The 2nd Gen CL Classifieds Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 12:14 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 574 Likes on 409 Posts
Or they are just messing with him. Lol

Did you tell them that you abused the car at the race track doing burnouts on brand new clutch ? You should. Clutch will fail within thousands of miles. Also synchros may be messed up too oh well but car has been babied for sure. Lol

I rember jacob posting a picture of fender with orange peel claiming that its a oryginal paint
Old 09-06-2011, 12:37 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,409 Likes on 3,021 Posts
Originally Posted by StreetKA
I can't believe an admin doesn't ban Jacob for misrepresenting the car so blatantly for profit. Shows the forum has no ethics or morals banning honest knowledgable members while ignoring a cancer to the forum who has shown to have malicious intentions. I guess those are the type of members Azine want around.

Its sad to see it happening... just before CLtotheTL32 will be banned let's think if we rather have jacob banned instead of him and end this crap forever.

also mention scamming is against forum rules and he is blatantly scamming by representing the vehicle in a condition it is not in, nor can he accurately state the extent of damages the car underwent

Jacob should link the sale to this thread to ACCURATELY represent the condition of the vehicle even though he won't because he is lying in the entire listing

Is he selling his car on here? No, he's selling it on ebay, we have no jurisdiction, nor do we care what he does with his private sale.

Last edited by 97BlackAckCL; 09-07-2011 at 12:49 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Jacobpockros (09-07-2011)
Old 09-10-2011, 06:58 AM
Suzuka Master

looks like he didnt sell car is relisted
Old 09-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Banned

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
It will sell.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:52 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just sold my 03 6 spd with just under 76k miles for $8,250.00 yesterday. It had been in an accident (hit and run just behind driver door on rear quarterpanel. Replaced through insurance)

I have been trying to sell for 4 months and started the sale at 10k and dropped down to 9500 OBO. I don't think I got hurt, but Jacob serious if you have anything remotely close to 10k you need to take it and get out now. Otherwise I don't see you ever selling this car. My price dropped a bit because I am completely honest about EVERYTHING that happened to the car.

Now time to start looking around for a nice truck!
Old 09-14-2011, 09:05 AM
Banned

Received 50 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by 03_Type_S
Just sold my 03 6 spd with just under 76k miles for $8,250.00 yesterday. It had been in an accident (hit and run just behind driver door on rear quarterpanel. Replaced through insurance)

I have been trying to sell for 4 months and started the sale at 10k and dropped down to 9500 OBO. I don't think I got hurt, but Jacob serious if you have anything remotely close to 10k you need to take it and get out now. Otherwise I don't see you ever selling this car. My price dropped a bit because I am completely honest about EVERYTHING that happened to the car.

Now time to start looking around for a nice truck!
LOL, He could star as a Real Life version of Pinocchio if his nose would also grow whenever he spoke. His nose would be passing NYC by now.

Quality member here, wishing cancer on someone and pain.

Why don't you post your listing on Acurazine which is a more suitable market to sell your car if you aren't lying about everything on your eBay listing? Trying to pass off your problem to misinformed buyers?

Last edited by JBlueCLS6; 09-14-2011 at 09:11 AM.
The following 4 users liked this post by JBlueCLS6:
AustinTaper (09-14-2011), CLtotheTL32 (09-14-2011), crazyasiantl (09-14-2011), StreetKA (09-14-2011)
Old 09-14-2011, 10:23 AM
3.7L Nitrous Breathing CL

Received 160 Likes on 140 Posts
With him saying jersey scum,it's this more bickering between jake and streetka or was'nt you from jersey too.
Who is this to ? and where's the message before this response.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:38 AM
Suzuka Master

Lol its not me...
Old 09-14-2011, 10:54 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by richardparker
With him saying jersey scum,it's this more bickering between jake and streetka or was'nt you from jersey too.
Who is this to ? and where's the message before this response.
That was me asking why he is inaccurately representing the condition of the vehicle and I posted an informational ad on eBay with links to Azine to where he made postings displaying the "care" the vehicle was exhibited to.

I guess he wasn't too pleased that someone is actually concerned about him attempting to pass off his abused car to an unsuspecting buyer. Why is he still a part of this community (I'm certain noone on here wants to be associated with him) when he is lying/scamming, makes ridiculous and absurd claims while members have been banned for much more minor offenses. Then Me and Civic expose his fallacies and malicious actions and we end up getting banned for "trolling".

I'm certain this post may result in another ban/get deleted but I'd like to see some accountability on Jacobs part for trying to lie his way to make a profit.

Notice he never dispusted StreetKAs claims before they were deleted as he was fully aware he abused the car. Furthermore, he won't even attempt to list the car for sale here as everyone can call him out on his BS.

