3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Oh, my God, TL owners get their own race section!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2005, 11:01 PM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Oh, my God, TL owners get their own race section!!

I've always had to go to the CL section for the race stories. Now we have our own! I'm so happy.

Here's one:

One of my friends has a '93 Civic with a B16 engine swap from a '99 Civic Si. His car is pretty quick and his suspension setup is really nice. However, before the engine swap, he would challenge me after every little modification he did to his car. Every time, I shut him down, but he kept coming back for more.

After the engine swap, he of course challenged me again. One night, we went out a deserted road and decided to put the shit-talk to rest and prove it for once and for all.

We both got a good launch, and we were off. Already out of the hole, I was ahead and by the end of second, I was a couple of carlengths ahead. By the end of 3rd, I had put several carlengths on him, and at about 105, I shut it down.

He raced another friend's Integra Type-R with some mods, and the Civic lost again. His car is quick for a Civic and we gave him props for that, but he was just talking way too muc shit.

I was talking to another friend, and what he told me was that the fella with the Civic has been going around saying that he only lost to me by barely a carlength, and was dead even with the Integra Type-R. Puh-leaze.

Now he's challenging this same friend who has an Audi S4 with 20,000-dollars' worth of mods, and his car is capable of running high 11's. When will the shit-talking ever end!? I can't stand this anymore. If it's not shit talking, then it's lying to people about the outcome. I'm done with him; not worth my time.
Old 05-23-2005, 11:29 PM
Resident Troll.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I thought I was in the CL forum when I saw this racing section and was estatic when I realized that I was in the TL forums.

You gotta love people that talk smack about races in which they got smoked in. Im sure every time someone does a ricer fly by they run home and post on their home board about how they smoked something that is obviously faster than them. Either way theres nothing you can do about people like that...

If you want to keep smoking your buddy with the b16 just watch out that he doesnt turn around and throw in a turbo..... the outcome could be VERY different then....
Old 05-24-2005, 12:17 AM
Dragging knees in

Originally Posted by ndawood
I thought I was in the CL forum when I saw this racing section and was estatic when I realized that I was in the TL forums.

You gotta love people that talk smack about races in which they got smoked in. Im sure every time someone does a ricer fly by they run home and post on their home board about how they smoked something that is obviously faster than them. Either way theres nothing you can do about people like that...

If you want to keep smoking your buddy with the b16 just watch out that he doesnt turn around and throw in a turbo..... the outcome could be VERY different then....
Good call on the turbo. However, I don't care if I lose. If I win, I always give a thumbs-up and try to be a good sport about it. If I lose, I shake hands, go home and find the next mod to do.

If he turbocharges his car and beats me, more power to him. Of course, he'll then claim to have beaten me by more than the actual figure, but whatever. My car isn't exactly a secret around here.

I just can't stand sore losers, that's all. This is all for good fun based on good sportsmanship. Without it, it's just another cockfight.
Old 05-24-2005, 12:36 AM
Resident Troll.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No need to wait around and find the next mod.. you already know what you need to do now get to work!
Old 05-24-2005, 01:02 AM
Dragging knees in

Originally Posted by ndawood
No need to wait around and find the next mod.. you already know what you need to do now get to work!
Yes, sir.
Old 05-24-2005, 10:54 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 86 Likes on 30 Posts
PWs...
Old 05-26-2005, 10:51 PM
Drifting

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
damn idiot riceboy.

good job kicking his ass though!
Old 05-27-2005, 12:07 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pure Adrenaline
put the shit-talk to rest and prove it for once and for all.
When will the shit-talking ever end!? my time.
with your story here on acurazine.com, you basically just extended his trash talk to the whole United States.