Quarter Mile Time Compilation - Page 5 - AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

Notices

Quarter Mile Time Compilation

 
Old 03-11-2009, 06:46 PM
  #161  
'10 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
 
Eoanou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CT
Age: 32
Posts: 4,781
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Nice compilation man, really helps.
Eoanou is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 10:50 PM
  #162  
Back for the first time
 
EL Cubano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Jersey City
Age: 34
Posts: 241
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
so today i went to the track first time ever at the track for me, and well i ran some pretty shitty times with all the mods i have. here are my timeslips sorry for the shitty pics its from my camera phone.

Left lane


LEFT lane.


Left lane


Right lane


Left lane.


the best 1/4 time i had was 14.421 at 97.57 mph. anybody wanna comment and let me know why my times suck.

mods are : atlp quad exhaust, atlp race pipe, atlp j-pipe, r-v6 pre cats, aem cai, ur crank pulley, tb spacer, IM gaskets. tein ss. i ran on stock rims and tires.
EL Cubano is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 10:57 PM
  #163  
Back for the first time
 
EL Cubano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Jersey City
Age: 34
Posts: 241
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
oh yeah im auto.
EL Cubano is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 11:38 PM
  #164  
Senior Moderator
 
Bearcat94's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: N3503'16.75", W 08051'0.9"
Posts: 25,063
Thanked 3,226 Times in 1,958 Posts
Stock rims & tires for one.

What was the temp? Above 70* and it'll be a bit slower. Humidity and elevation will have an effect too. Track conditions are also important.

Remove misc weight - spare tire, tool kit, floor mats, owners manual, misc junk.

You could run 14.0/14.1 or better if you get the right track in the right conditions.

VSA Off & don't hit the limiter, not even for a split second.

Somehow we've got to get our 60' down below 2.2x. At least to 2.20.

Good runs - 60' is probably on the tires. 1/4 times more the conditions than the driver by the look of the slips.

Bearcat94 is online now  
Old 03-12-2009, 03:29 PM
  #165  
Back for the first time
 
EL Cubano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Jersey City
Age: 34
Posts: 241
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bearcat94 View Post
Stock rims & tires for one.

What was the temp? Above 70* and it'll be a bit slower. Humidity and elevation will have an effect too. Track conditions are also important.

Remove misc weight - spare tire, tool kit, floor mats, owners manual, misc junk.

You could run 14.0/14.1 or better if you get the right track in the right conditions.

VSA Off & don't hit the limiter, not even for a split second.

Somehow we've got to get our 60' down below 2.2x. At least to 2.20.

Good runs - 60' is probably on the tires. 1/4 times more the conditions than the driver by the look of the slips.

it was at the orlando speedway dragway, it was about 75 degrees. i didnt remove anything from the car, and the best part was that i forgot to take off vsa during all my runs . so im hoping that when i go tomorrow, with vsa off and some weight reduction that i can post up some much better times.
EL Cubano is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 08:49 PM
  #166  
You'll Never Walk Alone
iTrader: (1)
 
iforyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Age: 32
Posts: 8,988
Thanked 553 Times in 376 Posts
lol, VSA robs a lot of time man. It essentially applies brakes and cut off gas when it senses the wheelslip. In other words, when your tires slip, the car stops accelerating for a split second, then rpm drops back down, you will have to wait for the engine to get up to speed since there's not as much torque/power at low rpm.

Better luck tomorrow!
iforyou is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 11:13 PM
  #167  
Back for the first time
 
EL Cubano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Jersey City
Age: 34
Posts: 241
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by iforyou View Post
lol, VSA robs a lot of time man. It essentially applies brakes and cut off gas when it senses the wheelslip. In other words, when your tires slip, the car stops accelerating for a split second, then rpm drops back down, you will have to wait for the engine to get up to speed since there's not as much torque/power at low rpm.

Better luck tomorrow!
thanks im hoping for better times, just dont know exactly what times im looking for, maybe 14.2-14.3
EL Cubano is offline  
Old 03-13-2009, 03:40 AM
  #168  
.... .... .... ... ....
 
Blazing GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: N Y C
Age: 29
Posts: 7,547
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
cuba, learn how to drive...
Blazing GT is offline  
Old 03-13-2009, 04:15 AM
  #169  
Senior Moderator
 
F23A4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Age: 50
Posts: 16,449
Thanked 470 Times in 313 Posts
Originally Posted by EL Cubano View Post
oh yeah im auto.
problem #1
F23A4 is offline  
Old 03-13-2009, 08:28 AM
  #170  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bartlett, Illinois
Age: 43
Posts: 147
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Here are a couple of things.... I took my Type S to the track 1 time last year however I have been drag racing for the past 15 years with my other (toy) cars.

