ExLED and my Failure.......

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2016, 02:28 PM
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
ExLED and my Failure.......

Hello acurazine.

I have finally set aside time to address my ongoing issue I've had with ExLED.

here is the original email from my purchase last December. I removed my address though.

exLEDusa Ltd INVOICE
exLEDusa Ltd
4215 Alderson Ave Ste F
Baldwin Park, California 91706
United States
PHONE: 213-915-8358
EMAIL: sales@exledusa.com
Order #4817
DATE: 12/23/2015, 11:48 AM
PAYMENT METHOD: PayPal
SHIPPING METHOD: Standard
Customer:
FLCLgibson1968@yahoo.com
Bill to:
Alexander Rosario

United States
Ship to:
Alexander Rosario

United States
Product Quantity Unit price Discount Subtotal
exLED Acura TSX CU2, '09~'13 (Map, Dome, Vanity, Door, Trunk, License Plate) custom interior light kit
Code: 00001

Options: SMD CLIP LENS for Map Light (front): No Lens Cover , Body Type: Wagon (+$9.99) , Color: 5K White 1 $124.98 $25.00 $99.98
Subtotal: $99.98
Including discount: $25.00
Taxes:
CA sales tax 9%: $9.00
Shipping cost: $0.00
Total cost: $108.98

The package didn't ship until mid January.

This message was sent to you at the request of exLEDusa, Chromeaire LLC, to notify you that they have shipped a package to you. For details about your shipment or to track your package, please refer to the information below.

Shipment Details
Shipped To: Alexander Rosario

Mailing Date: 1/14/2016
Est. Delivery: 1-3 days
Service: First Class (R)
Signature: Not Required
Tracking: 9400111899563365397362

The shipment information contained in this email is provided by Stamps.com.
For questions about this package, please contact exLEDusa, Chromeaire LLC or the U.S. Postal Service.

I got the order and it was incorrect, which I documented here. I was getting close to the 30 day mark to request a refund but Jin (exled) said if I sent everything back I would get the right product....

https://acurazine.com/forums/second-...ls-etc-940906/

Here is the return email confirmation, I got this after I sent back the package from a prepaid label they sent me.

This message was sent to you at the request of exLEDusa, Chromeaire LLC, to notify you that they have shipped a package to you. For details about your shipment or to track your package, please refer to the information below.

Shipment Details
Shipped To: exLEDusa.com
Chromeaire LLC
4215 Alderson Ave. Ste F
Baldwin Park
CA 91706-3360
Mailing Date: 1/20/2016
Est. Delivery: 1-3 days
Service: First Class (R)
Signature: Not Required
Tracking: 9400111899563384077139

The shipment information contained in this email is provided by Stamps.com.
For questions about this package, please contact exLEDusa, Chromeaire LLC or the U.S. Postal Service.

Here are the back and forth emails instructing me to return the original packaging and they would send the new product. But after I returned the package they stopped returning my emails, texts, and messages I left via the phone.

Jin,

I have yet to have my order corrected

Alex

On Jan 19, 2016, at 4:05 PM, Jin Lee <jin@exledusa.com> wrote:

Sorry for the mistake!

Please send us the Map, Trunk, Map lights to us,

we will send the Correct MAP, TRUNK x2, and 2 more vanity lights in this week.

And the return shipping label will be expire in 24 hours, please print them and ship us back the wrong LED bulbs.

thank you so much and again, we are so sorry for the inconvenience...!

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 2:48 PM, 'Alexander Rosario' via support <support@exledusa.com> wrote:

Alexander Rosario

Begin forwarded message:

Date: January 16, 2016 at 1:41:28 PM PST
To: exLEDusa Ltd <sales@exledusa.com>
Subject: Re: exLEDusa Ltd: Order #4817 New shipment was created

Hello,

I've called, text, and now I'm trying email. My order is incomplete. I'm not understanding the customer service issues and if this is not reconciled by Tuesday I will be asking Paypal for a refund for an incomplete order. I paid $10 for the kit due to having a wagon. I'm missing the rear hatch lights for my wagon and a set of sun visor lights. If nothing is reconciled I will be going on TSXclub and acurazine with a review.

All bulbs contained in the box.
<image2.JPG>

The box was not QCed before shipment, it's states he order on the receipt.<image1.JPG>

Alexander Rosario

On Jan 14, 2016, at 6:07 PM, exLEDusa Ltd <sales@exledusa.com> wrote:

Dear Alexander,

The products have been sent out to you. The order information is given below

Order ID: #4817
Shipping method: Standard
Shipment date: 01/14/2016, 06:07 PM
Carrier: U.S Postal Service
Tracking number: 9400111899563365397362

Products:
1 x exLED Acura TSX CU2, '09~'13 (Map, Dome, Vanity, Door, Trunk, License Plate) custom interior light kit
Options: SMD CLIP LENS for Map Light (front): No Lens Cover , Body Type: Wagon (+$9.99) , Color: 5K White

Thank you for using our shopping cart.

--
Jin Lee
Managing Director
exLEDusa, Chromeaire LLC

exLEDusa.com
Instagram
Facebook
Youtube[/B][/I]

SOOOOOOOOOOO

It is now almost June and I have sent emails or called every week since January.....with nothing. I am at a loss of $114, though the amount is truly irrelevant, it's the fact that a company stole money and doesn't give a flying F bomb.

All I wan't is some damn LED lights lol.

Alex
Old 05-30-2016, 08:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,584 Likes on 6,630 Posts
Should have credit card dispute it
Old 05-30-2016, 09:37 PM
Racer

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
I thought my experience was bad...

Ordered mine on 12/1/15 and received an incomplete order on 12/30/15. Received the rest of my order on 1/4/16 but realized that the map lights were for the 9th gen accord. They weren't returning my emails or phone calls for a while but Jin finally got back to me and my order was finally fulfilled by 2/19/16.

The lights are absolutely fantastic. I've toyed with way too many eBay and Amazon bulbs and none of it tops the quality of the exled set. However if I had to do it all over again, I would just stick to the stock bulbs and save myself the time and aggravation.

I think they are simply overwhelmed with the orders from the thanksgiving and Christmas sales and they're still playing catch up. (Just think about how many 9th gen accords are out there!)

Good luck and I hope your order gets sorted out soon.
Old 05-31-2016, 09:05 AM
ceb
Suzuka Master

Received 1,276 Likes on 951 Posts
This is very sad news indeed. A few years ago ex-LED were the go-to company for quality products but they've just killed their business. There are ways to fix mistakes and growing a business beyond what was initially expected, but ignoring customers is the death knell of a company.

Jin seems to have time to look for me on Linked-in and send a message (Sorry, ain't gonna happen, we're in different industries), but doesn't have time to send out the appropriate parts to a customer.

I hope this isn't RIP, but it sure is heading that way unless they turn it around quickly.
The following users liked this post:
xtcnrice (05-31-2016)
Old 05-31-2016, 06:23 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 101 Likes on 88 Posts
That sucks. While the delivery process was very slow. I was able to get some free bulbs while I was creating my own package for my RDX.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:22 PM
Racer

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Yes! he tried to add me on LinkedIn as well. Maybe he's looking for a new job?

Originally Posted by ceb
This is very sad news indeed. A few years ago ex-LED were the go-to company for quality products but they've just killed their business. There are ways to fix mistakes and growing a business beyond what was initially expected, but ignoring customers is the death knell of a company.

Jin seems to have time to look for me on Linked-in and send a message (Sorry, ain't gonna happen, we're in different industries), but doesn't have time to send out the appropriate parts to a customer.

I hope this isn't RIP, but it sure is heading that way unless they turn it around quickly.