Go Back  AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community > AcuraZine RDX Community > Second Generation RDX (2013-2018)
Reload this Page >

2016 RDX Elite explained for people looking for their first luxury vehicle

Notices

2016 RDX Elite explained for people looking for their first luxury vehicle

 
Old 09-10-2015, 09:10 AM
  #1  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Age: 38
Posts: 824
Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts
2016 RDX Elite explained for people looking for their first luxury vehicle

I have the option of pressing "lock" then hold the "engine" button to start the RDX before I step foot outside of my house. If I choose not to do that, I leave my house and walk toward the car. Within 80 cm of the car, it detects me. The car makes a sound and the lights turns on. I notice the beauty and piercing illumination of the LED lights both front and rear. I don't have to insert the key to unlock the door. I grasp the door handle and it automatically unlocks--I can do this for both driver and passenger doors as long as I have the key fob on me. At this point, if I walk away from the car, it will lock itself. I notice the paint on the car is extra thick and glossy compared to non-luxury cars.

I sit in the comfortable leather seats that are 8 way adjustable with lumbar. My brother drove the car before me so I press the 1 button on the door. It recalls my seat settings and automatically adjusts. It has a 2 button for second driver memory. I press the button on the door to unfold the side mirrors (available in Canadian versions). It is a sunny day and my rearview and side mirrors autodim to adjust. I look at my driver side mirror and notice it is wide angle--it looks slightly concave due to some advanced mirror technology and I can see much more of the road. I look at the ceiling and notice the Acura Watch and Acura emergency buttons which makes me feel slightly safer along with being in a vehicle with a reinforced hull and 5 star safety rating.

The Acura computer and symbol appear on the infotainment system. I press on the brake and push the start button. The car engine bursts to life. Now, I can talk to the computer or use the dial knobs or touch screen to activate the air conditioning, navigation and audio. The computer has 3000 voice commands. I think to myself it is smarter than some people I know. I turn on the air conditioning and notice it feels cold right away. I press the ventilated seat buttom and the seat starts to feel nice and cold. Had I pressed the remote engine start earlier, the car would have detected the outside temperature and turned on the ventilated seat for me automatically. If it were winter it would turn on the heated seat. If a pretty girl were sitting beside me, I would turn on her ventilated passenger seat also. If I had kids I could turn on the 2nd row heated seats in the winter. Thank goodness I don't have kids, saving tens of thousands of dollars and pain and suffering, I think to myself.

I push the talk button and talk to my car. I set the GPS destination. As I put the car into reverse, my reverse camera is on wide setting so I can see down the street on both sides. It beeps and shows an arrow as another car drives past. As I pull out, a jogger runs by the front and a cyclist rides by the back. The car alerts me to both these on the road pests with sounds and graphics.

As I'm driving, I notice the steering wheel feels so nice and contours to my hands. Bless the animal whose leather is on this, I think to myseld. I notice the LED lights are extremely bright. The white marks on the road shine. I can see clearly far and wide.

I'm at a red light and notice stares from some hot chicks at the bus stop and in their cars. I give them a free gift: my smile. I think to myself. Green light. I tap the gas pedal slightly and the car rockets forth, shooting me past everyone. The blind spot monitor alerts me to the hot chick approaching from the right and from the left.

I enter the highway. My main GPS divides into two screens--one showing the overall map and the other showing which lanes on the highway I should stay on. I look at the mini screen on the instrument panel and it shows an arrow, right turn in 8 km. I talk to my car "tune radio to 104.5 FM" as the commercials are starting on 97.3 FM. I listen to the orchestra quality ELS sound system and think to myself modern music sucks and tell my car to change to AM 740. I press the lane keep assist button and take my hand off the steering wheel, ready to put it back on just in case. The car steers itself in the lane even when it curves. Finally it tells me to put my hands back on the wheel. I turn on the adaptive cruise control and my car adjusts speed based on the car in front to keep a constant distance. I notice how the car is pretty quiet and glides over bumps on the road. I feel like I'm in a yacht.

I get to my destination and park my car. I push the tail gate button and it automatically opens. I get stuff then push the button to auto close it. I walk out and press the little square button on the door handle to lock the entire car. I don't feel any fatigue or pain from the ride. I look back at my car and think "you're like that night rider car except better lookin'".

