AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   2G TSX (2009-2014) (https://acurazine.com/forums/2g-tsx-2009-2014-143/)
-   -   Contacting VitViper (https://acurazine.com/forums/2g-tsx-2009-2014-143/contacting-vitviper-975622/)

GameOver69 12-13-2018 05:05 PM

Contacting VitViper

I understand that VitViper is out of the etuning game since his move, but does anyone know how to get in touch with him. I had to reflash my car back to stock recently for inspection purposes and now would like to flash back his tune. Unfortunately his site no longer works, and i cant find my final tune anywhere on my computer. I have tried emailing him, and messaging him directly on both his facebook pages. Nada. I paid for the tune, and he should have backups of all the tunes he did for people. Any help would be appreciated. I hope he isn't turning his back on his past paid customers.

Matt Lumpkins 12-16-2018 07:01 AM

I am not sure, but just wanted to say SWEET RIDE!

antisocial 12-16-2018 02:31 PM

Is it not stored in the flashpro device itself??

GameOver69 12-16-2018 10:09 PM

Thanks Matt, appreciate that :)

Unfortunately i hadnt used the flashpro in years, when i updated it, it seemed to remove whatever was stored on there, so im SOL in that area.

Ive reached out to Vit on Facebook again, i see he has read my message, but no reply... a little annoyed and upset by not even giving me the the courtesy of a response.

ssjoeboe9 12-18-2018 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by GameOver69 (Post 16351157)
Thanks Matt, appreciate that :)

Unfortunately i hadnt used the flashpro in years, when i updated it, it seemed to remove whatever was stored on there, so im SOL in that area.

Ive reached out to Vit on Facebook again, i see he has read my message, but no reply... a little annoyed and upset by not even giving me the the courtesy of a response.

Not that this makes you feel any better about your situation, but this exact reason is why I saved every iteration of his tunes on my computer (31), and then they are backed up periodically to a separate HDD. Additionally I stored the last file on my flashpro, and the tablet I used to while flashing my TSX. Andddd lastly, I uploaded my tune to the hondata vault so if all of those disappeared it would still be stored by Hondata.

antisocial 12-18-2018 04:54 PM

Word. I had a recent "thing" with vit. Bought a flashpro/tune combo back last March, tuning did not start until September. I sent him a datalog, he sent a revision. I sent him a datalog of it, and here we are. Nearly 3 months since most recent revision, and nothing. I'm fairly certain he just said fuck it, as I have reached out to him a few times since, and have got no response. I am over it in a sense that I had another shop do an etune for me, but am certainly disappointed in the fact that he promised to keep all obligations, and fell through. How many of us did it happen to? The tuning world may never know. If he decides to reach out to me and finish the tune, I will let him, otherwise, I am done chasing it.

GameOver69 12-18-2018 05:13 PM

hey joe, no it doesnt make me feel any better :)

I had it backed up, but poof its gone, i cant find any trace of it. Wish he had sent it to me via email, instead of on his site, i have all his emails.

I just don't understand why he doesn't fix his existing site for all current/previous customers, and doesn't complete his existing obligations. He has chosen to no longer tune for new customers, that's his choice and i respect that. But don't turn your back on the paying customers who helped you build a business.To not even respond that's what makes it worse for me.

ssjoeboe9 12-19-2018 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by GameOver69 (Post 16352477)
hey joe, no it doesnt make me feel any better :)

I had it backed up, but poof its gone, i cant find any trace of it. Wish he had sent it to me via email, instead of on his site, i have all his emails.

I just don't understand why he doesn't fix his existing site for all current/previous customers, and doesn't complete his existing obligations. He has chosen to no longer tune for new customers, that's his choice and i respect that. But don't turn your back on the paying customers who helped you build a business.To not even respond that's what makes it worse for me.

You can use mine for the time being, you went stage 2 right? I can't remember anymore. Either way, it should be a better starting point than the base CTE tune.

GameOver69 12-23-2018 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by ssjoeboe9 (Post 16352751)
You can use mine for the time being, you went stage 2 right? I can't remember anymore. Either way, it should be a better starting point than the base CTE tune.

No stage 2. Have CTE Catback, RV6 downpipe, throttle body spacer, and injen CAI in terms of performance mods.