Last edited by JBlueCLS6; 09-14-2011 at 10:57 AM.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:59 AM

People should be honest with selling their cars.
Unfortunally it does not happen.
Their is a section in ebay to warn other buyers but,the people interested in buying would probally never even see it.
just people that frequent that area.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:10 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by richardparker
People should be honest with selling their cars.
Unfortunally it does not happen.
Their is a section in ebay to warn other buyers but,the people interested in buying would probally never even see it.
just people that frequent that area.
Really, have a link? Several people have flagged his sale, but eBay appears to be more concerned with making $50.00 off his listing rather then review why it is being flagged.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:22 AM

I don't know where I've seen people warning people before.
I think it was somewhere on this page before.
http://forums.ebay.com/category/Ebay...on-Boards/2001
Old 09-14-2011, 12:02 PM
Registered Member

Received 131 Likes on 106 Posts
I see both sides, especially the mods claiming their distance and lack of action due to the sale being posted elsewhere, but at what point does integrity of our members factor in?

At what point does the spirit of Acurazine, which is supposed to be for Acura enthusiasts to go for knowledgeable advice, recommendations and guidance on our Acura's, become tarnished by it's own members publicly lying for the sake of profit?

I have been a member here for many years, albeit not a vocal one, but as someone who values integrity, honesty and doing the right thing, I think all of the mods here need to take a hard look at yourselves in the mirror and decide what is it you stand for as a mod on this forum? Is it to help shield a member who blatantly lies and misrepresents a $10K purchase or is it to assist, guide and help new and current members, with integrity and honesty?

I also see the heavy-handed mods abusing their power for banning members who call out these blatant acts of dishonesty, but instead of doing the right thing, they instead turn a blind eye and ban the wrong people. To me, your integrity as a MOD just plummeted.

Mods - step up and do the right thing. Not as a mod, but as a human being. Stop protecting known liars who are trying to defraud others. It sets a bad precedent and shows a true lack of character and leadership from the mods of this forum. I understand you banned some based on the excuse of trolling, but all people are trying to do is keep things honest and fair for all. How the mods don't see this is beyond me.

don't take this criticism as an attack on the forum leadership, but more as a call for you to examine what is truly right, to reconsider how you handle this matter and similar ones moving forward.
The following 5 users liked this post by AustinTaper:
03_Type_S (09-15-2011), CLtotheTL32 (09-14-2011), crazyasiantl (09-14-2011), JBlueCLS6 (09-14-2011), StreetKA (09-14-2011)
Old 09-14-2011, 12:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by AustinTaper
I see both sides, especially the mods claiming their distance and lack of action due to the sale being posted elsewhere, but at what point does integrity of our members factor in?

At what point does the spirit of Acurazine, which is supposed to be for Acura enthusiasts to go for knowledgeable advice, recommendations and guidance on our Acura's, become tarnished by it's own members publicly lying for the sake of profit?

I have been a member here for many years, albeit not a vocal one, but as someone who values integrity, honesty and doing the right thing, I think all of the mods here need to take a hard look at yourselves in the mirror and decide what is it you stand for as a mod on this forum? Is it to help shield a member who blatantly lies and misrepresents a $10K purchase or is it to assist, guide and help new and current members, with integrity and honesty?

I also see the heavy-handed mods abusing their power for banning members who call out these blatant acts of dishonesty, but instead of doing the right thing, they instead turn a blind eye and ban the wrong people. To me, your integrity as a MOD just plummeted.

Mods - step up and do the right thing. Not as a mod, but as a human being. Stop protecting known liars who are trying to defraud others. It sets a bad precedent and shows a true lack of character and leadership from the mods of this forum. I understand you banned some based on the excuse of trolling, but all people are trying to do is keep things honest and fair for all. How the mods don't see this is beyond me.

don't take this criticism as an attack on the forum leadership, but more as a call for you to examine what is truly right, to reconsider how you handle this matter and similar ones moving forward.
Couldn't have said it better myself on all points.
The following 3 users liked this post by JBlueCLS6:
03_Type_S (09-15-2011), AustinTaper (09-14-2011), StreetKA (09-14-2011)
Old 09-14-2011, 12:51 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,962 Posts
I think I know exactly who he is talking about with that comment.

That was hella uncalled for, who would wish that upon someone.

:shakehead
Old 09-14-2011, 01:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Flipster23
I think I know exactly who he is talking about with that comment.

That was hella uncalled for, who would wish that upon someone.

:shakehead
Just a matter of time before all these posts are deleted... again... I get banned... again... and Jacob is free of punishment and able to continue to discredit the integrity of this forum and other enthusiasts.

I hope the new owner comes in here when his transmission needs to be rebuilt (because he sure damn will), views that Jacob is still freely posting fallacies and ridiculous claims after he was condemned by countless members on this forum, and notices the mods did not remove him from the community.

Jacob, I hope karma bites you in the ass.
The following users liked this post:
CLtotheTL32 (09-14-2011)
Old 09-14-2011, 02:01 PM
Banned