3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TL vs TSX-------who would win in a race?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 04:40 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by jdmsedan2003
I know i am a very good lookin dude and anyone who has a dick wann fuck me from behind including myself.But,i am not like U,u are PROP 8,HoRSEdiK sucker,BooGER lookin KiD,SoN of all FaggOTs,Ur wife of ROCKY"adrian",
SchizopreniC,MALadjusTED HOMO,Has a DICK that look like A cLITs,
Son of WHORE queen,Looks That own mother willhate.
Thats it 4 now Folks(I still have a lot but,ur not worthy BiTCH
Aregato
Toshi.
Why is this guy still on here?

#1 - Hasnt tracked car that is built that much as his list claims. Sign of a true ricer that doesnt have a clue of what his car can and cant do. Probably doesnt have most of what he claims...or he wouldnt be wasting his time on an Acura TL forum now would he? Think about it.

#2 - His behavior and communication skills appear to be minimal at best.

Old 11-11-2008, 04:53 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Its an addictive beverage for me.Probably i am alcoholic-san,regarding the PIC,i dont want to show off my Car and i never let anybody to take picture of my car as much as possible.Its like stealth fighter jet that will hit u in the face without knowing where it came from Ne.I can tell that ur jap. enthust.
I appreciate u 4 that domo aregato,BANZAI

OK....keep telling yourself that. Folks...you guys do realize this is some asian kid that is talking nothing but crap he is likely making up as he goes along dont you? He posts his mod list to us right and talks smack about his car nonstop...but then says...I dont like to show my car off....please guy....come back when you can get your stories and internet persona's parallel for gods sake. Dont know about you guys...but I surely am old enough to tell when I am being bullshitted by a kid. And a kid that cant even communicate the language that well at that. Use your heads....this guy is a total sham!
Old 11-11-2008, 07:06 PM
SlammedOnKonis

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I know i am a very good lookin dude and anyone who has a dick wann fuck me from behind including myself.But,i am not like U,u are PROP 8,HoRSEdiK sucker,BooGER lookin KiD,SoN of all FaggOTs,Ur wife of ROCKY"adrian",
SchizopreniC,MALadjusTED HOMO,Has a DICK that look like A cLITs,
Son of WHORE queen,Looks That own mother willhate.
Thats it 4 now Folks(I still have a lot but,ur not worthy BiTCH
Aregato
Toshi.
How can we take anything he says seriously after this post?
Old 11-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

TL ALL DAY ... but a tsx with a little intake can be different story...
Old 11-11-2008, 07:12 PM
E55>>>TLS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by gkr-718
a tsx with a little intake can be different story...
not really
Old 11-11-2008, 08:17 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 930 Likes on 612 Posts
Originally Posted by adrian_04tl
i thought IS250's only came in AUTOMATIC...
IS 250 can be had with 6MT or auto. 350 is auto only.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by MichaelBenz

#1 - Hasnt tracked car that is built that much as his list claims. Sign of a true ricer that doesnt have a clue of what his car can and cant do. Probably doesnt have most of what he claims...or he wouldnt be wasting his time on an Acura TL forum now would he? Think about it.

I've seen this before with the twinturbo kid.. Probably did his homework on the G35 forums, picked a set up he like and act's like it's his Exactly what twinturbo did with his 1/4 mile times, unfortunately he pick the BEST quarter mile time ran by a stock 335 and we called b.s and he just dissapeared! Hmm where's Dave_B?
Old 11-11-2008, 08:38 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by Danielsc400

I've seen this before with the twinturbo kid.. Probably did his homework on the G35 forums, picked a set up he like and act's like it's his Exactly what twinturbo did with his 1/4 mile times, unfortunately he pick the BEST quarter mile time ran by a stock 335 and we called b.s and he just dissapeared! Hmm where's Dave_B?

