Paragon Acura sucks!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2002, 04:10 PM
9th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paragon Acura sucks!!

Hello,
I called Paragon Acura this morning to talk about pricing on an RSX for my son. The salesman picked up, and I told him that I needed a car by the end of the month, and I asked him politely to run the numbers on the car that I wanted. He begins to riddicule me, saying that "in 10 years in the car business, no one has ever called up a dealer like that". I explained to him that I know and like the car being that I've had it as a loaner several times when I brought my TL in for service at Valley Stream Acura(great place- more on this later). He proceeds to yell at me saying that he can't give out prices on the phone and that the only way that he'll help me is if I come down and "make an appointment to fit into his very tight scheduale". I told him that I live far away(about 35 miles), and that I'll only come down if the price is right. He continues to yell at me, saying that I have some nerve asking for a price. I finally ask him what people tend to call car dealer ships on the phone for, and he answers "not to find out the price like you". WTF? I told him I'd call him....... yeah right! AVOID THIS DEALER LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!! I used to deal with this place when it was called Silver Star Acura, and they were great. Now it's a different story.

On a more positive note, Anthony M at Rallye Acura seemed very accomodating. He was helpful and courteous. I won't, however, be buying a car from their dealer simply due to location. Which brings me to my reccomendation: VS Acura. I service my 2000 TL at this dealer, and they've always been great, offering me an RSX or TL every time, and fixing the problems I've had in a prompt manner. Steve, the sales manager, is great- His price was competitive and I had a long conversation with him about Acura's and cars in general. A truly nice guy. Needless to say, I [plan on giving a deposit to Acura of Valley Stream to order an Eternal Blue RSX. All NY'ers should give them a consideration- great service and great sales.

Regards
Old 07-08-2002, 04:19 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
there a law against impostors dude

hehe