atlACURAboi's Progress (pics) 11 TSX V6 PWP

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Very Nice! I like how the whole rear window is tinted. How hard is it to remove the rear part for a tint guy to do this?

I am planning on purchasing a V6 TSX in black or white around the corner. Having a hard time debating this, my old car is black and shows every little defect in the paint, but black looks so slick also. I am somewhat thinking of going for the I4 still in the back of my mind since it is a chain driven engine.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:32 AM
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by HokieAcura
Great, looking car. I really love the 18" V6 wheels, they make the car look so much better. PWP is one of my top 2 favorite colors, the other is Polished Metal Metalic.
Thanks! I do agree about the 18's. Much better looking the the 4cyl rims IMO. I paid an extra $1,200 to get the PWP/Ebony. Had the car shipped from PA to ATL. Dealer tried to push a black on black off onto me and I wouldnt take it. That same black on black v6 is still sitting at the dealership. Offering 4k off it right now.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:03 AM
Everyday I'm rofling

Received 1,788 Likes on 1,103 Posts
Originally Posted by IndycarFaster
I am planning on purchasing a V6 TSX in black or white around the corner. Having a hard time debating this, my old car is black and shows every little defect in the paint, but black looks so slick also. I am somewhat thinking of going for the I4 still in the back of my mind since it is a chain driven engine.
Yeah, go V6!

Originally Posted by atlACURAboi
Thanks! I do agree about the 18's. Much better looking the the 4cyl rims IMO. I paid an extra $1,200 to get the PWP/Ebony. Had the car shipped from PA to ATL. Dealer tried to push a black on black off onto me and I wouldnt take it. That same black on black v6 is still sitting at the dealership. Offering 4k off it right now.
Really? There were only two in the lot when I was looking, and only a few more in all of DFW. The guy who sold me my car said they didn't really have much incentive to discount very much since they weren't overstocked like they were with the I4. I got $1500 off and I considered that good.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:32 AM
Safety Car

Received 81 Likes on 50 Posts
Very nice. Best color combo. I got a CBP V6 tech, never will i buy a black car ever.
The following users liked this post:
atlACURAboi (04-09-2012)
Old 04-08-2012, 11:41 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 383 Likes on 239 Posts
My '10 TSX V6 Tech is PWP with the Parchment interior, which I love. I personally don't care for a black exterior or interior. In fact, the color black either on the inside or the outside would be a deal breaker for me. But to each his own. Your car looks virtually identical to mine. LOVE the V6 power!
The following users liked this post:
atlACURAboi (04-09-2012)
Old 04-09-2012, 08:48 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by IndycarFaster
Very Nice! I like how the whole rear window is tinted. How hard is it to remove the rear part for a tint guy to do this?

Thank you!! I love my black cars, but I will never own another one. Ive had 2, and that was enough. Great looking cars at night & when there clean, but they show everything, and I dont have time to spend hours keeping up with it.

Did like the I4, but I have a heavy foot, and wanted to extra power, & nicer rims! LOL
Old 04-09-2012, 08:51 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by opboarding
Yeah, go V6!

Really? There were only two in the lot when I was looking, and only a few more in all of DFW. The guy who sold me my car said they didn't really have much incentive to discount very much since they weren't overstocked like they were with the I4. I got $1500 off and I considered that good.
V6 is awesome! Yes, my local Acura dealer only had a black on black V6, and there wasnt a white/black anywhere close to drive & pick up. The one thats $4,000 off right now is a 2011 V6 TECH black on black at Jackson Acura in Roswell GA. I am sure they would come off more, as its just sitting there, and we are 4 months into 2012. Good deal for someone wanting to get a black V6. I got a pretty good deal on mine, I only paid about $34,000 i think for it was the sale price to me. But thats a long story!!
Old 04-09-2012, 08:53 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by a32tl
My '10 TSX V6 Tech is PWP with the Parchment interior, which I love. I personally don't care for a black exterior or interior. In fact, the color black either on the inside or the outside would be a deal breaker for me. But to each his own. Your car looks virtually identical to mine. LOVE the V6 power!
HAHA!! Funny you should say that, as I will now only own a car that has black interior. Anything else is a deal breaker for me, as would a black exterior be a deal breaker. I had tan interior in my first car, and it got dirty so quick, as well as grey. I dont have time to spend hours cleaning and keeping up. My car gets a good detail by me every few months, most of the time, im hitting the quick wash to get a detail.