I'm new to forums and all (acurazine = my first forum), honestly didn't think people would waste their time like that... that's just too funny haha
Old 11-11-2008, 08:41 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,811 Likes on 1,282 Posts
Originally Posted by Danielsc400

I was sort of thinking the same thing. The true colors come out when someone within driving distance offers a challenge.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:37 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by I hate cars
I was sort of thinking the same thing. The true colors come out when someone within driving distance offers a challenge.
OMG...talk about within driving distance. I was reading on a NY forum the other day on some pwnage of epic proportions....dude drove all the way from Florida to NY to shut this guy up.....he wouldnt come out and race suddenly. I will have to find the link...you guys would get a huge kick out of it.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:42 PM
Team Owner

OMG...talk about within driving distance. I was reading on a NY forum the other day on some pwnage of epic proportions....dude drove all the way from Florida to NY to shut this guy up.....he wouldnt come out and race suddenly. I will have to find the link...you guys would get a huge kick out of it.
Sounds like some great reading material!
Old 11-11-2008, 11:00 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Here ya go...read this thread....it will make you laugh your ass off! Its the most epic pwnage I have EVER seen happen on the internet in a call out. Its a long thread...but its worth the read as its funny as heck!

http://www.nyce1s.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2840
Old 11-12-2008, 12:00 AM
Drifting

Right on. First, he talks his smack about his fully built G42. Then i suggest him racing I Hate Cars old buick. His excuse was I Hate Cars wasn't picking on him.
Also he just suddenly stopped posting after a series of continuing posts.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:40 AM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Received 834 Likes on 518 Posts
that's a long thread lol...
Old 11-12-2008, 01:43 AM
Advanced

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by '03TL-S
Right on. First, he talks his smack about his fully built G42. Then i suggest him racing I Hate Cars old buick. His excuse was I Hate Cars wasn't picking on him.
Stupid MoRoN,ImBeCile,AttEnTion DeFFicit DISorder,U haVe an IQ Of ExTreMEly way BeloW AveragE.I already DiCUssed with "I hate cars Buick GN"
That my car is no match against his GN due to HP/TRQ 600 Plus against mine
which only has 360rwhp.Its like comparing apples to oranges.Got It.Read all my responses moron.Dont cut classes,so that u can learn more things.
Stay in grade school,cuz my nephew who is only 8y/o talk more sense than
you.

And 4 you Mr.'Michael Benz" ur last name is BENZ and thats the only BENZ in U.Your trying to insult me for being asian,and my english is not good compare to anyone in here.At least for a japanese like me i am able to express myself better than anyone else who are born and raised here.Ive been here in
the US of A for not very long time ,and able to managed to made a lot of money to hire someone and slap U really silly.U for ur age of 41 is considered a loser who can only afford to buy an ACURA TL automatic with a
supercharger in able to compensate for ur tiny,tiny super micro Tiny shortcomings.I mean ULTRA Micro teenie,weenie of urs.Cant afford a car like an RL?Come here in los angeles and i will lend u money .But,before that , u need to clean my maid's TOILET BOWL 1st. Is That OKI DOKI?Or trow my garbage bag thats full of ROTTEN SUSHIs.If u like it u can eat them and i am not going to watch.How about that Mr.Benz.@ least i know how to respect
geriatric like urself.By the way,i need someone who can clean my car too
use ur tongue when u do it OKi,DOkI?Ur are a useless member of the society.
specially here in america.U are not worthy of any kind of respect,u idiot u.
In Japan people ur age are role model and knows what to say to younger generation/youths.

Last edited by jdmsedan2003; 11-12-2008 at 01:47 AM.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:01 AM
SlammedOnKonis

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Holy crap this thread is

Mods PLEASE don't
Old 11-12-2008, 02:05 AM
Advanced

Probably ur doing that,huh.U are a waste of society.Someone like doesnt deserve to be here.U, for ur age are nothing but,a seconnd class,trying hard,
copyCAT with Tinee ,Micro weenie whose Dick need to be suck by a little girl
using a microscope.Any girl who is attracted to U will be greatly dissapointed.
Cuz they need a tweezer to find ur weeNER.LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL does it rhyme folks?ha,ha,ha,ha,ha.(tweezer for a WEENER)ha,ha,ha,ha,HA,HA,HA.
Come here and i will slap u again and again so can learn the lesson u MORON
Again,that a good rhyme(LeSSON and MORON)For a japanes like me i have money,intelligent,gorgeous looking guy,able to speak 5 languages(nippongo,english,german,spanish and portugueese.For u.?Ur fat with micro-peeeenis,loSER,driving a nice car for YOUNG GUYS like US and its an AUTO
hik,hik,hik,hik,LOOOSSSSSEEER.Who cant get LAID because of ur tineee weeenie.Bye bye my LoSer FRIEND.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:06 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by ifirahse
Holy crap this thread is

Mods PLEASE don't
like it my friend?
Old 11-12-2008, 02:10 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by '03TL-S
I forgot to tell u that i have a life .thats why i paused for a while.
I cant concentrate typing while driving around going to my businesses.
MORON/IMBECILE/FAGgot.

