Paragon Acura Acting Up!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 05:50 PM
SOLD 9/11/06 Parts 4 Sale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Paragon Acura Acting Up!!!!

My tranny went out on saturday the 24th and i called up Acura but they wouldnt accept it because it was the afternoon (3pm) their lot was full and they dont accept cars in the afternoon. So i spend saturday n sunday all day w/o a car... then monday came i had to wake up at 5 am in the morning to call for a tow truck to bring my car to paragon acura but they said that they had to talk to acura first if they would accept my car.... so i had to bring my f'in car to my aunts has n leave for school.... durring school i called them up at 8am and finally after like 30 min of waiting for them to reslove everything with paragon acura they said that they will pick it up in 1hr 20 min.... fuk 1hr 1pm came n they had just arrived there with a "slight" 5hr delay... so my car got the the dealer by like 1:30pm.... after school i went there to get a loaner or rental car but they told me that they havent checked the car yet and they have to do dyagnostics before the can give me a loaner and they would call me at 4pm....so i fukin go back home n end up wasting time n gas going there n going back home because its like 40 min away from me. 4pm comes no 1 calls me so i call them up at 4:30 n leave a message because of course no 1 pick up the fukin phones there or if they do they transfer u to a mail box... anyway i leave a message to call me b4 5:30 so i can go there to pick up a rental car because they close at 6... 5:30 passes no i calls me so i call them n end up being transfered around 100 times n was told that service closes at 5:30!! so now they r tryin to bullshyt me or realy dont know when their own service closes...finall i got intouch with my service advisor..(the nice guy who would call me at 4:30) and he said that they still are not too sure what is wrong with my car and the manager will give me a call before 6 and i would have to call them 9am tomorro morning to resolve the whole issue with what is wrong with my car... its is almost 7pm now n i have not gotten any calls from anyone including their manager and i have no car to go to school with tomorro!! so now its about to be 4 days and i have no car and have no idea wtf is going on with my car because the acura "professionals" cant figure out that there is no fukin transmission in the fukin car and the car dont move thats y it had to be towed in....im i the only person who sees something wrong with this or what...please help... what should i do????
Old 09-26-2005, 07:30 PM
Flap.

um

use some breaks or punctuation.
Old 09-26-2005, 10:43 PM
Racer

My two cents? Take a couple of deep breaths and just figure you are going to be without a car for about one week. Don't worry about not getting a call back by your deadline, unfortunately that is asking too much in the automotive repair business.

You are pretty much stuck on THEIR time now, not yours. Hopefully, you have less than 100k miles on your car and the matter will be resolved without you owing a large chunk of money.

You absolutely should get a loaner car if your transmission is out, but that is really the only point worth arguing about.

A little patience may go a long way!

Good luck
Old 09-26-2005, 10:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts
call client care
Old 09-27-2005, 12:23 AM
?

Typical of Paragon... Just wait it out and stay on top on their asses..
Old 09-27-2005, 01:25 AM
First EVER K24 Turbo CL

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
yea, there service department is horrible! but parts is great!