Some girls comment on how expensive and how hot the car is. I know what they want by their flirty behaviour. I friend zone them, knowing I can do better. Life is good.
rockyboy is offline  
The following 3 users liked this post by rockyboy:
ARascal (12-14-2017), cobra611 (12-17-2018), rockstar143 (09-10-2015)
Old 09-10-2015, 09:58 AM
  #2  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 403
Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
good writing. btw there should be a lock button next to the tailgate handle. look for it so you don't need to walk back to the door to lock your car.
kareshi is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 10:04 AM
  #3  
Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
justnspace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 80,431
Received 13,979 Likes on 10,384 Posts
<p>
Some girls comment on how expensive and how hot the car is. I know what they want by their flirty behaviour. I friend zone them, knowing I can do better. Life is good.
</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p> your personality must be bland if they want you just because a car.</p>
justnspace is offline  
The following 3 users liked this post by justnspace:
2012wagon (09-10-2015), dave_88 (09-10-2015), hand-filer (09-10-2015)
Old 09-10-2015, 10:05 AM
  #4  
Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
justnspace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 80,431
Received 13,979 Likes on 10,384 Posts
<p>and Acura's paint is one of the thinnest on the market. </p>
justnspace is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 10:22 AM
  #5  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Age: 38
Posts: 824
Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts
Thanks forgot to mention that!

Originally Posted by kareshi View Post
good writing. btw there should be a lock button next to the tailgate handle. look for it so you don't need to walk back to the door to lock your car.
rockyboy is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 10:23 AM
  #6  
Registered Member
 
TacoBello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: In an igloo
Posts: 30,495
Received 4,404 Likes on 3,313 Posts
Don't take this the wrong way, but, you come off as one epic douche.
TacoBello is offline  
The following 2 users liked this post by TacoBello:
ARascal (12-14-2017), vinipux77 (03-08-2016)
Old 09-10-2015, 10:24 AM
  #7  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 546
Received 103 Likes on 86 Posts
Wow!!
Attached Thumbnails 2016 RDX Elite explained for people looking for their first luxury vehicle-kool-aid.png  
rosen39 is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 10:24 AM
  #8  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Age: 38
Posts: 824
Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts
Looks very thick and shiny to me. Girls look at your car, it's built into their DNA...

Originally Posted by justnspace View Post
<p>and Acura's paint is one of the thinnest on the market. </p>
rockyboy is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 10:26 AM
  #9  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Age: 38
Posts: 824
Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts
Oink oink baby!

Originally Posted by TacoBello View Post
Don't take this the wrong way, but, you come off as one epic douche.
rockyboy is offline  
The following users liked this post:
ARascal (12-14-2017)
Old 09-10-2015, 10:34 AM
  #10  
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)
 
Majofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Waffles, BU
Posts: 84,075
Received 10,165 Likes on 7,474 Posts
Majofo is offline  
The following 2 users liked this post by Majofo:
04WDPSeDaN (09-10-2015), cu2wagon (09-10-2015)
Old 09-10-2015, 10:34 AM
  #11  
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)
 
Majofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Waffles, BU
Posts: 84,075
Received 10,165 Likes on 7,474 Posts
Majofo is offline  
The following 3 users liked this post by Majofo:
04WDPSeDaN (09-10-2015), honda_nut (10-02-2015), justnspace (09-10-2015)
Old 09-10-2015, 10:38 AM
  #12  
Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
justnspace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 80,431
Received 13,979 Likes on 10,384 Posts
<p></p>
justnspace is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 10:50 AM
  #13  
Moderator
 
thoiboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SoCal, CA
Posts: 37,986
Received 5,846 Likes on 4,687 Posts
2016 RDX Elite explained for people looking for their first luxury vehicle

#1 NY times best selling author right here



BRB submitting OP for Acura's VP of marketing position.
thoiboi is offline  
The following users liked this post:
04WDPSeDaN (09-10-2015)
Old 09-10-2015, 10:51 AM
  #14  
iWhine S/C 6MT TL
iTrader: (1)
 
04WDPSeDaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 33
Posts: 4,223
Received 1,009 Likes on 565 Posts
Your "Leather" isn't a product of some poor animal slaughtered.

You own an RDX, it's not a pus magnet.

With all the extra money you saved by not having kids, I'd assume you'd get a vehicle worth bragging rights.

RDX rockets on a green light? You kidding right?

