Cross shopping RL with new Accord

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 09:33 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CL6
OMG how pathetic.
CL6, if a person is to come off the street with minimal car knowledge, after they compare the 2 cars given spec's from the brochure and window sticker, I'm willing to bet you a majority would see no reason to spend the almost $20K more. That's a good chunk of change, close to half the average salary of the average American.

It's just a matter of economics for many people, hence the reason why the Accord is such a great seller, phenomenal bang for the buck, just like the TL was until the present gen Accord came out. Before I get flamed for that statement, I know, the TL is far more fun than the Accord.

As we know from this site, people sometime mistake the RL for the previous gen Accord.
Old 12-23-2007, 09:34 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by kirbyflorida
Try this, tell her
1) Life is short and that is why you have been working, you deserve it, you could die tomorrow.
2) You don't have a boat or race car talking all your money so you deserve the car.
3) That extra 10 grand for the RL will not change your life.
4) You are not out at the bars with the guys wasting all your money, you would rather spend it on the car for the 2 of you.
Good luck.
Thanks, I'll keep working on it. It will be a fight but I'm shooting for it.. Can't get it unless I try first.....
Old 12-23-2007, 09:35 AM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Received 1,806 Likes on 793 Posts
Perhaps you should evaluate why she drives and Odyssey (The RL of minivans) and not a Kia Sedona? Those values may apply to the RL vs Accord argument.

I'm pullin' for ya!
Old 12-23-2007, 10:02 AM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Smile

Originally Posted by geronimomoe
CL6, if a person is to come off the street with minimal car knowledge, after they compare the 2 cars given spec's from the brochure and window sticker, I'm willing to bet you a majority would see no reason to spend the almost $20K more. That's a good chunk of change, close to half the average salary of the average American.
Indeed. That is the vast majority of the car buying public. The fact that you are on this board....well we welcome you to our exclusive minority!

Also to this statement is why I believe the Accord may have lost it's way as a true Honda and found it's way into the buying majority. It fits the formula for volume success, bigger, more power and every styling cue known in the auto industry thrown on it (not very successfully IMHO).

But after driving one, and reading reviews supporting my own findings, it is less Honda and more Toyota / Buick. And perhaps that is what most buyers want, Buick with a Honda reputation? I have always consideredthe Accord & Camry the reliable choices for an appliance car. The differentiation I make is that Accord has always had the slant toward driving experience. The Camry was a bit more refined, perhpas a bit better in materials and tight assembly, but a certain indifference to the driving experience. An Accord dutifully did the appliance role, but an Accord could make you forget it was a family sedan. Now Toyota has fallen from my graces with issues in family Toyotas and Lexus of late, and I am more cemented in Honda / Acura as a result.

No comes the new Accord. It is a winner in most respects, sells great and Honda will export it globally and not just to Japan as the Inspire. That says a LOT about Honda making a global car that does well in the North American market. But I drove one (even getting past the kitchen sink styling approach). It is very nice. Better inside than outside in my opinion. But it is less sharp, more mass aware and it does not have the ability to thrill when there are no passengers, like previous Accords. Also, just like my TL, it buzzed, crackled and creaked inside which for me, totally disappates a quality feel. Thank you again Marysville. Not don't get me wrong, I doubt the Accord will leave you stranded, and I adore Honda engines. But as superficial on paper it seems to mimic the RL, there was no comparison to the feel and driving experience of the RL. It may LOOK like it is comparitive to the RL, but it does not feel, sound or emulate the experience the RL does. And as we all attest to here, the RL is a aquired appreciation, it is subtle, refined and assured. For those who cannot differentiate the Accord from the RL, you should really differentiate the TL (and particularly the anticipated new TL) to the Accord. They will be much more related aside from Honda's global platform. There is likely more shared between an RL and an MDX than an Accord and RL.

If you judge it by it's cover, a book is a book. If you take time to read between the cover, you might have a very different experience.
Old 12-23-2007, 11:34 AM
AcurAdmirer

Received 352 Likes on 164 Posts
Oddly, even some pretty informed people fail to appreciate the "finer things in life" when it comes to cars.

