So that was a crappy ending to an already crappy evening...

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 02:39 AM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
So that was a crappy ending to an already crappy evening...

I went to a coworker's house tonight for a dinner get-together.

One of the coworkers' mom helped prepare dinner... then she wouldn't stop talking all throughout the night. It was fucking torture. All of the coworkers there and I are on a schedule to go to bed early and get up early. This woman did not care at all. She was having a great time, and that's all that mattered to her.

I actually tried to leave, but some of them said it would be disrespectful because she is the oldest one there and that I couldn't just leave like that.

Fast forward to 1:30 AM, I'm fucking tired and I just want to go to bed. By this time, the woman and her daughter who is my coworker were plastered. I got volunteered to drive them home. This is the second time I had to do it, and I'm sick of it because she fucking gets wasted to the point that she has no idea what she is doing.

So I'm about to drop them off, when I get into an accident. Long story short, a Ford pick-up pulled out in front of me and I swerved to miss. But we made contact and my passenger side fender is fucked along with the bumper and the wheel.

I am FUCKING PISSED. I called the cops, filed a report, yada yada. Then I go to drop them off and what the fuck does she pull out of her bag in the front seat? An open bottle of whiskey.

Are you FUCKING serious? This is why I said earlier that I'm fucking sick of driving her ass home when she gets wasted, because she doesn't think shit through. I would've been in deep shit if the cops had decided to search the vehicle.

Now I have to shell out 500 bucks for the deductible and drive a piece of shit rental for a few days.

You know, it takes A LOT to make your name on my ban list. Seriously, even people who PUKED in my car did not qualify for the ban list. But she is banned from my car now. That's it. I don't fucking care if she gets wasted and has to walk home. If they call me an asshole for it, then so be it. I could've been in jail RIGHT NOW because of the open intox.

Had to rant.