Last edited by jdmsedan2003; 11-12-2008 at 02:15 AM.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:14 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by ifirahse
Holy crap this thread is

Mods PLEASE don't
BTW,wanna eyeball tomorrow night.So i can show you my arsenals/garage.
So you can tell ur fellow TL'ERS that i have the real DEAL.And experience the Japanese hospitality.
Aregato San
Toshi. A
Old 11-12-2008, 02:40 AM
Instructor

JDMsedan003
Toshi, be cool man.You dont need to talk harsh to these guys.Ive known you for a long time and you have nothing to prove to them.Most of them have no idea with japanese culture.They thought you are a hoax and i can attest that you are not.I know you are a very smart,intelligent,rich,good looking young man whom i considered very successful in busness, just like your parents man.Toshi are you still going to Madrid,Spain?Can you bring me with you?free first class ticket?so you wont get bore while on the air.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:41 AM
eat, sleep, NGC

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Stupid MoRoN,ImBeCile,AttEnTion DeFFicit DISorder,U haVe an IQ Of ExTreMEly way BeloW AveragE.I already DiCUssed with "I hate cars Buick GN"
That my car is no match against his GN due to HP/TRQ 600 Plus against mine
which only has 360rwhp.Its like comparing apples to oranges.Got It.Read all my responses moron.Dont cut classes,so that u can learn more things.
Stay in grade school,cuz my nephew who is only 8y/o talk more sense than
you.

And 4 you Mr.'Michael Benz" ur last name is BENZ and thats the only BENZ in U.Your trying to insult me for being asian,and my english is not good compare to anyone in here.At least for a japanese like me i am able to express myself better than anyone else who are born and raised here.Ive been here in
the US of A for not very long time ,and able to managed to made a lot of money to hire someone and slap U really silly.U for ur age of 41 is considered a loser who can only afford to buy an ACURA TL automatic with a
supercharger in able to compensate for ur tiny,tiny super micro Tiny shortcomings.I mean ULTRA Micro teenie,weenie of urs.Cant afford a car like an RL?Come here in los angeles and i will lend u money .But,before that , u need to clean my maid's TOILET BOWL 1st. Is That OKI DOKI?Or trow my garbage bag thats full of ROTTEN SUSHIs.If u like it u can eat them and i am not going to watch.How about that Mr.Benz.@ least i know how to respect
geriatric like urself.By the way,i need someone who can clean my car too
use ur tongue when u do it OKi,DOkI?Ur are a useless member of the society.
specially here in america.U are not worthy of any kind of respect,u idiot u.
In Japan people ur age are role model and knows what to say to younger generation/youths.
rebuilt tranny from SFR = automatic transmission . lolol

ibtl. my god you talk like a dumbass. you sure you dont have turrets syndrome? even if your english is bad you type and have the humor of a 13yr old.

i have never once heard of a 4.2l sedan N/A ive been searching on driver/my350 and im sure if your in socal someone has seen/posted about it since the G35/350z scene over there is huge. ESPECIALLY if your car has been built by GTM people from the forums are there on a daily basis getting there cars worked on. so no pics = bullshit.

plus the way you talk doesnt seem like someone who is competent enough to own a 4.2 g. have a good day baka .
Old 11-12-2008, 02:43 AM
eat, sleep, NGC

Originally Posted by reynaldo
JDMsedan003
Toshi, be cool man.You dont need to talk harsh to these guys.Ive known you for a long time and you have nothing to prove to them.Most of them have no idea with japanese culture.They thought you are a hoax and i can attest that you are not.I know you are a very smart,intelligent,rich,good looking young man whom i considered very successful in busness, just like your parents man.Toshi are you still going to Madrid,Spain?Can you bring me with you?free first class ticket?so you wont get bore while on the air.
^ dick rider ftl. pretty cute.

these two have got to be the same people.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:49 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by nova_G
^ dick rider ftl. pretty cute.

these two have got to be the same people.
You need a psychiatrist to check your empty head.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:07 AM
eat, sleep, NGC

You need a psychiatrist to check your empty head.

