Bluetooth Audio "No data"

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2018, 12:49 PM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bluetooth Audio "No data"

Wondering if anyone has had this issue. I have a 2015 RDX no tech package. I use an iPhone 7 that generally connects to the car automatically without issue. Any time I have had connection issues before it has either resolved itself after a few minutes or could be solved by a simple unpair/pairing of the Bluetooth. My phone now connects and I can make calls as normal. But the Bluetooth audio shows "no data". Spotify for example shows that I'm connected to "handsfreelink" so the phone sees the car. I can play the music but the car doesn't register it. The phone pairs to other Bluetooth speakers without issue. I've tried multiple apps to make sure it isn't specific to one service.

I have already done to basics - hard reset of phone, deleting profile from both phone and car and repairing, etc. Any thoughts on other solutions? For Apple folks, I have not downloaded this week's iOS update but will try that tonight. I'm not aware of any updates being run on my phone that could be causing this to occur. Thanks.
Old 04-13-2018, 12:54 PM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
in the past week, someone mentioned checking the bluetooth drop down menu and checkmarking the data/music option.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:50 PM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No data with the RDX audio system

Originally Posted by ajh91481
Wondering if anyone has had this issue. I have a 2015 RDX no tech package. I use an iPhone 7 that generally connects to the car automatically without issue. Any time I have had connection issues before it has either resolved itself after a few minutes or could be solved by a simple unpair/pairing of the Bluetooth. My phone now connects and I can make calls as normal. But the Bluetooth audio shows "no data". Spotify for example shows that I'm connected to "handsfreelink" so the phone sees the car. I can play the music but the car doesn't register it. The phone pairs to other Bluetooth speakers without issue. I've tried multiple apps to make sure it isn't specific to one service.

I have already done to basics - hard reset of phone, deleting profile from both phone and car and repairing, etc. Any thoughts on other solutions? For Apple folks, I have not downloaded this week's iOS update but will try that tonight. I'm not aware of any updates being run on my phone that could be causing this to occur. Thanks.
I had to take the car to the dealer. They fixed it.