3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

'08 TL-S 6-speed VS '07 Charger R/T Hemi ???

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 07:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,659 Likes on 926 Posts
Honestly, this could have been avoided by taking it to a drag strip ESPECIALLY as there are THREE in NJ....mainly Island (north Jersey), Etown (central NJ) and Atco (south Jersey), with all three still open for the season.

And as a sidebar, that kid's a prick with no respect to the predicament in which he's placed his parents particularly with regard to the insurance.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:41 AM
BMW 535i

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I read the whole story . It's a good race and I think you did the right things . If their parent heard it and take the car away from him he will definitely hate you . I don't know why people around that age always blame things on people ( I'm just 18 )
Old 10-09-2010, 06:52 PM
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by F23A4
... particularly with regard to the insurance.
Not just their premium, but everyone else driving a Charger. I traded one in for the G. The insurance on the Charger was more than what I pay for the G and QX together. It's a car that is often raced/crashed.

Over 4k lbs going into a turn too fast, crappy brakes and shitty suspension are the icing on that cake. He must be a bright one.

Forget about the financial loss, he's lucky that he wasn't injured.
Old 10-12-2010, 09:06 AM
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
UPDATE: Well I saw him the kid yesterday, I was getting ready to leave the college when I saw him walking up to me, his face was still bruised up.. I took my jacket off getting ready, thinking he's gonna start something, but to my astonishment, he actually came up and said thanks for what I did, he said "I know you put your ass on the line and you could have gotten a big fine and a crap load of points.. Thanks for stopping to make sure I was okay"
I guess his parents must have beaten some sense into him.. We stood and talked for about 30 minutes about it. His dad was pissed, he knew his son was using the car, but he only let him use it temporarily while he was away on business. The Charger is totaled, and the insurance company is bi*ching that they won't pay for it since the driver of the car was not on the policy and he doesn't have his own insurance, and he has 4 violations on his hands now (reckless driving, street racing, speeding, driving without insurance) and his license has been suspended for 6 months..oh yeah and he's gotta go to court too.. I'm pretty sure he learned his lesson, and I told him that it could have been much worse.. and he should stop being a conceited prick and listen to people at least sometimes...His response was that he saw me take the turn so he thought he'd take it with no problem.. He got off with a bunch of cuts and bruises, a very mild concussion and dislocated left shoulder...not bad for hitting a tree sideways at 50mph...
Old 10-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YOU were very fortunate because if he had died instead of just injured, it would have meant jail time for you. Thank goodness, everyone came out ok.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:35 PM
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Man is that some shit! Talk about karma 10 fold... I'm glad that everyone was ok and that no charges were filed against you...
Old 10-13-2010, 07:39 PM
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
pretty crazy story man.. be safe.

one time this altima was trying to keep up with me when i was driving home. the speeds kept on getting higher and higher. Next thing I know I took this slight turn/bend in the road, heard a screech behind me and watched this altima slam into a guardrail. I was right by my house turning off onto the off ramp and through it in reverse while calling 911. I pulled up behind him waiting for the police and his mother to come, the mother tried to blame me for the accident saying I was involved, I chuckled and asked her politely to look at my car. The police officer said thank you and I went on my merry way. Pretty crazy stuff
Old 10-18-2010, 10:57 AM
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
That's quite a story. In fact, this was honestly a good read. I'm gonna post a link to this thread in the main forum. It really was a good read and lots of lessons to be learnt by all.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:38 AM
B A N N E D

omg
Old 10-18-2010, 11:46 AM
AZ Community Team

Received 7,770 Likes on 4,341 Posts
Originally Posted by Hotwired05
....I'm pretty sure he learned his lesson, ....

But did you learn yours?

There were 2 dumbasses in that "race". Good thing only 1 of them wrecked.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:46 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 45 Likes on 32 Posts
Let me start off by saying I'm not a saint. I've done my share of street racing back in college and even ran from the cops during a drag racing event. I was the faster car and the other driver got the ticket. When I ran from the cops, it was my wake up call. I realized just how stupid I was even though we were racing on a relatively safe and lone isolated stretch highway.

Hotwired05, you act as if this guy forced you to street race because he wouldn't run at the track. That's a comical excuse. Clearly you let your ego get in the way. If he wants to be an idiot and race on the street, it doesn't mean you have to drop to his level. You should consider yourself terribly lucky that the police didn't charge you with street racing. If he would have died, you would have been charged with either manslaughter or even possibly murder. If you or the other driver kills a bystander while street racing, you will be charged with murder. You can be assured of that. Sure, the guy might be a horrible driver, but when you make the choice to street race, you become responsible for what happens to him and the people around that might be affected by the accident.

