i know i know i know

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 06:05 PM
B A N N E D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i know i know i know

ok i called acura and i gave them my VIN number of my car they gave me da same code i have for da radio but everytime i put it in it doesnt work i went to acura of mahanttan and some dude unlocked it with the same code i have in the little card it comes with but today i got my car back from da shop and the radio code is on and it doesnt wanna work on me is there any kind of trick i gotta do to get da radio playin kinda of boring in my car

SORRY FOR WRITING ANOTHER FORUM
Old 02-09-2008, 06:21 PM
Advanced

Well it's been discussed many times and apparently the solution is to pull the antenna cable at the back of the radio headunit, then enter the code, then reinsert the cable and that should fix your problem. In order to get access to the back of the headunit, you'll need to remove the fake woodgrain strip on the center console to the left (driver's side). Once removed, this will allow you to slip your hand behind the radio, pull out the antenna cable, enter the code in the radio, and reinsert the cable. Thus, that'll put you back in business.
Old 02-09-2008, 06:43 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by mpg2034
Well it's been discussed many times and apparently the solution is to pull the antenna cable at the back of the radio headunit, then enter the code, then reinsert the cable and that should fix your problem. In order to get access to the back of the headunit, you'll need to remove the fake woodgrain strip on the center console to the left (driver's side). Once removed, this will allow you to slip your hand behind the radio, pull out the antenna cable, enter the code in the radio, and reinsert the cable. Thus, that'll put you back in business.

thanks alot i will go do that tomorrow i guess is to late and dark in here in nyc
Old 02-10-2008, 07:47 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Old 02-10-2008, 10:51 AM
B A N N E D

how the hell the antenna cable looks like im gonna try doing it later on ANYONE?
Old 02-10-2008, 12:07 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Cisko TLS
how the hell the antenna cable looks like im gonna try doing it later on ANYONE?

on everycar i seen it on it the plug looks like this(pic below), im not sure if its different for the TL, it shouldnt be.

Old 02-10-2008, 12:20 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by quinto1025
on everycar i seen it on it the plug looks like this(pic below), im not sure if its different for the TL, it shouldnt be.

THANKS
Old 02-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,137 Likes on 1,067 Posts
Why does your car battery keep getting disconnected at the shop anyway?
Tell them to stop that! because its messing up the radio, and they can fix that for you now too~
Old 02-10-2008, 05:50 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by 01tl4tl
Why does your car battery keep getting disconnected at the shop anyway?
Tell them to stop that! because its messing up the radio, and they can fix that for you now too~

yeah i got it already but damn is a fucking bitch i got my fingers my wrist cut and all that FUCK lol... but i got it done loud and loud