The 5AT TLS leaves very soft from the line. Im not sure how you launch your car but first off do not drive through the water if you can avoid it (some tracks you have to drive thru it). When you get to the pre stage light creep forward just enough till the staged light comes on... this will stage you deeper and give you a slight "head start" should I call it. Sit on the line with your left foot on the brake but do not brake torque the car.... instead mash the gas on green while letting off the brake at the same time, this will result in flashing the converter a bit which will slingshot the car forward. As far as stock tires I think you should be fine as a bit of wheel spin may actually help get the RPM's up (not a blazing, tire frying burnout but a light hazing). The track I race at is notorious for amazing track preperation so I had no wheel spin at all.... on the street I get a little bit and the car just feels like it leaves waaaay better on the street. I noticed the best results just leaving the car in D vs. paddle/sport shifting the car. My best slip (its posted on this thread #101) was as follows.

Nov 1st 2008
2007 Type S 5AT bone stock (no weight reduction and 1/2 tank of fuel)

R/T...... .797
60'....... 2.217
330'..... 6.189
1/8...... 9.42
MPH..... 75.85
1000'.... 12.205
1/4....... 14.540
MPH...... 97.23

I had a good cool day with a DA (density altitude) that was consistent with the true elevation of the track I was at reading right at 700' above sea level.

If you have the chance while you are at the track try to ask one of the more hard core racers if they know the DA.... most of these guys have a weather station type device with them as they data log every run and DA plays a big factor in dialing in their cars etc.... The lower the DA the better your car is going to run.

Good Luck
MVR 155 is offline  
Old 03-13-2009, 11:08 AM
  #171  
2003 Accord Coupe V6
iTrader: (2)
 
SatinSilverAV6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Oceanside, Ca
Age: 36
Posts: 1,825
Thanked 74 Times in 58 Posts
Originally Posted by MVR 155 View Post
Here are a couple of things.... I took my Type S to the track 1 time last year however I have been drag racing for the past 15 years with my other (toy) cars.

The 5AT TLS leaves very soft from the line. Im not sure how you launch your car but first off do not drive through the water if you can avoid it (some tracks you have to drive thru it). When you get to the pre stage light creep forward just enough till the staged light comes on... this will stage you deeper and give you a slight "head start" should I call it. Sit on the line with your left foot on the brake but do not brake torque the car.... instead mash the gas on green while letting off the brake at the same time, this will result in flashing the converter a bit which will slingshot the car forward. As far as stock tires I think you should be fine as a bit of wheel spin may actually help get the RPM's up (not a blazing, tire frying burnout but a light hazing). The track I race at is notorious for amazing track preperation so I had no wheel spin at all.... on the street I get a little bit and the car just feels like it leaves waaaay better on the street. I noticed the best results just leaving the car in D vs. paddle/sport shifting the car. My best slip (its posted on this thread #101) was as follows.

Nov 1st 2008
2007 Type S 5AT bone stock (no weight reduction and 1/2 tank of fuel)

R/T...... .797
60'....... 2.217
330'..... 6.189
1/8...... 9.42
MPH..... 75.85
1000'.... 12.205
1/4....... 14.540
MPH...... 97.23

I had a good cool day with a DA (density altitude) that was consistent with the true elevation of the track I was at reading right at 700' above sea level.

If you have the chance while you are at the track try to ask one of the more hard core racers if they know the DA.... most of these guys have a weather station type device with them as they data log every run and DA plays a big factor in dialing in their cars etc.... The lower the DA the better your car is going to run.

Good Luck

Nice time! Great info as well. I have also found out that just mashing the gas works better off the line than a brake torque.
SatinSilverAV6 is offline  
Old 03-13-2009, 01:25 PM
  #172  
Back for the first time
 
EL Cubano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Jersey City
Age: 34
Posts: 241
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Blazing GT View Post
cuba, learn how to drive...
I can drive, its just my 60 foot needs to go lower, plus I'm auto aint much to it lol.
EL Cubano is offline  
Old 03-13-2009, 03:58 PM
  #173  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 20,172
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,257 Posts
Originally Posted by EL Cubano View Post
I can drive, its just my 60 foot needs to go lower, plus I'm auto aint much to it lol.
60' is one of the most driver oriented parts of drag racing. You need to practice the launch. If you're just pinning the gas to the floor with no wheelspin, then there's nothing you can do with the current setup. Judging from the way my TL leaves even when it dead hooks, there's just not enough power there for something better than a 2.3+.
I hate cars is offline  
Old 03-13-2009, 08:38 PM
  #174  
You'll Never Walk Alone
iTrader: (1)
 
iforyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Age: 32
Posts: 8,988
Thanked 553 Times in 376 Posts
So cuba I'm waiting for your new time slips
iforyou is offline  
Old 03-13-2009, 11:09 PM
  #175  
Senior Moderator
 