reymcruz2003

I have an HKS exhaust with custom made middy/y-pipe by a shop near my place.They sound pretty mean
done with this thread.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:16 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Probably ur doing that,huh.U are a waste of society.Someone like doesnt deserve to be here.U, for ur age are nothing but,a seconnd class,trying hard,
copyCAT with Tinee ,Micro weenie whose Dick need to be suck by a little girl
using a microscope.Any girl who is attracted to U will be greatly dissapointed.
Cuz they need a tweezer to find ur weeNER.LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL does it rhyme folks?ha,ha,ha,ha,ha.(tweezer for a WEENER)ha,ha,ha,ha,HA,HA,HA.
Come here and i will slap u again and again so can learn the lesson u MORON
Again,that a good rhyme(LeSSON and MORON)For a japanes like me i have money,intelligent,gorgeous looking guy,able to speak 5 languages(nippongo,english,german,spanish and portugueese.For u.?Ur fat with micro-peeeenis,loSER,driving a nice car for YOUNG GUYS like US and its an AUTO
hik,hik,hik,hik,LOOOSSSSSEEER.Who cant get LAID because of ur tineee weeenie.Bye bye my LoSer FRIEND.
Ignorance obviously knows no bounds. By all means...carry on! Go ahead and PM me your address and I will stop by and witness for myself your car and wonderful American success. Would love to...I always like checking out a decent built car! I have a friend that is moving from here to your area, so I will be in California in the not so distant future. We can line em up while I am there and compare times at the track. I am sure I can arrange that without a whole lot of trouble. I can let the machine speak for itself. So far as what I drive...I drive several cars my friend...this is just one of em. Matter of fact....I believe at current, I own 6 cars. Wanna buy one? And nope...none of them are Benz's. Never were my taste. I dont really care for any german cars. And who gives a rip anyway?

So far as all your unintelligable garble and misguided insults...whatever! One kind of has to consider the source on that one my friend. You talk about penis size so much and ladies....you must suffer from some serious size envy combined with a complete lack of confidence or something. Not gonna let that bother me...thats for sure! Good luck with your trolling!

BTW....did I catch that right? Your a guy...and have a gorgeous looking guy? And you are speaking for all Japanese? Didnt know you all were gay? WOW....you sure schooled me there! Either that or you dont quite have the grasp of the English language that you think you do? That or you are saying you are a gorgeous looking guy...either way....thats pretty gay as well. You should consider suicide dude....it would fit you quite well!
Old 11-12-2008, 03:18 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by nova_G
done with this thread.
I dont deny that i used to have 2003g35 sedan which i sold to Toshi/jdmsedan2003 months ago.I live near his house here in encino,ca.
Whats wrong with that?
Old 11-12-2008, 03:54 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Dont know dude....just doing a quick check on stats on the two areas we come from....I would MUCH rather be where I am now! Cost of living is WAY cheaper here where I am....given the cost of living...the income ratio in our area is somewhat better off than your area (by far actually)....your real estate is through the friggin roof in relation to your income stats...crime is WAY higher in your area...cost of health care if way higher in your area....(and that is me picking the HIGHEST income bracket zip code area in Encino California...which is where your profile states you are from) Given the statistics....I would say you may be somewhat suprised if you came to my area and saw the quality of life and income level we live under here in comparison to where you are living now. Just saying....you really shouldnt make comparisons like you are without doing all your research? But an intelligent person would know this wouldnt they? Again...JMO. Thanks for the lesson on Encino California in comparison to my area! That was kind of fun! Was wondering what my buddy was moving into anyway -so far as comparison-wise to our area. Funny...it appears in comparison that people are LEAVING your area and they are COMING to my area as you guys have a negative pop rate and we are at +66%. But we did recently get some designation as the largest growing town in the US or something like that. Another funny thing...it appears that generally...we are generally smarter out here in Fishers Indiana than Encino as we have a higher percentage rate of 4 year degree'd population.....among others. Damn kid...did you even think before you posted? BTW...you do not hold yourself like a highly educated Asian person would my friend. Highly educated Asian people would find your behavior here on this site deplorable and a very poor representation of their culture as a whole I am sure.

Anyway guy...its been fun! Better luck next time!