One of my best friends is a retired Daimler-Chrysler exec, and has been up to his neck in cars all his professional life. Yes, he has an M-B GL450 right now, but it's only because I shamed him into it. Otherwise, he'd drive a Jeep Liberty or a Dodge Nitro and just forget it.

He seems genuinely amused that I like cars so much, and has little or no interest in things like navigation systems, nice-looking wheels, premium sound systems, Bluetooth, air-conditioned seats, etc., etc. Cars for him, unfortunately, are appliances. I think it's because he was so involved in the car business all his adult life that he just got burned out. He got a new executive car every 3-6 months, and he could drive anything he wanted, and he did.

Makes me glad I didn't end up in the car business!

Old 12-23-2007, 11:37 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by VOdoc
Fugly about sums it up for the 2008 Accord.

Now, as for the RL...recalling that the wife is in finance...it's December, and this time last year I was able to get my 2006 RL for dead cost ($11K off list, $5500 under invoice as I recall). Even a bean counter ought to relate to THAT.
Wow. That's a pretty good deal, about $39K (?). I doubt I'll be able to get a 2008 RL for that price right now. You got the car when the 07's were out already. I think most I can get from a dealer now is the marketing support ($2000) and maybe a little more.

Maybe I'll walk into a dealer and see what I can do after X-mas...
Old 12-23-2007, 01:40 PM
CL6
My only car is a Bus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey I'm all about seeing the value of things. I recently sat in a new Accord just to see what it was like because I was thinking of swapping my CL-S for a Coupe. Without driving the car I noticed the quality of the plastics, the rather large size of all the buttons, the cheaper look and feel of the materials used. Now this is just comparing an Accord to my CL-S mind you. Funny enough, we just took an 06 RL in on trade (for an S63) and again the differences between the RL and some MBs there.

Again, you can tell what's in a car just by the look and feel of the materials. If you are wondering about the 20k more for an RL why not wonder about the 10K more for an Accord. The new Hyundai Sonatas are very nice cars and duplicate the Accord in almost every way.

I'm sorry, I just can't see how somebody can't tell the different between an Accord and an RL or an Altima and a G35.

Can't see the difference is absurd... doesn't want to see the difference is something else... saying I don't see the economic value of spending more is fine... who am I to count somebody else's money. But at least acknowledge there are differences... I'm just not willing to pay for them.

It's just a matter of economics for many people, hence the reason why the Accord is such a great seller, phenomenal bang for the buck, just like the TL was until the present gen Accord came out. Before I get flamed for that statement, I know, the TL is far more fun than the Accord.

As we know from this site, people sometime mistake the RL for the previous gen Accord.
Old 12-23-2007, 04:07 PM
Asian07RL

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CL6,

Well said. +1
Old 12-23-2007, 04:11 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by TampaRL
Perhaps you should evaluate why she drives and Odyssey (The RL of minivans) and not a Kia Sedona? Those values may apply to the RL vs Accord argument.

I'm pullin' for ya!
The Ody was my choice. She wanted a minivan and I chose it....

She was lamenting the fact that all that money, over $70K could be sunk into cars... My response to that was, the avg. car now goes for $28K. So for 2 cars, it would at least $56K..

I truly trying hard.....
Old 12-23-2007, 04:17 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by CL6
Hey I'm all about seeing the value of things. I recently sat in a new Accord just to see what it was like because I was thinking of swapping my CL-S for a Coupe. Without driving the car I noticed the quality of the plastics, the rather large size of all the buttons, the cheaper look and feel of the materials used. Now this is just comparing an Accord to my CL-S mind you. Funny enough, we just took an 06 RL in on trade (for an S63) and again the differences between the RL and some MBs there.

Again, you can tell what's in a car just by the look and feel of the materials. If you are wondering about the 20k more for an RL why not wonder about the 10K more for an Accord. The new Hyundai Sonatas are very nice cars and duplicate the Accord in almost every way.

I'm sorry, I just can't see how somebody can't tell the different between an Accord and an RL or an Altima and a G35.

Can't see the difference is absurd... doesn't want to see the difference is something else... saying I don't see the economic value of spending more is fine... who am I to count somebody else's money. But at least acknowledge there are differences... I'm just not willing to pay for them.
I think that people who look at cars as tools to get them from point A to point B don't care if there is a difference.