Enjoy and congrats on your purchase, I wish you and the RDX the best.
04WDPSeDaN is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 10:51 AM
  #15  
Moderator
 
cu2wagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Dirty H-Town, Amerikkka
Posts: 21,622
Received 4,376 Likes on 3,105 Posts
Originally Posted by rockyboy View Post
I have the option of pressing "lock" then hold the "engine" button to start the RDX before I step foot outside of my house. If I choose not to do that, I leave my house and walk toward the car. Within 80 cm of the car, it detects me. The car makes a sound and the lights turns on. I notice the beauty and piercing illumination of the LED lights both front and rear. I don't have to insert the key to unlock the door. I grasp the door handle and it automatically unlocks--I can do this for both driver and passenger doors as long as I have the key fob on me. At this point, if I walk away from the car, it will lock itself. I notice the paint on the car is extra thick and glossy compared to non-luxury cars.

I sit in the comfortable leather seats that are 8 way adjustable with lumbar. My brother drove the car before me so I press the 1 button on the door. It recalls my seat settings and automatically adjusts. It has a 2 button for second driver memory. I press the button on the door to unfold the side mirrors (available in Canadian versions). It is a sunny day and my rearview and side mirrors autodim to adjust. I look at my driver side mirror and notice it is wide angle--it looks slightly concave due to some advanced mirror technology and I can see much more of the road. I look at the ceiling and notice the Acura Watch and Acura emergency buttons which makes me feel slightly safer along with being in a vehicle with a reinforced hull and 5 star safety rating.

The Acura computer and symbol appear on the infotainment system. I press on the brake and push the start button. The car engine bursts to life. Now, I can talk to the computer or use the dial knobs or touch screen to activate the air conditioning, navigation and audio. The computer has 3000 voice commands. I think to myself it is smarter than some people I know. I turn on the air conditioning and notice it feels cold right away. I press the ventilated seat buttom and the seat starts to feel nice and cold. Had I pressed the remote engine start earlier, the car would have detected the outside temperature and turned on the ventilated seat for me automatically. If it were winter it would turn on the heated seat. If a pretty girl were sitting beside me, I would turn on her ventilated passenger seat also. If I had kids I could turn on the 2nd row heated seats in the winter. Thank goodness I don't have kids, saving tens of thousands of dollars and pain and suffering, I think to myself.

I push the talk button and talk to my car. I set the GPS destination. As I put the car into reverse, my reverse camera is on wide setting so I can see down the street on both sides. It beeps and shows an arrow as another car drives past. As I pull out, a jogger runs by the front and a cyclist rides by the back. The car alerts me to both these on the road pests with sounds and graphics.

As I'm driving, I notice the steering wheel feels so nice and contours to my hands. Bless the animal whose leather is on this, I think to myseld. I notice the LED lights are extremely bright. The white marks on the road shine. I can see clearly far and wide.

I'm at a red light and notice stares from some hot chicks at the bus stop and in their cars. I give them a free gift: my smile. I think to myself. Green light. I tap the gas pedal slightly and the car rockets forth, shooting me past everyone. The blind spot monitor alerts me to the hot chick approaching from the right and from the left.

I enter the highway. My main GPS divides into two screens--one showing the overall map and the other showing which lanes on the highway I should stay on. I look at the mini screen on the instrument panel and it shows an arrow, right turn in 8 km. I talk to my car "tune radio to 104.5 FM" as the commercials are starting on 97.3 FM. I listen to the orchestra quality ELS sound system and think to myself modern music sucks and tell my car to change to AM 740. I press the lane keep assist button and take my hand off the steering wheel, ready to put it back on just in case. The car steers itself in the lane even when it curves. Finally it tells me to put my hands back on the wheel. I turn on the adaptive cruise control and my car adjusts speed based on the car in front to keep a constant distance. I notice how the car is pretty quiet and glides over bumps on the road. I feel like I'm in a yacht.

I get to my destination and park my car. I push the tail gate button and it automatically opens. I get stuff then push the button to auto close it. I walk out and press the little square button on the door handle to lock the entire car. I don't feel any fatigue or pain from the ride. I look back at my car and think "you're like that night rider car except better lookin'".

Some girls comment on how expensive and how hot the car is. I know what they want by their flirty behaviour. I friend zone them, knowing I can do better. Life is good.
Quite!

cu2wagon is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 10:59 AM
  #16  
Senior Moderator
 
Yumcha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 146,507
Received 14,941 Likes on 9,257 Posts
Acura...luxury vehicle?!??