Encino California Stats:

Quality of lifeCost of Living Index259.83Commute Time (min)33.4Health Cost Index119.7Air Quality Index1.0Water Quality Index52.0Crime Index8.0Avg. Jan. Low Temp46.0Avg. July High Temp89.7Precipitation Days27.0Sunny Days281.0Rainfall (in.)10.7Snowfall (in.)0.2
Community SummaryZip Code91436CityEncinoCounty06037StateCACurrent Population14,415.49Population Density2210.2Population Change-1%HousingOwners83%Renters14%Vacancies2%Median Housing Age44.0Median Housing Value$1,695,000House Appreciation (last 12 months)+1.1
Demographics & HouseholdsMedian Age47.4Male48%Female51%Married62%White89%Black1%Am erican Indian0%Asian/pacific Islander4%Hispanic4%Other Race4%Number of Households5,717Median Household Size2.48
Income & EmploymentMedian Household Income$105,308Income Per Capita$61,431Recent Job Growth (past 12 months)1%Future Job Growth (next 10 years)19%Unemployment Rate4%EducationH.S. Degree93%2 Year Degree5%4 Year Degree29%Graduate Degrees27%

Fishers Indiana Stats:

Quality of lifeCost of Living Index81.31Commute Time (min)27.4Health Cost Index96.7Air Quality Index44.0Water Quality Index10.0Crime Index1.0Avg. Jan. Low Temp18.4Avg. July High Temp85.1Precipitation Days117.0Sunny Days187.0Rainfall (in.)39.3Snowfall (in.)19.8
Community SummaryZip Code46038CityFishersCounty18057StateINCurrent Population66,066.59Population Density2520.1Population Change66%HousingOwners73%Renters19%Vacancies7%Medi an Housing Age8.0Median Housing Value$184,000House Appreciation (last 12 months)+0.1
Demographics & HouseholdsMedian Age30.9Male49%Female50%Married69%White88%Black4%Am erican Indian0%Asian/pacific Islander4%Hispanic2%Other Race2%Number of Households24,502Median Household Size2.65
Income & EmploymentMedian Household Income$83,596Income Per Capita$36,362Recent Job Growth (past 12 months)-0%Future Job Growth (next 10 years)15%Unemployment Rate2%EducationH.S. Degree97%2 Year Degree7%4 Year Degree43%Graduate Degrees15%

Last edited by MichaelBenz; 11-12-2008 at 03:57 AM.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:10 AM
Team Owner

Before lock...

I wasn't planning on pulling my car out for a race. Not to sound snobbish but I'm not going to run a 300hp car in a 600hp car, what's the point?

I was talking about the other GN with a factory original motor with a few bolt-ons. It's an 11.40 car as it sits right now and is a daily driver. Not sure of the hp. I would rather have a good race and lose than risk blowing my 600hp stock bottom car on an easy race.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:01 AM
Pro

to my fellow JDMsedan2003:tonguefaw

you say your an intelectual person, that your english is great. hey mine isnt the best but, you sound like a fucking broken record...and sadly youve only learned the bad words. (educated, who are you kidding man.) Education is more than just a DEGREE, OR 5 LANGUAGES. its MANNERS, AND PRESENTABILIY, which in term yes, come from an education...

jdmsedan203: fuck you, wennie, tinnie, fuck you, wennie, tinnie, twezzer... RETARD, THATS ALL YOUVE LEARNED,

like someone stated: any jap, family would be ashame...

you say MICHEALBENZ is a broke ass... im not sure whats more amusing, you calling him that, or that fact that you drive a "G" and claim to be RICH!!! (he could easily say the same)

you see, im 20 and i drive a "TL", AND UNLIKE YOU I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT SUCCES IS NOT MEASSURED BY WHAT YOU "DRIVE" (oh yeah and before you go off on this, I ALSO OWN A HOME!!!, not bad at twenty huh?)

were all here to learn from each other and have fun, your killing it!!!

you say you want to HIRE some one to beat on MICHEALBENZ, well... I SAY I WANNA BEAT ON YOU!!!

I HAVE A PAIR OF EXTRA GLOVES!!!
( i think its only fair to tell youve ive been boxing for a while know")
at 6'2" and 185lbs dont doubt me.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:12 AM
Pro

Guys, NOTICE HOW MR. JDMSEDAN2003 added a third car to his list!!!!

yo, jdmsedan2003, what happend to all that g42 pride???

help guys... i cant decide if to add an S4 or M3 to my car list

as an " 09 family, DAILY DRIVER"

i too think i need a confidence boost!!!

feel free to do the same guys.... LOL
Old 11-12-2008, 11:16 AM
Team Owner

JDMsedan003
What the hell does this thread have to do with Japanese culture? Don't make it into something it's not.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:20 AM
Team Owner

you say you want to HIRE some one to beat on MICHEALBENZ, well... I SAY I WANNA BEAT ON YOU!!!

