Notices

RL Starting Issues

Old 05-17-2019, 07:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RL Starting Issues

HI, I'm new here and I tried to search through to find my answer but I couldn't find anything so I apologize if i'm doing something wrong, and my issue is a little different than the common "Starting problems" Anyways, I have an RL platform (Engine, ECM, Wire Harness, fuse boxes) in my CRX for a swap and everything gets power but my ignition just clicks somewhere in the engine bay or the passenger side fuse box when using the key.. which I have to insert the physical key into the ignition otherwise it wont turn. I can leave the key in the on position and use a manual switch on the starter and it'll crank and injects fuel but there is no spark. I have checked all my grounds (at least I think so) and I can't seem to figure out the problem. I wasn't sure if the immobilizer would even cause this since it IS injecting fuel & my key was "guaranteed" to match the ECM. I wasn't sure if there was maybe a piece to the puzzle I could be missing o something I am totally overlooking. I don't have a gauge cluster so yes I know that could help me figure out if the immobilizer is a problem but I wanted to check everything else before I buy a gauge cluster that I would only use for testing purposes.Any input at all would be greatly appreciated, thanks!