Accessory for full time drl

Old 10-21-2017, 06:29 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Accessory for full time drl

Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can wire the LED lights that I'm going to use to replace my DRL s? I want them to run during the day and at night with my regular lights. I'll post pics once I'm done. Thanks.
Old 10-23-2017, 11:39 AM
Cruisin'

I ended up going through the firewall. I couldn't figure out a good wire to use under the hood. I want the lights to act as DRLs, but I also want them to stay on when the normal and bright lights are running. I haven't connected it to the fuse panel yet, but will at lunch if O'reillys has the "add a circuit" in stock. I'm going to try using the Accessory fuse spot to see if that works.
Old 10-25-2017, 03:10 PM
Racer

Received 70 Likes on 46 Posts
you are on the right track. I used the "add a fuse" and plugged it into the windshield wiper fuse slot. Added a fuse for my DRL circuit and wired that to my LED light harness.

Im running my fog lights as my DRL using an external wiring harness. The negative is going to the battery and the positive goes to the interior add a fuse slot in the interior fuse box.
Old 10-25-2017, 03:15 PM
Cruisin'

Yeah, you did a great job on your fog lights. I ended up going with the Philips Daylight 4 LED kit. I personally liked the slant look to them.

Here is the link (sorry pictures are huge. forgot to resize them and can't figure out how to delete and reupload.:
https://acurazine.com/forums/second-...-4-mod-963754/

Search this Thread