The Official Bicycle News and Discussion Thread - Page 2 - AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community



The Official Bicycle News and Discussion Thread

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2009, 12:43 PM   #41
Senior Moderator
 
Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: location location
Posts: 10,925
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
so that's what hincapie means by 'no chain'

check this

http://vimeo.com/5001742
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 01:21 PM   #42
Senior Moderator
 
mattg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: OR
Age: 41
Posts: 23,052
Thanked 350 Times in 182 Posts
got a bunch of new parts on my bike -

Avid Juicy 7 brakes
Thompson Elite layback seat post
Salsa quick release seat post clamp
Kenda Nevagal rear tire

also got new gloves and 2 new pairs of Race Face shorts.

Planning on doing my first race on the 27th. It's an 8 mile Super-D race. Pretty excited about it.

http://www.breakaway-events.net/cms/...d=53&Itemid=67
mattg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:02 PM   #43
Senior Moderator
 
Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: location location
Posts: 10,925
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
gl matt!

it's all downhill
climbing is where it's at!
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:06 PM   #44
Senior Moderator
 
mattg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: OR
Age: 41
Posts: 23,052
Thanked 350 Times in 182 Posts
400 vertical ft. of climbing. I'll race you up.
mattg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:56 PM   #45
Recruits for Satan
 
Beelzebub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Long Island, NY
Age: 48
Posts: 7,504
Thanked 120 Times in 76 Posts
ok
Beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:58 PM   #46
Excels at nothing
 
svtmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Chicago
Age: 52
Posts: 33,163
Thanked 1,549 Times in 834 Posts
You guys are on opposite coasts. Maybe meet in the middle -- like Illinois. We'll find the tallest mountain in Illinois and you can race up it. It might be 400 ft. :-)
svtmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:35 PM   #47
Excels at nothing
 
svtmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Chicago
Age: 52
Posts: 33,163
Thanked 1,549 Times in 834 Posts
Ok, here's my stable:

Commuter Bike -- Motobecane Fantom Cross Outlaw, my build. Reflective tape keeps me visible in early spring and late fall.



Cyclocross Bike -- Specialized TriCross Comp. Far and away my favorite of the 4. I am eternally grateful to Astro for his recommendation of this bike.



Road Bike -- KHS Flite 900. My fastest bike. Wheels don't match because right now the rear is sporting my PowerTap wheel. I also have a matching rear to the front that looks pretty spiffy.




Mountain Bike / Foul Weather Commuter -- Performance house brand MT201 with everything upgraded except the frame. I rode this one into the ground the first year I really started riding and had to rebuild it over that winter. I learned a lot about bike wrenching on this bike too.

svtmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 02:27 AM   #48
Skuuuurrrrrt!
iTrader: (1)
 
GhettoNinja06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: San Antone, TX
Age: 27
Posts: 4,257
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
My ol Haro V2 and CLohie. Loved that bike to death before I got into longboarding.



Now it's longboarding. Haha.

GhettoNinja06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:34 PM   #49
Senior Moderator
 
mattg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: OR
Age: 41
Posts: 23,052
Thanked 350 Times in 182 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by svtmike View Post
You guys are on opposite coasts. Maybe meet in the middle -- like Illinois. We'll find the tallest mountain in Illinois and you can race up it. It might be 400 ft. :-)
Mike lives in San Diego. Not sure what Beezle is talking about or who he is talking to.

We have real mountains here, and plenty of them. FYI, where I live is the top mountain biking town in the U.S. according to Mountain Bike magazine.

mattg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:15 PM   #50
Excels at nothing
 
svtmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Chicago
Age: 52
Posts: 33,163
Thanked 1,549 Times in 834 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattg View Post
Mike lives in San Diego. Not sure what Beezle is talking about or who he is talking to.

We have real mountains here, and plenty of them. FYI, where I live is the top mountain biking town in the U.S. according to Mountain Bike magazine.

I think he was calling your challenge.

I believe you about the mountain biking in your area. Illinois is ... not good for mountain biking.
svtmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 12:46 PM   #51
Registered Member
 
Gilgamesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: SLC, UT
Age: 36
Posts: 4,964
Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattg View Post
got a bunch of new parts on my bike -

Avid Juicy 7 brakes
Thompson Elite layback seat post
Salsa quick release seat post clamp
Kenda Nevagal rear tire

also got new gloves and 2 new pairs of Race Face shorts.

Planning on doing my first race on the 27th. It's an 8 mile Super-D race. Pretty excited about it.

http://www.breakaway-events.net/cms/...d=53&Itemid=67
Nice. Good luck at your race.

Juicy 7's are my favorite hydro brake, and I run nevegals on both front and rear.