My wife will acknowledge that there is a difference. I'm sure she's not the only one who would acknowledge that as well. It's just a matter of whether the added cost is worth the money in her and other folk's eyes... Hence my reason for starting this thread and asking the question..
Old 12-23-2007, 05:29 PM
CL6
My only car is a Bus

You did not ask a question so much as make a statement, and it was an incorrect statement at that.

"Given the fact that there isn't that much of a difference between the 2008 Accord EX V6 and the RL, except for basically the SH-AWD and Xenon HID, I'm wondering if anyone cross-shopped the RL with the Accord and chose the RL?"

My wife will acknowledge that there is a difference. I'm sure she's not the only one who would acknowledge that as well. It's just a matter of whether the added cost is worth the money in her and other folk's eyes... Hence my reason for starting this thread and asking the question..
Old 12-23-2007, 05:48 PM
Racer

True, I should have said in my first post of this thread, on the surface when you compare the specs/std equipment in the brochure and window sticker they are basically the same and not much of a difference.

So is that statement better and correct?
Old 12-24-2007, 03:18 AM
CL6
My only car is a Bus

Get a Sonata and save 33 grand!
Old 12-24-2007, 06:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,612 Likes on 2,193 Posts
Originally Posted by CL6
LOL! The Sonata has a bigger trunk, interior volume, and a longer warranty for only $17k! Bean counters everywhere rejoice!

We won't be laughing much longer, though, when the Genesis is released and luxury buyers have another choice.....
Old 12-24-2007, 08:35 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by CL6
HA!

Seriously, even though the RL and Accord EX-L V6 are in totally different price ranges, within this exclusive community of 2nd Gen RL owners, at least 2 people/families (if I counted correctly without reading the posts) cross shopped the cars.

Personally, if you gave me a Hyundai for free, I'd trade it in immediately as a down payment for a RL, without any hesitation.
Old 12-24-2007, 05:43 PM
Instructor

Geronimomoe,

Here are a few thoughts that may help with your wife.

Tell her that the most important issue is that you can't put a price on her life and safety. You didn't state where you live, but it doesn't take an engineer to understand that all wheel drive is safer in rain or snow than FWD. And it's not just because you plan on driving like a wild man. It make it more likely that you will avoid an accident because you will be a better defensive driver.

It may be a little last in the process, but you could have shown interest in a comparable BMW 5 Series and then "settled" for an RL at a cost savings.

When you are comparing costs, don't forget that you true cost will be after the sale of the RL or Accord. Take a look at the value after the length of time you will own the cars and that will reduce the difference in ownership cost.

Finally, the 4 year 50,000 mile warranty on the RL VS 3 year and 36,000 mile warranty on the Accord can mean a number of things. Obviously you will bear the cost of repairs in year 4 on the Accord. Does it also mean that Honda has that much more confidence in the reliability of the RL that they will pay for repairs for a longer period? Maybe it means you will keep the RL a year longer because it would still be under warranty in year 4.
Old 12-25-2007, 02:16 PM
Trailingthrottleoversteer

Originally Posted by CL6

There was a great article in Car and Driver about 7 years ago looking at the "subjective" or "perceived" qualities of new upscale cars. They decided to investigate by looking at one item in complete detail: the trunk hinge. I was really interesting. While a Cadillac had the old standby stamped steel ugly hinge from the last 30 years, a Benz had a nicely formed piece of tube steel, powder coated with the torsion springs hidden and a picket for the hinge to retract into so it would not contact or damage the contents of the trunk. The assumption was that if a mfr. put that much effort into designing the simple things like trunk hinge, the other parts of the vechicle we apt to be just as well thought out.

Now I always look at the trunk hinge.

Look at the Accord hinge vs. the Acura hinge. It's all you need to know.
Old 12-25-2007, 03:17 PM
CL6
My only car is a Bus

Another thing is to look in the center armrest and see how that was finished because few people will see it so did the car maker hide the nasty plastic in there?

The RL has a beautiful trunk with soft carpet. I always thought it looked like a Lear jet storage space.