Dude, I don't even consider my Infiniti Sea Creature a true luxury vehicle. Acura?!?!??
Yumcha is offline  
The following 3 users liked this post by Yumcha:
04WDPSeDaN (09-10-2015), 2012wagon (09-10-2015), hand-filer (09-10-2015)
Old 09-10-2015, 11:00 AM
  #17  
Senior Moderator
 
Yumcha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 146,507
Received 14,941 Likes on 9,257 Posts
And I need to know what city, planet, galaxy that a guy thinks an RDX attracts womenz. Cuz, I need to move their nao.
Yumcha is offline  
The following 2 users liked this post by Yumcha:
2012wagon (09-10-2015), hand-filer (09-10-2015)
Old 09-10-2015, 11:03 AM
  #18  
Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
justnspace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 80,431
Received 13,979 Likes on 10,384 Posts
<p>
Originally Posted by Yumcha View Post
And I need to know what city, planet, galaxy that a guy thinks an RDX attracts womenz. Cuz, I need to move their nao.
</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>well, it is considered a chick car. the girls admiring it, must be thinking how hot it would look if they were the ones driving it</p>
justnspace is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 11:06 AM
  #19  
Moderator
 
thoiboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SoCal, CA
Posts: 37,986
Received 5,846 Likes on 4,687 Posts
2016 RDX Elite explained for people looking for their first luxury vehicle

Originally Posted by justnspace
<p></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>well, it is considered a chick car. the girls admiring it, must be thinking how hot it would look if they were the ones driving it</p>
Maybe OP is a girl



In which case pics or it didn't happen...

thoiboi is offline  
The following users liked this post:
justnspace (09-10-2015)
Old 09-10-2015, 11:08 AM
  #20  
Moderator
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)
iTrader: (6)
 
rockstar143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 66,851
Received 14,801 Likes on 11,020 Posts
There's no way you guys don't recognize just how clever and well put together that story was. It made me want an RDX

and to have a brew with OP. Funny guy...he'll do well here. I guarantee he'll make the Ramblings crew, even past hazing stage.
rockstar143 is offline  
The following users liked this post:
ARascal (12-14-2017)
Old 09-10-2015, 11:09 AM
  #21  
iWhine S/C 6MT TL
iTrader: (1)
 
04WDPSeDaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 33
Posts: 4,223
Received 1,009 Likes on 565 Posts
This just in!

Acura sales have gone through the roof!

News Cast: Sir, what brings you here today?!
Delusional Buyer: I heard bitches love Acura's!
New Cast: What do you expect from purchasing an Acura today?!
Delusional Buyer: I'm going to get laid!!!!!!!!!.......... Bitches
04WDPSeDaN is offline  
The following users liked this post:
hand-filer (09-10-2015)
Old 09-10-2015, 11:11 AM
  #22  
Moderator
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)
iTrader: (6)
 
rockstar143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 66,851
Received 14,801 Likes on 11,020 Posts
I think it's more a disdain for walking places...it could be any car with AC (and radio #dismysonngggg)
rockstar143 is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 11:11 AM
  #23  
Moderator
 
cu2wagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Dirty H-Town, Amerikkka
Posts: 21,622
Received 4,376 Likes on 3,105 Posts
Originally Posted by 04WDPSeDaN View Post
This just in!

Acura sales have gone through the roof!

News Cast: Sir, what brings you here today?!
Delusional Buyer: I heard bitches love Acura's!
New Cast: What do you expect from purchasing an Acura today?!
Delusional Buyer: I'm going to friendzone them so hard!
.
cu2wagon is offline  
The following 2 users liked this post by cu2wagon:
04WDPSeDaN (09-10-2015), thoiboi (09-10-2015)
Old 09-10-2015, 11:11 AM
  #24  
Registered Member
 
TacoBello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: In an igloo
Posts: 30,495
Received 4,404 Likes on 3,313 Posts
Originally Posted by Yumcha View Post
And I need to know what city, planet, galaxy that a guy thinks an RDX attracts womenz. Cuz, I need to move their nao.
Sigh... I hate to admit it, but judging by the radio stations he mentioned, I'm going to say he lives in Edmonton. FFS.
TacoBello is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 11:12 AM
  #25  
Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
justnspace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 80,431
Received 13,979 Likes on 10,384 Posts
<p>
Originally Posted by rockstar143 View Post
There's no way you guys don't recognize just how clever and well put together that story was. It made me want an RDX <img alt="" src="images/smilies/tomato.gif" title="Tomato" /> and to have a brew with OP. Funny guy...he'll do well here. I guarantee he'll make the Ramblings crew, even past hazing stage.
</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>not if he's serious.</p><p>this fool posted charts and graphs on why women like men with luxury cars in another thread...</p>
justnspace is offline  
The following users liked this post:
2012wagon (09-10-2015)
Old 09-10-2015, 11:13 AM
  #26  
Moderator
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)
iTrader: (6)
 
rockstar143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 66,851
Received 14,801 Likes on 11,020 Posts
and he got y'all talkin bout him...