Bearcat94's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: N3503'16.75", W 08051'0.9"
Posts: 25,063
Thanked 3,226 Times in 1,958 Posts
Originally Posted by iforyou View Post
So cuba I'm waiting for your new time slips
I hear he ran a 14.375 @ 97.xx this time around.
Bearcat94 is online now  
Old 03-13-2009, 11:33 PM
  #176  
All motor
 
Sonnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Long Island
Posts: 3,534
Thanked 526 Times in 392 Posts
Originally Posted by I hate cars View Post
60' is one of the most driver oriented parts of drag racing. You need to practice the launch. If you're just pinning the gas to the floor with no wheelspin, then there's nothing you can do with the current setup. Judging from the way my TL leaves even when it dead hooks, there's just not enough power there for something better than a 2.3+.
60' is a big driver part of racing, yes. Peterguy went 2.18 60' in his 5AT TL-s. Launching takes practice.

I'm going to Etown tomorrow, hoping to come back with some good times
Sonnick is offline  
Old 03-13-2009, 11:35 PM
  #177  
Back for the first time
 
EL Cubano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Jersey City
Age: 34
Posts: 241
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bearcat94 View Post
I hear he ran a 14.375 @ 97.xx this time around.

Yeah my fastest run was 14.374 @ 97.63 60 foot was 2.236. my fastest 60 foot of the night was a 2.192 but for some reason ran a 14.403. ill post time slips in the morning.

is there ne way to foot brake past 2k rpm?
EL Cubano is offline  
Old 03-14-2009, 12:08 AM
  #178  
Feenin on some 20's
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
ILLustriousUA6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Morgan Hill / Irvine
Posts: 4,256
Thanked 30 Times in 19 Posts
^ very nice time man! and nope, looks like 2k's the limiter. =\
ILLustriousUA6 is offline  
Old 03-14-2009, 12:12 AM
  #179  
Senior Moderator
 
Bearcat94's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: N3503'16.75", W 08051'0.9"
Posts: 25,063
Thanked 3,226 Times in 1,958 Posts
Originally Posted by EL Cubano View Post
Yeah my fastest run was 14.374 @ 97.63 60 foot was 2.236. my fastest 60 foot of the night was a 2.192 but for some reason ran a 14.403. ill post time slips in the morning.

is there ne way to foot brake past 2k rpm?

Same as my personal best (so far): 14.374 @ 97.12; 2.230 60'. Basically stock.

Nice Job.

2.192 60' is nice too.


No on the brake torque over 2k.

I was reading somewhere today, that no brake torque and just hit the gas might be a faster launch.
Bearcat94 is online now  
Old 03-14-2009, 05:29 PM
  #180  
You'll Never Walk Alone
iTrader: (1)
 
iforyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Age: 32
Posts: 8,988
Thanked 553 Times in 376 Posts
I think in Dave B's thread (the drag racing tips one) he said that it's not a good idea to brake torque our car. It's going to heat up the torque converter or something and causes the ECU to do weird stuff to make your car slower. He said that if you really want to brake torque, to it for no more than a second or so.
iforyou is offline  
Old 03-27-2009, 09:19 AM
  #181  
Senior Moderator
 
F23A4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Age: 50
Posts: 16,449
Thanked 470 Times in 313 Posts
My son's new best time...

...albeit by a hair:



Car# 152

The other car was an R33 Nissan Skyline GT-S....which appears to have mis-shifted towards the end.
F23A4 is offline  
Old 03-27-2009, 09:41 AM
  #182  
Under construction
iTrader: (3)
 
alexSU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Charlotte NC
Age: 32
Posts: 5,003
Thanked 90 Times in 66 Posts
Originally Posted by F23A4 View Post
...albeit by a hair:



Car# 152

The other car was an R33 Nissan Skyline GT-S....which appears to have mis-shifted towards the end.