Originally Posted by F.Rizzo
There was a great article in Car and Driver about 7 years ago looking at the "subjective" or "perceived" qualities of new upscale cars. They decided to investigate by looking at one item in complete detail: the trunk hinge. I was really interesting. While a Cadillac had the old standby stamped steel ugly hinge from the last 30 years, a Benz had a nicely formed piece of tube steel, powder coated with the torsion springs hidden and a picket for the hinge to retract into so it would not contact or damage the contents of the trunk. The assumption was that if a mfr. put that much effort into designing the simple things like trunk hinge, the other parts of the vechicle we apt to be just as well thought out.

Look at the Accord hinge vs. the Acura hinge. It's all you need to know.
Old 12-25-2007, 07:11 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

If you REALLY want to see a difference. Look at the underside of both cars.
Old 12-25-2007, 07:50 PM
Advanced

geronimomoe, where do you live? How about presenting the advantages of AWD to her? If you live in snowy climates it should be a big plus and even if you don't, it could still be a plus - particularly the SH-AWD. Explain to her that the AWD platform does a better job of putting the power to the ground not to mention the "SH" part of it. (I should know, my Accord coupe with 268hp and FWD can be a bear to handle if not driven thoughtfully.)

Also, has she driven an RL yet? Maybe letting her drive one back to back with an Accord might help. This could be dangerous, though . . . It just might solidfy her "I can't tell the difference" stance.

What are your other hobbies/interests? If you're like me, I've always felt comfortable spending a bit more on a vehicle because its what I do in my free time . . . I love to drive, do road trips, spend an afternoon detailing. Bottom line, if its something you'll actually enjoy on a lot of levels, why not get it? This arguement worked with my girlfriend. When I pointed out the $$$$ she spent on shoes each month and collecting her little "mouse tales" figurines, she didnt have a leg to stand on. She spent more than my car payment on these and other "frivolous" items. HA! At least a car is somewhat of a necessity.

And you could always buy her a $5,000 diamond pendant and bride the crap out of her.

Good luck.
Old 12-25-2007, 08:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,328 Likes on 1,308 Posts
Originally Posted by F.Rizzo
If thats the case, a 5th generation ('92 - '95) Civic sedan may just be for you...
Old 12-26-2007, 01:33 AM
Trailingthrottleoversteer

Originally Posted by Ken1997TL
If thats the case, a 5th generation ('92 - '95) Civic sedan may just be for you...
Why? Cuz it's a hatch and does not have a trunk hinge?
Old 12-27-2007, 08:55 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by NorCalRL
Geronimomoe,

Here are a few thoughts that may help with your wife.

Tell her that the most important issue is that you can't put a price on her life and safety. You didn't state where you live, but it doesn't take an engineer to understand that all wheel drive is safer in rain or snow than FWD. And it's not just because you plan on driving like a wild man. It make it more likely that you will avoid an accident because you will be a better defensive driver.

It may be a little last in the process, but you could have shown interest in a comparable BMW 5 Series and then "settled" for an RL at a cost savings.

When you are comparing costs, don't forget that you true cost will be after the sale of the RL or Accord. Take a look at the value after the length of time you will own the cars and that will reduce the difference in ownership cost.

Finally, the 4 year 50,000 mile warranty on the RL VS 3 year and 36,000 mile warranty on the Accord can mean a number of things. Obviously you will bear the cost of repairs in year 4 on the Accord. Does it also mean that Honda has that much more confidence in the reliability of the RL that they will pay for repairs for a longer period? Maybe it means you will keep the RL a year longer because it would still be under warranty in year 4.
I live in NJ so AWD is definitely a nice to have, especially in snow.....

Actually, I initially was looking at the 2007 Infiniti G35 Sport with the 6-spd manual. She shot it down because it was RWD and stick. She preferred the G35X, which I didn't want. (Now the G35X has a sport package. Only difference between the RWD and AWD G35 with sport package is smaller brakes and the AWD. Problem is, upon another look at the car, the rear seat looks a bit too small for my taste..)

