2k (warranty, dealer fought me like hell)

Service experience is among the worst I have ever received. My Pontiac dealer treated me better, and we have 2 Acura’s that are regularly serviced there including all oil changes.

At this point I doubt I will be back in another Acura.
Acura dealers are a PITA, I was very surprised by that too. Expensive.

How did you know your timing chain was going bad? I haven't really heard of people talking about replacing that. What happened with your radiator? Pretty sure it's an easy swap on our cars, that price sounds absurd.
Old 03-01-2018, 06:36 AM
Pro

Received 108 Likes on 87 Posts
My 2010 V6 Base is so far the most reliable car I have ever owned. 140,000 km and no serious repairs, other than maintenance items:
- Brakes, battery, oil / filter change and tires of course (along with a couple of alignements)
Minor repairs: replaced rear brake calipers in 2016, and the driver's door check in 2015.
Of note, my car never sees the dealer: All maintenance is done by myself. So the car always stays "factory" and everything is properly installed as per the service manual.
One really annoying on-going issue is the partial lock-up shudder from the V6's torque converter. Dealer says it's normal, but last year Honda issued a couple of service bulletin about this, only applicable to newer vehicles with the same tranny. I manage it by changing the transmission oil every 8 months or so, which significantly reduces the shudder.
Old 03-03-2018, 10:48 AM
Intermediate

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts
I bought my 2012 Wagon Tech with 5 miles on the clock and currently have 177K miles on it. I just replaced both front axles and I'm on my 4th battery but, I've only ever paid for one as they all fail during the warranty period. The front master window switch failed and I replaced with a ebay part. The steering wheel radio volume and channel buttons are VERY flakey in the last year or so. Volume up changes the channel and channel up changes the category in the XM (most used). Very disappointed with the Bluetooth intergration and I'm thinking my next car won't be an Acura if they can't figure out the tech (maybe they should contact Honda)! Overall just maintenance by following the MM and only OEM parts as needed the car has been very reliable and, I've been averaging around 30miles/gallon and it's fun to drive still! I think I have a motor mount at the end of its life so that will be the next repair.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:48 PM
Racer

Received 98 Likes on 74 Posts
Originally Posted by TSXV6Guy
My 2010 V6 Base is so far the most reliable car I have ever owned. 140,000 km and no serious repairs, other than maintenance items:
- Brakes, battery, oil / filter change and tires of course (along with a couple of alignements)
Minor repairs: replaced rear brake calipers in 2016, and the driver's door check in 2015.
Of note, my car never sees the dealer: All maintenance is done by myself. So the car always stays "factory" and everything is properly installed as per the service manual.
One really annoying on-going issue is the partial lock-up shudder from the V6's torque converter. Dealer says it's normal, but last year Honda issued a couple of service bulletin about this, only applicable to newer vehicles with the same tranny. I manage it by changing the transmission oil every 8 months or so, which significantly reduces the shudder.

I hate this torque converter shudder so much as well, I thought I was the only one... and yes, regular transmission service does help.

My V6 is at 105k miles and I've done the same maintenance as you, but in addition to:
Starter (warranty)
headlights peeling (warranty)
Alternator
ABS modulator
Timing belt / water pump combo
Spark plugs are next

still driving strong
Old 03-12-2018, 01:12 PM
Racer

Received 74 Likes on 48 Posts
Mine has been running mucho stronG!!!! just boosted it last year and no problem whatsoever! she likes it rough!
Old 04-13-2018, 11:38 AM
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
2013 TSX 4cyl with tech. Bought 6 month ago with 35K miles. At the moment the car has over 41K miles. The battery and brakes were replaced at 35K when Acura certification was done.
No issues to report yet. The original plan was to keep the car for 4 years and 40K miles. Still a long way to go.

Last edited by SergeyM; 04-13-2018 at 11:52 AM.
Old 04-27-2018, 12:48 AM
5th Gear

2012 TSX here. No mechanical or engine issues at all. It's gotten its fair share of dings dents and scratches though. I've only put 35k miles on it but its always parked on the street hence all the cosmetic flaws. I do drive it hard and its been great to me.
Old 05-07-2018, 12:18 AM
Intermediate

09 tsx here. Bought it in 2013 with 85000km on it. Replaced the VTC actuator under warranty for grinding noise, didn't fix the issue. engine died at 160000km, mechanic doesn't know why. replaced the engine, has the grinding noise on cold start up.
Old 05-15-2019, 09:17 AM
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by BROlando
Mine only shake *sometimes* whilst accelerating up to like....40ish MPH.
Yup, I have that exact symptom and after much research I dialed it down to axles. I am at 133k miles and I am pretty sure the problem started around 120k. I am lowered like you and I thought the entire time the clunking I was hearing was due to some sort of failed front bushing that I was planning on inspecting in the summer. I am very confident it's my axles. This is my first FWD car and I had no idea what the random resonance frequency vibration I was experiencing was coming from. No clicking when turning. I just experience clunking going over driveways and cracks on the road. Again, the vibration is random but only happens between 25mph and 40mph when gently accelerating.

Oh and other than that, the wagon has been rock solid.

I am not looking forward to replacing both axles. Retail is around $550 ish per side?
Old 05-15-2019, 11:44 AM
Instructor

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts
I went thru several aftermarket axles, but could not shake the shake....I finally gave up, even with the warranty on the axles. I think a new OEM axle is close to a grand here in Canada ? I have minor vibration between 35 and 40 kms per hour, to heck with it !
Sheefo2k (05-16-2019)

Quick Reply: How reliable has your TSX been?