Very nice! I really want to see those times from my TL soon....
alexSU is offline  
Old 03-31-2009, 06:35 PM
  #183  
2003 Accord Coupe V6
iTrader: (2)
 
SatinSilverAV6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Oceanside, Ca
Age: 36
Posts: 1,825
Thanked 74 Times in 58 Posts
Originally Posted by F23A4 View Post
...albeit by a hair:



Car# 152

The other car was an R33 Nissan Skyline GT-S....which appears to have mis-shifted towards the end.
Damn I just went on dragtimes and saw that your son put down 275WTQ!! I knew those 3.5L were torquey but that is a great number. Just acheiving that 2.2 60ft im sure is a pain trying to gain traction. I wouldn't doubt a 1.9-2.0 with some grippy tires(drag radials).
SatinSilverAV6 is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 12:08 AM
  #184  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 38
Posts: 138
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
[email protected]

'04 TL MT
Mods: SRI and no spare.
Teteux is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 12:36 AM
  #185  
2008 335i e92 6MT
iTrader: (1)
 
MobTownTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile/Auburn, AL and Biloxi,MS
Age: 28
Posts: 602
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
dang, after reading cubano's story and his mods, i'm guessing there's no hope for the base 5at breaking 13's with those mods NA LOL x_X

but what do you think is a realistic time/goal?
MobTownTL is offline  
Old 04-05-2009, 07:32 PM
  #186  
B A N N E D
iTrader: (1)
 
RalphiieP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Clifton, New Jersey
Age: 29
Posts: 247
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
is there any listings for 2nd gen tl's
RalphiieP is offline  
Old 04-17-2009, 07:00 PM
  #187  
All motor
 
Sonnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Long Island
Posts: 3,534
Thanked 526 Times in 392 Posts
Originally Posted by SatinSilverAV6 View Post
Damn I just went on dragtimes and saw that your son put down 275WTQ!! I knew those 3.5L were torquey but that is a great number.
F23a4, I can tell your son seems to be a good driver and runs some nice times. I look forward to setting up a race at E-town or wherever in the near future However, I am having a hard time believing the Altima 3.5 put down 275wtq. The G37s with the 3.7L do not even put out that much torque at the crank. Actually, the new generation of Mustangs barely put down that much wheel torque from the factory with the 4.6L V8.

I don't want to seem like an ass and am not trying to create any trouble as I see you are noble and knowledgeable from your posts, I am just arguing numbers because there is absolutely no way that motor is putting out 275wtq from the factory...

Last edited by Sonnick; 04-17-2009 at 07:02 PM.
Sonnick is offline  
Old 04-17-2009, 07:10 PM
  #188  
All motor
 
Sonnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Long Island
Posts: 3,534
Thanked 526 Times in 392 Posts
I hate that we can only edit a post 5 minutes after posting, that's screwed me up so many times. Anyway...I just looked at the dyno chart and it shows numbers exceeding crank torque below 3k RPMs..with peak (275wtq) at ~2800. The HP numbers seem right on, but the torque is just a little too nuts.
Sonnick is offline  
Old 04-18-2009, 10:18 AM
  #189  
A Black TL
 
TL|GTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: MI
Posts: 1,373
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Thats why VQ engines were on top best engines.
TL|GTX is offline  
Old 04-18-2009, 12:01 PM
  #190  
All motor
 
Sonnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Long Island
Posts: 3,534
Thanked 526 Times in 392 Posts
Originally Posted by TL|GTX View Post
Thats why VQ engines were on top best engines.
There is no way he is making that much torque. Those engines are great I know that, but that's just way too much torque.
Sonnick is offline  
Old 04-18-2009, 12:27 PM
  #191  
All motor
 
Sonnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Long Island
Posts: 3,534
Thanked 526 Times in 392 Posts
It's not even the fact that I don't believe it, it's just that it doesn't make sense. With like 250 crank torque from the factory it's just impossible that it's making 275 WHEEL torque. That's all I'm saying. In order for the Altima to be making that much torque, it'd need a lot of mods, and judging by the 1/4 trap speed, it doesn't have those mods. He ran a great time for a stock Altima I'm not saying he didn't, but it doesn't show 275wtq.
Sonnick is offline  
Old 04-18-2009, 01:45 PM
  #192  
You'll Never Walk Alone
iTrader: (1)
 
iforyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Age: 32
Posts: 8,988
Thanked 553 Times in 376 Posts
Sonnick, check out this link,
http://www.dragtimes.com/Nissan--Alt...no-Sheets.html

There are 5 Altima's from 2002 - 2005, with samples from AT and MT. Some are modded. Most of them put down 200wtq to 225wtq.