Gotta say though, I have a Salsa flip lock, and I hate that thing. No thumbscrew FTL.
Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 02:23 PM   #52
Senior Moderator
 
Yumcha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 136,805
Thanked 13,279 Times in 8,175 Posts
Wow, svtmike! You have 4 bikes...?
Yumcha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 07:22 PM   #53
Excels at nothing
 
svtmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Chicago
Age: 52
Posts: 33,163
Thanked 1,549 Times in 834 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumchah View Post
Wow, svtmike! You have 4 bikes...?


And as every cyclist knows, I have exactly one less than I need.
svtmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:01 PM   #54
Recruits for Satan
 
Beelzebub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Long Island, NY
Age: 48
Posts: 7,504
Thanked 120 Times in 76 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by svtmike View Post


And as every cyclist knows, I have exactly one less than I need.
Of course.

There is always that next bike.

I was riding with some older guys (not bad off) they were talking about their bikes. One guy has 18.

Although my new one was perfect for the 110 miles I rode today.
Beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 11:32 PM   #55
Moderator
Thread Starter
 
Costco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 25,158
Thanked 1,723 Times in 999 Posts
Unhappy

My bike was dropped kinda hard today.... we were playing basketball and some guy leaped for the ball and fell on the ground where another bike was and like dominoes it fell over, hit mine and mine fell and hit the ground. There's scratches on the black frame, wheel and crank arm. I've only had it for a week too


Is there any touch up paint you guys recommend? Its glossy black, can any gloss black touch up do? The scratches aren't that deep, aside from the wheel I guess. I don't want it to rust up and look even more like shit
Costco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:10 AM   #56
Registered Member
 
Blazin Si's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 34
Posts: 1,730
Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Anybody ride BMX? I still have my Speed Series from '97.

Blazin Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:17 AM   #57
Registered Member
 
incredulous1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: 0.
Posts: 2,443
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
^ i used to until i got into cars. now bikes are simply transportation for me.

and nice collection of boards fred!
incredulous1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:31 AM   #58
Excels at nothing
 
svtmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Chicago
Age: 52
Posts: 33,163
Thanked 1,549 Times in 834 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Go To Costco View Post
My bike was dropped kinda hard today.... we were playing basketball and some guy leaped for the ball and fell on the ground where another bike was and like dominoes it fell over, hit mine and mine fell and hit the ground. There's scratches on the black frame, wheel and crank arm. I've only had it for a week too


Is there any touch up paint you guys recommend? Its glossy black, can any gloss black touch up do? The scratches aren't that deep, aside from the wheel I guess. I don't want it to rust up and look even more like shit
If it's not a steel frame, don't sweat it.

I don't touch my bikes up; the few scratches they have are just normal wear and tear.
svtmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:43 PM   #59
Moderator
Thread Starter
 
Costco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 25,158
Thanked 1,723 Times in 999 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by svtmike View Post
If it's not a steel frame, don't sweat it.

I don't touch my bikes up; the few scratches they have are just normal wear and tear.
ugh, it is.... chromoly frame and fork. I don't mind too much..... just some crazy circumstances which I'd rather not have happened. I figured it's bound to happen sooner or later, and I'm not as mad as I would be if I made it drop.
Costco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:38 PM   #60
Recruits for Satan
 
Beelzebub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Long Island, NY
Age: 48
Posts: 7,504
Thanked 120 Times in 76 Posts
I used to use nail polish, You can find it in just about every color you would need. But now it isn't worth it as my frames don'r rust as I haven't had a steel frame in years.
Beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 04:04 PM   #61
Excels at nothing
 
svtmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Chicago
Age: 52
Posts: 33,163
Thanked 1,549 Times in 834 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
I used to use nail polish, You can find it in just about every color you would need. But now it isn't worth it as my frames don'r rust as I haven't had a steel frame in years.
Since Costco has become a fixie-riding hipster, he probably already has all the black nail polish he needs.
svtmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 04:18 PM   #62
Moderator
Thread Starter
 
Costco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 25,158
Thanked 1,723 Times in 999 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by svtmike View Post
Since Costco has become a fixie-riding hipster, he probably already has all the black nail polish he needs.
Jokes on you, I use gold nail polish to accentuate my hubs since I only wear all black with black shoes and black eyeliner while I ride
Costco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:57 PM   #63
Senior Moderator
 
mattg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: OR
Age: 41
Posts: 23,052
Thanked 350 Times in 182 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin Si View Post
Anybody ride BMX? I still have my Speed Series from '97.

I still have my Robinson I used to race when i was younger. It's going to get fixed up one of these days.
mattg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:49 PM   #64
Recruits for Satan
 
Beelzebub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Long Island, NY
Age: 48
Posts: 7,504
Thanked 120 Times in 76 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin Si View Post
Anybody ride BMX? I still have my Speed Series from '97.