As for the warranty, it means something to me. However, I keep my cars for a long time, so I'll be on my own for quite a few years after the warranty expires.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:01 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by Trip
geronimomoe, where do you live? How about presenting the advantages of AWD to her? If you live in snowy climates it should be a big plus and even if you don't, it could still be a plus - particularly the SH-AWD. Explain to her that the AWD platform does a better job of putting the power to the ground not to mention the "SH" part of it. (I should know, my Accord coupe with 268hp and FWD can be a bear to handle if not driven thoughtfully.)

Also, has she driven an RL yet? Maybe letting her drive one back to back with an Accord might help. This could be dangerous, though . . . It just might solidfy her "I can't tell the difference" stance.

What are your other hobbies/interests? If you're like me, I've always felt comfortable spending a bit more on a vehicle because its what I do in my free time . . . I love to drive, do road trips, spend an afternoon detailing. Bottom line, if its something you'll actually enjoy on a lot of levels, why not get it? This arguement worked with my girlfriend. When I pointed out the $$$$ she spent on shoes each month and collecting her little "mouse tales" figurines, she didnt have a leg to stand on. She spent more than my car payment on these and other "frivolous" items. HA! At least a car is somewhat of a necessity.

And you could always buy her a $5,000 diamond pendant and bride the crap out of her.

Good luck.
Trip, I live in NJ. I know, the AWD definitely puts power down better.... I have a 1996 Accord EX 4 cylinder, and from a stop light, I can spin my front tires (when I have snow tires on). So believe me, I know what you mean....

She hasn't driven the RL and she's one PITA to impress. I may not want her to drive it till after we have bought the car.....

As for hobbies, cars (I have subscriptions to Autoweek and R&T. Used to have Car and Driver too) and nice stereo equipment. Wife almost shot me for buying a home CD player for $750 (listed for $1250). Didn't show her the receipt... She found it..... I told her it was a great deal but she wasn't impressed...

As for her, she doesn't really have any hobbies, shoes included so she's a difficult person to win over (or bribe...)
Old 12-27-2007, 09:18 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Talking

Trip, I live in NJ.
What EXIT!?
Old 12-27-2007, 09:25 PM
Asian07RL

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I live in NJ so AWD is definitely a nice to have, especially in snow.....

Actually, I initially was looking at the 2007 Infiniti G35 Sport with the 6-spd manual. She shot it down because it was RWD and stick. She preferred the G35X, which I didn't want. (Now the G35X has a sport package. Only difference between the RWD and AWD G35 with sport package is smaller brakes and the AWD. Problem is, upon another look at the car, the rear seat looks a bit too small for my taste..)

As for the warranty, it means something to me. However, I keep my cars for a long time, so I'll be on my own for quite a few years after the warranty expires.
The RL has come with 72,000 miles warranty on powertrain after the 4 yrs/50,000 miles bumper to bumper expire. You can buy additional 8 years /120,000s miles extended warranty if you want to keep the car longer.

"She preferred the G35X"
RL SH-AWD > G35X.
Old 12-28-2007, 03:11 PM
Racer

What EXIT!?
Essex County, NJ
Old 12-28-2007, 03:13 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Talking

Essex County, NJ
I was raised in Middlesex County (Exit 9)

Gee, I never thought about it....but New Jersey does seem to have a lot of sex in it.
Old 12-29-2007, 02:48 PM
Racer

I was raised in Middlesex County (Exit 9)

Gee, I never thought about it....but New Jersey does seem to have a lot of sex in it.
Hey now!
Old 01-05-2008, 07:51 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by AsianTL
The RL has come with 72,000 miles warranty on powertrain after the 4 yrs/50,000 miles bumper to bumper expire. You can buy additional 8 years /120,000s miles extended warranty if you want to keep the car longer.

"She preferred the G35X"
RL SH-AWD > G35X.
She preferred the G35X vs. the G35 Sport (RWD).

I also agree the RL is in a league above the G35..

