Best / Favorite shift knob

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2017, 05:30 PM
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Best / Favorite shift knob

It's made by Radar Mount. It was designed for the NSX which has the same stock knob that the cls 6 has. It weighs in at .9lbs and is countersunk.....dropped it about 3 quarters of an inch lower than a regular ball. Oh yea and it's dampened as well..... Not bad looking either. Get them while they last on Amazon at 40 bucks. I'll put it this way I do not work for this company but I have tried at least ten different shift knobs and finally one that feels right. My cars dirty and it's raining but here's the Amazon link there's plenty of pics on there. I ordered the machined silver one and it didnt have any black specs like the guy complained of in one review that's weird? You can read plenty about this knob on NSXprime.

Radar Mount Weighted and Dampened Stainless Steel Shift Knob Acura Honda M10x1.5mm MCH https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HSV2ZBQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_yoYRzbX1144FD

good luck and enjoy. Thought I'd share what made shifting more fun for me recently. Anyone else have any favorites - im all ears let's hear it. I'll post a pick of the knob in my car up soon.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:53 PM
Unregistered Member

Received 555 Likes on 445 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion. It's a bit too bland for me, but it might be good for some others.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:01 PM
Lone Wolf

Received 497 Likes on 399 Posts
Depends what you wanna spend. I've tested out quite a few. Titanium are my favorite.
Old 09-06-2017, 04:41 AM
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Karanx7
Thanks for the suggestion. It's a bit too bland for me, but it might be good for some others.
maybe a little plain but the aluminum matches the brushed aluminum trim nicely....do agree if a pattern were engraved

I went from a titanium ball to this also Brian that's now my number two......not all about looks this one just has a perfect feel in my opionion.