Nice front flat
Beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:19 AM   #65
Senior Moderator
 
Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: location location
Posts: 10,925
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Go To Costco View Post
Jokes on you, I use gold nail polish to accentuate my hubs since I only wear all black with black shoes and black eyeliner while I ride
how do you deal with the runny eye liner from the sweat? i drives me crazy
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:12 AM   #66
Moderator
Thread Starter
 
Costco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 25,158
Thanked 1,723 Times in 999 Posts
I have a question. Is a carbon fork really all that dangerous? I always read about how a carbon fiber fork can result in catastrophic failure in the respect that it'll just snap instead of bend in a crash. But has that happened to anyone, or have you seen it happen before?

Personally I'm no weight weenie, though at the same time I'm not going to go out of my way to add unnecessary weight just to cheap out. I've always known about the vibration dampening qualities of CF, i.e. in automotive applications like a carbon driveshaft. I just like the vibration dampening qualities of CF.... my chromoly frame/fork rides smooth as it is but I can only imagine if it was even smoother!

Its just these stupid scratches.... I guess I'm vain (I'm no hipster though )and I don't want it to rust up, and I figure if I'm gonna get a new fork, might as well go carbon, hm? ah, the downsides of a steel frame....
Costco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:30 AM   #67
Moderator
Thread Starter
 
Costco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 25,158
Thanked 1,723 Times in 999 Posts
My goal is to eventually have multiple bikes like some of you guys.... for now I only have two, but it shall do. oh and have you guys even done cyclocross? Sounds cool as hell and challenging. Man.... only a month ago I barely knew anything about bikes, but now I know how to at least put a fixie together and repair/replace parts, and yet it seems like I'm asking more questions than ever! It seems like cycling has taken over automobiles as my passion for the moment, plus its a bit cheaper; though it seems like some of you guys will disagree.

Oh, and as far as the damage to my bike its sort of an ethical question but what do you guys think I should ask for? I probably should have left my bike laying down on its side, and I don't wanna be a dick but I figure I should get some compensation from the dude. There are very small scratches on the frame, fork and chainstay... the largest one is maybe as wide as the quick on your fingernail is tall, and up to 4mm long. A few look just like someone scraped their nail on it. The crank up is gouged on the bottom pretty bad. It was an accident, but still.... its a nearly brand new bike! I figure $40 should be enough for good quality paint/clearcoat pens, and $80 would be good towards that, plus another set of wheels, this time with machined lips.

I was 95% set on getting at least a front brake btw, but I didn't want to screw up my wheel finish and risk inconsistent brake performance on the painted surface. I didn't know at the time that the wheels were incompatible with brakes, just got caught up in the moment and the deal.

My solution for the damage was just to order a BMW Jet Black paint pen with some clear, tape off the areas and touch them up carefully and sand in between coats. I came really close to using nail polish, and I still might... but I'm more comfortable with having actual paint and clearcoat on my car rather than um.... the stuff I us- I mean the stuff my sister uses. though I bet nail polish is just fine, I don't want it to chip off or anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
Nice front flat
pretty crazy looking frame on that BMX though, its super narrow looking!
Costco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:57 AM   #68
chips and smokes, lets go
 
herbalist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Age: 36
Posts: 4,671
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Go To Costco View Post
I have a question. Is a carbon fork really all that dangerous? I always read about how a carbon fiber fork can result in catastrophic failure in the respect that it'll just snap instead of bend in a crash. But has that happened to anyone, or have you seen it happen before?

Personally I'm no weight weenie, though at the same time I'm not going to go out of my way to add unnecessary weight just to cheap out. I've always known about the vibration dampening qualities of CF, i.e. in automotive applications like a carbon driveshaft. I just like the vibration dampening qualities of CF.... my chromoly frame/fork rides smooth as it is but I can only imagine if it was even smoother!

Its just these stupid scratches.... I guess I'm vain (I'm no hipster though )and I don't want it to rust up, and I figure if I'm gonna get a new fork, might as well go carbon, hm? ah, the downsides of a steel frame....
Don't worry about carbon failure. It's not as delicate as some people think. I have a full carbon road bike and carbon bars on my mtb and I don't sweat it. Never seen carbon fail but I have seen aluminum fail on several occasions - I saw a guy last weekend at an XC race walking with his aluminum bike in two pieces. It didn't come apart at the welds. It looked as if someone took a saw and cut it right down through the middle of top tube and down tube.
herbalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:56 AM   #69
Excels at nothing
 
svtmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Chicago
Age: 52
Posts: 33,163
Thanked 1,549 Times in 834 Posts
Costco,

Don't sweat the damage. Bikes are meant to get dinged up. I wouldn't go replacing a fork over a scratch either. You won't find a carbon fiber fork to be miraculously smoother than your steel fork.
svtmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:29 PM   #70
Senior Moderator
 
Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: location location
Posts: 10,925
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBityJ6hEPY

Inside the Rabobank bus as Menchov crashes

hey mike, how tall are you? what size frames do you ride? i'm not a stalker
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #71
Excels at nothing
 
svtmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Chicago
Age: 52
Posts: 33,163
Thanked 1,549 Times in 834 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
hey mike, how tall are you? what size frames do you ride? i'm not a stalker
6'3". 34 inch inseam on most pants.