Wear some 4 ounce gloves for this lol. Off topic, but you don't happen to train in the LA area, do you?
Old 11-12-2008, 12:20 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by I hate cars
Wear some 4 ounce gloves for this lol. Off topic, but you don't happen to train in the LA area, do you?
i train at home, with my uncle...
i couldnt see myself hurting others for a sport...
self defense for me
Old 11-12-2008, 03:19 PM
KICKED IN THE BALLS

i train at home, with my uncle...
i couldnt see myself hurting others for a sport...
self defense for me

So you would rather hurt your uncle adrian that is fucked up. Training at your local gym or dojo is actually good for you because you are in a controlled environment where safety is a priority. I would be more worried rolling or sparring with someone outside the gym. But going to the gym is very pricey and can cost up to 160 a month depending where you go so after a couple years of training I opted to train at home as well.

To jdm 20034552352 w/e the fuck your name is. For a person from a Japanese decent you are probably one of the most disrespectful person that I can say that I have encountered. Maybe you are only doing this because your on a forum and you don't care and don't have the balls to say this shit in real life to somebody. Who knows what goes on in that head of yours.

For a "business man" you certainly know how to communicate with people. GOOD JOB You get two thumbs up in that category.

As you can see your head is so far up your own ass that you can't seem to grasp the concept that other may be just as successful as you or maybe more successful then you. Just because they only post about acura here (which if you were smart would realize this is an ACURA forum) doesn't mean they don't own other vehicles.

You can type whatver you want but I can't fucking read the garbarge you write anyways. All I know is that it reads MORON!!!
Old 11-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Pro

[QUOTE='anarchy[sear];10180860']So you would rather hurt your uncle adrian that is fucked up. Training at your local gym or dojo is actually good for you because you are in a controlled environment where safety is a priority. I would be more worried rolling or sparring with someone outside the gym. But going to the gym is very pricey and can cost up to 160 a month depending where you go so after a couple years of training I opted to train at home as well.

haha, no. hes older know. hes training me...
Old 11-12-2008, 06:01 PM
I love Beer

This has to be by far the stupidest thread ever.
jdmsedan2003 I will race for pinks with you. I will make the trip up there to race you, if you have the balls. What I own does not matter, afterall your car can beat everyone on the road! $100 bucks say you will poon out.

MBenz, why bother going back and forth with a retarted kid.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:28 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by OctoberFestFan
This has to be by far the stupidest thread ever.
jdmsedan2003 I will race for pinks with you. I will make the trip up there to race you, if you have the balls. What I own does not matter, afterall your car can beat everyone on the road! $100 bucks say you will poon out.

MBenz, why bother going back and forth with a retarted kid.
I'm not. Thats the point. Waste of time at this point or any other for that matter.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:40 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

you say your an intelectual person, that your english is great. hey mine isnt the best but, you sound like a fucking broken record...and sadly youve only learned the bad words. (educated, who are you kidding man.) Education is more than just a DEGREE, OR 5 LANGUAGES. its MANNERS, AND PRESENTABILIY, which in term yes, come from an education...

jdmsedan203: fuck you, wennie, tinnie, fuck you, wennie, tinnie, twezzer... RETARD, THATS ALL YOUVE LEARNED,

like someone stated: any jap, family would be ashame...

you say MICHEALBENZ is a broke ass... im not sure whats more amusing, you calling him that, or that fact that you drive a "G" and claim to be RICH!!! (he could easily say the same)

you see, im 20 and i drive a "TL", AND UNLIKE YOU I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT SUCCES IS NOT MEASSURED BY WHAT YOU "DRIVE" (oh yeah and before you go off on this, I ALSO OWN A HOME!!!, not bad at twenty huh?)

were all here to learn from each other and have fun, your killing it!!!

I missed that one where he said he wanted to hire somebody to beat on me! Thats laughable and ignorant if you actually knew me. If he only knew...lol. Good luck with that sporto!
Old 11-12-2008, 06:43 PM
Team Owner

I missed that one where he said he wanted to hire somebody to beat on me! Thats laughable and ignorant if you actually knew me. If he only knew...lol. Good luck with that sporto!
Besides how gay it is to pick a fight on the internet, you may just be challenging a pro fighter or someone in law enforcement. Not good.

Quick Reply: TL vs TSX-------who would win in a race?