Meek Mill ovahh heahhhh
rockstar143 is offline  
The following users liked this post:
justnspace (09-10-2015)
Old 09-10-2015, 11:18 AM
  #27  
Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
justnspace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 80,431
Received 13,979 Likes on 10,384 Posts
<p>i suppose that's what attention whores do, rockstar.</p>
justnspace is offline  
The following users liked this post:
thoiboi (09-10-2015)
Old 09-10-2015, 11:22 AM
  #28  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 141
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by rockyboy View Post
I have the option of pressing "lock" then hold the "engine" button to start the RDX before I step foot outside of my house. If I choose not to do that, I leave my house and walk toward the car. Within 80 cm of the car, it detects me. The car makes a sound and the lights turns on. I notice the beauty and piercing illumination of the LED lights both front and rear. I don't have to insert the key to unlock the door. I grasp the door handle and it automatically unlocks--I can do this for both driver and passenger doors as long as I have the key fob on me. At this point, if I walk away from the car, it will lock itself. I notice the paint on the car is extra thick and glossy compared to non-luxury cars.

I sit in the comfortable leather seats that are 8 way adjustable with lumbar. My brother drove the car before me so I press the 1 button on the door. It recalls my seat settings and automatically adjusts. It has a 2 button for second driver memory. I press the button on the door to unfold the side mirrors (available in Canadian versions). It is a sunny day and my rearview and side mirrors autodim to adjust. I look at my driver side mirror and notice it is wide angle--it looks slightly concave due to some advanced mirror technology and I can see much more of the road. I look at the ceiling and notice the Acura Watch and Acura emergency buttons which makes me feel slightly safer along with being in a vehicle with a reinforced hull and 5 star safety rating.

The Acura computer and symbol appear on the infotainment system. I press on the brake and push the start button. The car engine bursts to life. Now, I can talk to the computer or use the dial knobs or touch screen to activate the air conditioning, navigation and audio. The computer has 3000 voice commands. I think to myself it is smarter than some people I know. I turn on the air conditioning and notice it feels cold right away. I press the ventilated seat buttom and the seat starts to feel nice and cold. Had I pressed the remote engine start earlier, the car would have detected the outside temperature and turned on the ventilated seat for me automatically. If it were winter it would turn on the heated seat. If a pretty girl were sitting beside me, I would turn on her ventilated passenger seat also. If I had kids I could turn on the 2nd row heated seats in the winter. Thank goodness I don't have kids, saving tens of thousands of dollars and pain and suffering, I think to myself.

I push the talk button and talk to my car. I set the GPS destination. As I put the car into reverse, my reverse camera is on wide setting so I can see down the street on both sides. It beeps and shows an arrow as another car drives past. As I pull out, a jogger runs by the front and a cyclist rides by the back. The car alerts me to both these on the road pests with sounds and graphics.

As I'm driving, I notice the steering wheel feels so nice and contours to my hands. Bless the animal whose leather is on this, I think to myseld. I notice the LED lights are extremely bright. The white marks on the road shine. I can see clearly far and wide.

I'm at a red light and notice stares from some hot chicks at the bus stop and in their cars. I give them a free gift: my smile. I think to myself. Green light. I tap the gas pedal slightly and the car rockets forth, shooting me past everyone. The blind spot monitor alerts me to the hot chick approaching from the right and from the left.

I enter the highway. My main GPS divides into two screens--one showing the overall map and the other showing which lanes on the highway I should stay on. I look at the mini screen on the instrument panel and it shows an arrow, right turn in 8 km. I talk to my car "tune radio to 104.5 FM" as the commercials are starting on 97.3 FM. I listen to the orchestra quality ELS sound system and think to myself modern music sucks and tell my car to change to AM 740. I press the lane keep assist button and take my hand off the steering wheel, ready to put it back on just in case. The car steers itself in the lane even when it curves. Finally it tells me to put my hands back on the wheel. I turn on the adaptive cruise control and my car adjusts speed based on the car in front to keep a constant distance. I notice how the car is pretty quiet and glides over bumps on the road. I feel like I'm in a yacht.