What prices have people gotten for the 8 year/120K mile warranty? Also, just to clarify, it's an additional 4 years and 80K miles on top of the 4 yr/50K mile bumper to bumper, correct?
Old 01-05-2008, 09:12 AM
Proboscis-free zone

What prices have people gotten for the 8 year/120K mile warranty? Also, just to clarify, it's an additional 4 years and 80K miles on top of the 4 yr/50K mile bumper to bumper, correct?
Close...that one adds 4 years and 70K miles. I purchased the 6 year/100K/zero deductible Acuracare warranty from Ray Laks Acura. As I recall it was around $1000. You can check prices on the websites. If you buy it while the car is "new"--less than 6K miles--you get a better price and coverage. Curry Acura and Ray Laks Acura do big online warranty business. (You'd think that would drive prices down across the board. Not yet.)

Agree the G35X is not equivalent to the SH-AWD RL. Keep working on the wife!
Old 01-05-2008, 09:49 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by VOdoc
Close...that one adds 4 years and 70K miles. I purchased the 6 year/100K/zero deductible Acuracare warranty from Ray Laks Acura. As I recall it was around $1000. You can check prices on the websites. If you buy it while the car is "new"--less than 6K miles--you get a better price and coverage. Curry Acura and Ray Laks Acura do big online warranty business. (You'd think that would drive prices down across the board. Not yet.)

Agree the G35X is not equivalent to the SH-AWD RL. Keep working on the wife!
She's pretty much resigned to the fact I'm (oops, I meant we're) going to get the RL. However, you never know.

I had this itch to call an Infiniti dealer. Got a quote for a 2007 base M35x with mudguards for $1000 over invoice after taking into account the $3000 incentive on 07's right now.

So the field is still open. I'm looking at the Accord EX-L V6, TL-S, base Audi A6, G35X, M35X, and RL. All are very good cars IMHO. I've had the RL as first choice, and still is. Just wanted to torture myself (make sure actually) of my decision before I jump in head first and hurt myself!
Old 01-05-2008, 10:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,612 Likes on 2,193 Posts
She's pretty much resigned to the fact I'm (oops, I meant we're) going to get the RL. However, you never know.
That's it, wear her down.
Old 01-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by neuronbob
That's it, wear her down.
Yep, I'm working on it. I'm like a mule (though don't look like one)! Stubborn as hell!
Old 01-05-2008, 10:20 AM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Yep, I'm working on it. I'm like a mule (though don't look like one)! Stubborn as hell!
"Mule" is not likely he word the wifey uses to describe you!

Get the RL. Repeat after me: "Get the RL"....

Welcome to the cult,,,,,ummmm club.
Old 01-05-2008, 10:56 AM
Racer

"Mule" is not likely he word the wifey uses to describe you!

Get the RL. Repeat after me: "Get the RL"....

Welcome to the cult,,,,,ummmm club.
You know, you're probably right, wrt the "mule" word.. More like you PITA!

I'm in the zone.... Joining the club soon! (Hopefully!)
Old 01-05-2008, 11:00 AM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Talking

I'm in the zone.... Joining the club soon! (Hopefully!)

We've got a live one guys! Reel him in!

Now, do you have a few moments I can talk with you about AMWAY?
Old 01-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 85 Likes on 37 Posts
I was looking at the accord a few days ago, saw one in the parking lot. Not a great looking car, if you ask me.
Old 01-05-2008, 12:15 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by plastikman
I was looking at the accord a few days ago, saw one in the parking lot. Not a great looking car, if you ask me.
Believe me, I wasn't enamored with the car when I first saw it. Reminded me of the Hyundai.. As I look more and more at the car, it doesn't look as hideous as I first thought.

However, RL it is not. The RL just looks a bit more imposing and has more presence. Maybe it's a mental thing....
Old 07-17-2018, 04:38 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 229 Likes on 204 Posts
Ironically, my main competition against the new RDX is a Stinger GT w/AWD. Both are in the same price range for the features I'm looking for, both have usable cargo space (Stinger a little tight, but being a hatch opening vs a trunk is still very good). Both get similar fuel economy. Both should be great highway cruisers, which is what I need for my work commute. The main difference is that right now, it's a hell of a lot easier to get a discount on a Stinger than an RDX. But, I'm also at least a year out from my next car so a lot can change.

Oh yeah, another main difference? The stories you read about dealership experience between Acura and Kia. I usually come to this and decide I'd rather not ruin my day by stepping foot into a Kia dealer.

Quick Reply: Cross shopping RL with new Accord