In particular, you might want to take a look at this car,
http://www.dragtimes.com/Nissan-Alti...lip-13432.html

It's a 5MT model with no mods, and it puts down 225wtq and 221 whp.
iforyou is offline  
Old 04-18-2009, 02:55 PM
  #193  
All motor
 
Sonnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Long Island
Posts: 3,534
Thanked 526 Times in 392 Posts
Those numbers are more reasonable and pretty consistent. 275WTQ jumps off the page compared to those numbers. Either way the Altima is a nice car, puts down good power and nice torque
Sonnick is offline  
Old 04-18-2009, 11:14 PM
  #194  
.... .... .... ... ....
 
Blazing GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: N Y C
Age: 29
Posts: 7,547
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
damn cuba...14.3 with all those mods??

and you are a S?
Blazing GT is offline  
Old 04-20-2009, 05:55 PM
  #195  
2008 335i e92 6MT
iTrader: (1)
 
MobTownTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile/Auburn, AL and Biloxi,MS
Age: 28
Posts: 602
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Blazing GT View Post
damn cuba...14.3 with all those mods??

and you are a S?
yeah's pretty sure he's a type-s but it's his auto tranny that fucks him over i'm pretty sure lol
MobTownTL is offline  
Old 04-21-2009, 08:01 AM
  #196  
Senior Moderator
 
F23A4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Age: 50
Posts: 16,449
Thanked 470 Times in 313 Posts
Originally Posted by Sonnick View Post
I hate that we can only edit a post 5 minutes after posting, that's screwed me up so many times. Anyway...I just looked at the dyno chart and it shows numbers exceeding crank torque below 3k RPMs..with peak (275wtq) at ~2800. The HP numbers seem right on, but the torque is just a little too nuts.
The torque numbers do seem out of whack. Aside from some sort of malfunction, I'm at a loss as to how he'd have 275 lb-ft at the wheels when the stock rating is in the the 245-255lb-ft ballpark at the crank.

That notwithstanding, my son definitely has a good feel for running the strip. I deeply regret not getting a 6MT AV6 (instead of my 5AT) just to see how I'd fair against him AND how he'd do running the AV6.
F23A4 is offline  
Old 04-21-2009, 05:45 PM
  #197  
All motor
 
Sonnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Long Island
Posts: 3,534
Thanked 526 Times in 392 Posts
Originally Posted by F23A4 View Post
The torque numbers do seem out of whack. Aside from some sort of malfunction, I'm at a loss as to how he'd have 275 lb-ft at the wheels when the stock rating is in the the 245-255lb-ft ballpark at the crank.

That notwithstanding, my son definitely has a good feel for running the strip. I deeply regret not getting a 6MT AV6 (instead of my 5AT) just to see how I'd fair against him AND how he'd do running the AV6.
Yea I think it'd be a real good race. Stock for stock I think the Altima may creep on the AV6, but with a few mods Accord should pull.
Sonnick is offline  
Old 04-22-2009, 07:29 AM
  #198  
Senior Moderator
 
F23A4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Age: 50
Posts: 16,449
Thanked 470 Times in 313 Posts
Just a caveat to my son's new best time; it reflects a couple of mods: custom midpipe, intake resonator removed and a block plate.

Yesterday, he had an aftermarket Y-pipe installed. I took it for a spin last night and I have to say that it does pull notably stronger and smoother than the stock setup. If he gets traction, I think a 13.8XX is doable.

EDIT: I think he plans on heading to Etown tonight for some time trials.
F23A4 is offline  
Old 04-22-2009, 06:16 PM
  #199  
Registered Member
iTrader: (2)
 
anx1300c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: 633 Stag Trail Rd
Posts: 5,017
Thanked 923 Times in 608 Posts
^^He should look into some drag radials with all the time he spends at the track. I think he'd like them. I've thought about picking up a pair, but by the time I buy spare wheels and mount them etc, I can't really justify the cost since I might go once a year. Would be nice to be able to launch at 4k+ though.
anx1300c is offline  
Old 04-22-2009, 08:10 PM
  #200  
All motor
 
Sonnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Long Island
Posts: 3,534
Thanked 526 Times in 392 Posts
Oh nice, some mods now. He should definitely be able to pull some high 13s with traction. I need to go back and best my 2.247 60' so I can run some 13s! I wanna get some custom piping and UR pulley to get my trap to 102+

F23a4 we gotta set something up for Etown. I graduate the 23rd of May so I'm good anytime after that.
Sonnick is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Quarter Mile Time Compilation


Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.