Maintenance schedule?

Old 09-01-2017, 04:25 PM
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Maintenance schedule?

New to the forum. New to this car. Anyone know what Acura's recommendation for maintenance items are such as spark plugs, timing belt, water pump, etc. I bought the car as a CPO at 53K so I'm assuming I should be good on all fluids?

When should we flush the transmission, brake fluid, radiator etc. so I know moving forward. Hopefully if the CPO has this all covered prior to me buying the car I should be good for a while. But what about things like spark plugs or belts?
Old 09-01-2017, 05:15 PM
Inveterate Tinkerer

Received 110 Likes on 73 Posts
T0,

Welcome to the forum.

Some of the information you're looking for will be in your owner's manual. If you didn't get one with the car, no problem, Acura will let you download the whole manual as a .pdf (which is handier than the paper version anyway.) While you're visiting acura.com register your car. You'll have access to a lot of additional information about service intervals and care of assorted systems.
If you search this forum you'll find information about the Maintenance Minder that'll pop up at pre programmed intervals (time/distance) to remind you of items due for service.

Enjoy your new ride!
The following users liked this post:
t0md0 (09-01-2017)

Search this Thread