Leheigh Valley Acura and Loaner?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2001, 12:39 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leheigh Valley Acura and Loaner?

Does Leheigh Valley Acura give loaners? I called up Reading Acura and they don't.... Bastards. I bought the car at Leheigh anyway. I don't care what kinf of loaner they give me either. It can be an older than dirt Crown Vic for all I care.
Old 01-04-2001, 01:49 PM
Instructor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LuckyCL:
Does Leheigh Valley Acura give loaners? I called up Reading Acura and they don't.... Bastards. I bought the car at Leheigh anyway. I don't care what kinf of loaner they give me either. It can be an older than dirt Crown Vic for all I care.</font>
Not sure about L.V. but Montgomeryville Acura does. (free if your car is in for warranty work or a scheduled maintenance, $30/day if anything else.) They have an Enterprise Rental desk in there, so you get whatever's available for the day. Some cars I've gotten include an Intrepid, a GrandPrix, a Maxima, and a Sidekick.

Im not sure where you're from, but maybe Montgomeryville is too far for you to go.

UDMechE

------------------
'99 2.3CL 5-spd. Black w/ spoiler, fogs, CD/Cass, and a CoPilot.
Old 01-04-2001, 01:52 PM
Instructor

I'm from Reading. I'm not sure where Montgomeryville is... Its probably too far.
Old 01-04-2001, 01:54 PM
Instructor

Definatly way too far... I'm about 50 miles northwest of Philadelphia... Montgomeryville is way past Harrisburg. That's an all day drive.
Old 01-04-2001, 02:17 PM
Instructor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LuckyCL:
Definatly way too far... I'm about 50 miles northwest of Philadelphia... Montgomeryville is way past Harrisburg. That's an all day drive.</font>
no no no
its on Rt. 309 between allentown and philly. find where Routes 309, 202, and 463 all come together and its about a mile south of that.

------------------
Old 01-04-2001, 02:22 PM
Team Owner

Lehigh Valley Acura has been my dealer since 1991 (Legend Coupe) and I get a FREE loaner for every service or warranty claim.
You need to call ahead and schedule it because they use Ford Taurus’s from a rental company they have a partnership with.

The service dept. is only open from 7:30AM until 5:30 or 6:00PM, but if you call ahead you can get the loaner car paperwork & keys from someone in the showroom, which is open until 8 or 9PM.

Works the same for pickup, you can pick up your car until the showroom closes.

Shawn S

------------------
&gt;&gt;&gt; 400+ posts on h/a.net &lt;&lt;&lt; &gt;&gt;&gt; 550+ posts “freak” on the “old” acura-cl.com &lt;&lt;&lt;

2001 CL Type S - NAV - San Marino RED / Parchment - Spoiler - 35% Tint - Roof Visor - PIAA Lamps
GOLD Emblems & Grill - V1 w/remote - KICKER ZR-360 w/(2) 10" Alumapro Subs - Shine by ZAINO
For Pictures see: PAGE 1 PAGE 2 PAGE 3 PAGE 4 V1 & SUBS
Old 01-04-2001, 02:58 PM
Instructor

Ah ha! Do they charge extra for the loaner? Looks I'm ditching Reading. I bought the car there anyway... But I already have an appointment with Reading for tomorrow. I'll just take it to Rdg tonight and use my bro's car... He's home sick anyway.

Justin
Old 01-04-2001, 03:01 PM
Team Owner

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Do they charge extra for the loaner?</font>
Not if you bought the car there.
You usually need to book a loaner at least a week in advance though.

Shawn S

------------------
&gt;&gt;&gt; 400+ posts on h/a.net &lt;&lt;&lt; &gt;&gt;&gt; 550+ posts “freak” on the “old” acura-cl.com &lt;&lt;&lt;

2001 CL Type S - NAV - San Marino RED / Parchment - Spoiler - 35% Tint - Roof Visor - PIAA Lamps
GOLD Emblems & Grill - V1 w/remote - KICKER ZR-360 w/(2) 10" Alumapro Subs - Shine by ZAINO
For Pictures see: PAGE 1 PAGE 2 PAGE 3 PAGE 4 V1 & SUBS
Old 01-04-2001, 03:04 PM
Instructor

Ah ha! Do they charge extra for the loaner? Looks I'm ditching Reading. I bought the car there anyway... But I already have an appointment with Reading for tomorrow. I'll just take it to Rdg tonight and use my bro's car... He's home sick anyway.

Justin
Old 01-04-2001, 03:06 PM
Instructor

Forgive the double post... IE blew up on me.
Old 01-04-2001, 03:34 PM
Racer

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by UDMechE:
Not sure about L.V. but Montgomeryville Acura does. (free if your car is in for warranty work or a scheduled maintenance, $30/day if anything else.)
</font>
I bought my CL-S there and I plan to go back there for service. Their website says they offer loaners but they don't say what for. So, that's good to know they offer one for warranty and regular maintenance.

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S
San Marino Red / Parchment
non-nav - wheel locks - splash guards
Old 01-04-2001, 05:27 PM
Instructor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TakeFlight:
I bought my CL-S there and I plan to go back there for service. Their website says they offer loaners but they don't say what for. So, that's good to know they offer one for warranty and regular maintenance.

</font>
I've taken my car there for most of the services, but I haven't been totally happy. They do wash your car, but last month for some reason they had the sunroof popped up when they ran it through the washer. Also, they never seem to hear all the rattles/ noises my car makes so they don't do anything about it. One time they claimed they test drove it listening, but when i checked the odometer, they hadn't even put 1 mile on the car!!

UDMechE

------------------
Old 01-04-2001, 05:44 PM
Instructor

I don't have any rettles in my car... I just want my heat fixed! I do have something interesting... Right below the glove box, there is this bunch of wires sticking down about an inch and a half. I don't know what it is. I'm hoping they tie it up with something.
Old 01-04-2001, 06:26 PM
Racer

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by UDMechE:
I've taken my car there for most of the services, but I haven't been totally happy. They do wash your car, but last month for some reason they had the sunroof popped up when they ran it through the washer. Also, they never seem to hear all the rattles/ noises my car makes so they don't do anything about it. One time they claimed they test drove it listening, but when i checked the odometer, they hadn't even put 1 mile on the car!!
</font>
That's good to hear that they do wash the car. Sucks about them leaving the sunroof partially open.

As for rattles. I'm not that big on getting them fixed. I have the stereo cranking most of the time and can't hear them anyway. Unless a rattle is really noticeable and constant I usually ignore them rather than deal with the process of trying to get the dealer to fix it and getting the run around with "we didn't hear it". In my experience rattles tend to come and go. Especially if you have a rattle in a brand new car. Usually it will go away after a while.

Someone tell me if that sounds stupid!

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S
San Marino Red / Parchment
non-nav - wheel locks - splash guards