My frames are 61cm (on both cross bikes), 58cm on the road bike, and 27" on the mountain bike. My skin is even bronzer after riding in the sunshine all summer.
svtmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 05:05 PM   #72
Registered Member
iTrader: (5)
 
2000tlwdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: University of Alabama
Age: 27
Posts: 252
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
<a href="http://s366.photobucket.com/albums/oo107/rhsdrum08/?action=view&current=DSC01174.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo107/rhsdrum08/DSC01174.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
<a href="http://s366.photobucket.com/albums/oo107/rhsdrum08/?action=view&current=DSC01175.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo107/rhsdrum08/DSC01175.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
2008 Giant Rincon:
Ergon Grips
Kenda Kinetics Tires
Schwinn trip computer
2000tlwdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 06:58 PM   #73
Moderator
 
Street Spirit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 9,220
Thanks: 0
Thanked 58 Times in 34 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post

Although my new one was perfect for the 110 miles I rode today.
How long did it take?
Street Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 07:36 PM   #74
Excels at nothing
 
svtmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Chicago
Age: 52
Posts: 33,163
Thanked 1,549 Times in 834 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit View Post
How long did it take?
Before Marc answers, I'm going to guess 6 to 6 1/2 hours.
svtmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 08:09 PM   #75
Recruits for Satan
 
Beelzebub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Long Island, NY
Age: 48
Posts: 7,504
Thanked 120 Times in 76 Posts
Mike is close

5:50 of riding, but with stops about 6 1/2
We were slow just under 19mph but one of my friends had a cramp after 70 miles which slowed us down a little for a while. Otherwise we would have done it at around 20mph.
Beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:44 PM   #76
Registered Member
 
khiyal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Forest Hills, NY
Posts: 703
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cheapest gadget for bikes:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000DZD3FQ
khiyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:12 PM   #77
Runs on Dunkin
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: College Station
Age: 29
Posts: 1,821
Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts
I'm in serious need of a new mountain bike, whats the best thing I can get in the 600-800 dollar range/ Its a noob question, but its been years since I've bought a bike
1slo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:48 PM   #78
chips and smokes, lets go
 
herbalist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Age: 36
Posts: 4,671
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slo23 View Post
I'm in serious need of a new mountain bike, whats the best thing I can get in the 600-800 dollar range/ Its a noob question, but its been years since I've bought a bike
You'll be looking at a hardtail (front suspension only). At that price range, you can't really go wrong with any off the offerings from the major brands - Trek, Specialized, or Giant. My advise would be to go to a few bike shops and see what is available in your size in price range. Go on a few test rides and see what feels good.
herbalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 08:07 PM   #79
Engineer
 
savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Boston
Age: 34
Posts: 4,534
Thanked 76 Times in 53 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbalist View Post
You'll be looking at a hardtail (front suspension only). At that price range, you can't really go wrong with any off the offerings from the major brands - Trek, Specialized, or Giant. My advise would be to go to a few bike shops and see what is available in your size in price range. Go on a few test rides and see what feels good.

Similar question but I may spend a bit more to get full suspension. Any particular brand more suited to bigger guys, 230lbs? I don't care too much if the bike isn't the lightest of the lot.
savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 08:11 PM   #80
Recruits for Satan
 
Beelzebub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Long Island, NY
Age: 48
Posts: 7,504
Thanked 120 Times in 76 Posts
Nope, they should all be good. But the rear shock will need to be a little more robust. your LBS should know what is best suited for you.
Beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Feature Comparison- 15/16 TLX vs. 16 Accord blacktsxwagon Fifth Generation TLX (2015+) 42 10-27-2015 10:12 PM
2nd gen TSX head unit install to help upgrade "tech" feel? Eggs999bacon Second Generation TSX Discussion (2009-2014) 10 09-24-2015 10:08 AM
Movie: Green Inferno Yumcha Ramblings 4 09-23-2015 10:41 AM
One of the grossest murders I've ever heard of and of course FLORIDA Doom878 Ramblings 8 09-23-2015 09:56 AM


Tags
20, 2005, 2010, 20th, anniversary, az, bike, blizzard, craigslist, cycling, dakar, deathride, geometry, hardrock, jamis, mountain, registration, rocky, specialized, xlt

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43 PM.