I get to my destination and park my car. I push the tail gate button and it automatically opens. I get stuff then push the button to auto close it. I walk out and press the little square button on the door handle to lock the entire car. I don't feel any fatigue or pain from the ride. I look back at my car and think "you're like that night rider car except better lookin'".
Thanks for wasting more of my data reading your rubbish posts. Your self esteem has gotten so bad that you have to write an essay to explain something that can be understood by a 10 minute test drive, yet it can not take the place of a good a test drive.

Originally Posted by rockyboy View Post
Some girls comment on how expensive and how hot the car is. I know what they want by their flirty behaviour. I friend zone them, knowing I can do better. Life is good.
If a woman flirts with me just because I drive an RDX, I would hit i-vtec so quickly much faster than Elvis leaving the building. For me, cars are a professional tool, not for flirting.
RSX_Takashi is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 11:23 AM
  #29  
Registered Member
 
012TL-GLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Not far enough from Chicago
Age: 40
Posts: 881
Likes: 0
Received 182 Likes on 112 Posts
this thread wins the internet
012TL-GLM is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 11:25 AM
  #30  
Moderator
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)
iTrader: (6)
 
rockstar143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 66,851
Received 14,801 Likes on 11,020 Posts


Justin, I seent what you did there!
rockstar143 is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 11:35 AM
  #31  
Registered Member
iTrader: (15)
 
Flipster23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 34,651
Received 2,016 Likes on 1,712 Posts
<p>Man y'all some hatters.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>RDX be getting the bitches.... 50+ year old bitches.</p><p>&nbsp;</p>
Flipster23 is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 11:36 AM
  #32  
Moderator
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)
iTrader: (6)
 
rockstar143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 66,851
Received 14,801 Likes on 11,020 Posts
was it not you that said "a hole is a hole"?
rockstar143 is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 11:37 AM
  #33  
Moderator
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)
iTrader: (6)
 
rockstar143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 66,851
Received 14,801 Likes on 11,020 Posts
serious question...

can the RDX be easily tuned to make a lot more power like most factory turbo'd cars?
rockstar143 is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 11:39 AM
  #34  
Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
justnspace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 80,431
Received 13,979 Likes on 10,384 Posts
<p>
Originally Posted by rockstar143 View Post
serious question... can the RDX be easily tuned to make a lot more power like most factory turbo'd cars?
</p><p>the 2016 RDX has the J35 3.5L engine commonly found in other acuras, like your TL.</p><p>so, no.</p><p>the 1st gen RDX had the turbo, but still VERY hard to make power. they arent even touching 320hp.</p>
justnspace is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 11:39 AM
  #35  
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)
 
Majofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Waffles, BU
Posts: 84,075
Received 10,165 Likes on 7,474 Posts
You're dumb as shit J :rs143:
Majofo is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 11:40 AM
  #36  
Registered Member
iTrader: (15)
 
Flipster23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 34,651
Received 2,016 Likes on 1,712 Posts
<p>This thread is dumb as shit.</p>
Flipster23 is offline  
The following users liked this post:
2012wagon (09-10-2015)
Old 09-10-2015, 11:40 AM
  #37  
Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
justnspace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 80,431
Received 13,979 Likes on 10,384 Posts
<p>
Originally Posted by rockstar143 View Post
was it not you that said &quot;a hole is a hole&quot;?
</p><p>hey, it all feels the same in the dark.</p><p>&nbsp;</p>
justnspace is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 12:00 PM
  #38  
Moderator
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)
iTrader: (6)
 
rockstar143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 66,851
Received 14,801 Likes on 11,020 Posts
fkng tough crowd today.
going back in my hole.
rockstar143 is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 12:02 PM
  #39  
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)
 
Majofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Waffles, BU
Posts: 84,075
Received 10,165 Likes on 7,474 Posts
Make sure you know which hole you're going into first.
Majofo is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 12:09 PM
  #40  
Moderator
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)
iTrader: (6)
 
rockstar143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 66,851
Received 14,801 Likes on 11,020 Posts
my life is a proverbial hole of happiness...
rockstar143 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2016 RDX Elite explained for people looking for their first luxury vehicle


Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.