Is it really worth it to potentially throw your life away on an insignificant street race and **** waving contest?
Old 10-18-2010, 12:53 PM
Saysdamnalot

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Who even cares what car is faster? When I bought my 07 TL-S I was also looking at the Charger R/T as well. I love the V-8 torque. In the end, I wanted this car. Even if his Dodge were faster, it is still not an Acura TL-S. Even if it were faster, it could not track like a TL-S. Even if his Chrysler were faster....

I could have spent this kind of money on a Fiesta with a patriot missile stuck up it's ass. Would have been faster. Not what I was looking for.
Old 10-18-2010, 12:54 PM
Saysdamnalot

Oh, and while this in no way supports the theory of 'survival of the fittest', I am glad everyone was ok. Doubt the kid is any douche-less though.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:09 PM
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Just take it to the strip.

Last edited by 777mycoolangelo; 10-18-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:19 PM
Cruisin'

both cars are boats and both are slow cars, its not even reading the posts,

unless any of these cars can carve some serous pavement and runs 12s or lower its pointless,

if you want a car for performance and weekend track events i would by something else,

anything FWD is pretty much uselss
Old 10-18-2010, 03:24 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 762 Likes on 570 Posts
Originally Posted by KevTL-S
YOU were very fortunate because if he had died instead of just injured, it would have meant jail time for you. Thank goodness, everyone came out ok.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:36 PM
TL = True Love

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 777mycoolangelo
Just take it to the strip.
+1,0000000000000000000000000

when will these kids learn. Need for speed is not real. Its is to be played on the PS3 or Xbox.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:53 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by solarevo

unless any of these cars can carve some serous pavement and runs 12s or lower its pointless,

if you want a car for performance and weekend track events i would by something else,

Even if both cars run 17s in the 1/4 mile, the racing needs to stay on the track.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:07 PM
Ryan's loving his ATLP TL

Thanks for posting that as one of your first 12 posts. Way to make everyone on Acurazine like you even more. Post pics of your ride.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:10 PM
Ryan's loving his ATLP TL

Originally Posted by Dave_B
Let me start off by saying I'm not a saint. I've done my share of street racing back in college and even ran from the cops during a drag racing event. I was the faster car and the other driver got the ticket. When I ran from the cops, it was my wake up call. I realized just how stupid I was even though we were racing on a relatively safe and lone isolated stretch highway.

Hotwired05, you act as if this guy forced you to street race because he wouldn't run at the track. That's a comical excuse. Clearly you let your ego get in the way. If he wants to be an idiot and race on the street, it doesn't mean you have to drop to his level. You should consider yourself terribly lucky that the police didn't charge you with street racing. If he would have died, you would have been charged with either manslaughter or even possibly murder. If you or the other driver kills a bystander while street racing, you will be charged with murder. You can be assured of that. Sure, the guy might be a horrible driver, but when you make the choice to street race, you become responsible for what happens to him and the people around that might be affected by the accident.

Is it really worth it to potentially throw your life away on an insignificant street race and **** waving contest?
How in any way would he be charged with manslaughter or even murder.. The kid was in his own car and HE is the one that crashed into a tree. The TL driver didnt have anything to do with that. It would be hear-say since nothing was on film or seen by others. It would of been the own kids fault either way.. I dont see how it gets put on the TL driver.

All your other points though 100% agree with.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:10 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by RJNN TL
How in any way would he be charged with manslaughter or even murder.. The kid was in his own car and HE is the one that crashed into a tree. The TL driver didnt have anything to do with that. It would be hear-say since nothing was on film or seen by others. It would of been the own kids fault either way.. I dont see how it gets put on the TL driver.

A kid that went to my highschool was in the exact same situation except the other kid he was racing died. The surviving racer was charged with vehicular manslaughter.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:01 PM

Received 9,495 Likes on 6,167 Posts
Damn that's crazy. Just another reason why I don't street race.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:59 PM
Instructor

Damn... I raced an off-duty cop in a non-cop Hemi Charger AWD and smoked him once, the AWD model is a bit slower than the rear wheel drive one.... But hope you both learned a lesson.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:00 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by RJNN TL

There have been countless cases over the years where drivers have been charged with manslaughter or 3rd degree murder. 3rd degree murder is the unlawful killing of another human being without justification or excuse. Extreme recklessness that leads to the death of another is considered 3rd degree murder in most courts. This is usually sought when racers end up killing bystanders/passengers and not when the other racing driver that dies. You can be assured that if the other driver dies, the DA will persue at least manslaughter.

As if that wasn't enough, then you're open to getting charged in civil court with the deaths of the drivers, passengers, and bystanders. This is solely about money. These cases will wipe you and your family clean out especially if you're under 18.

How do most of these people get caught? Witnesses, word of mouth accounts, or the other driver stops. If you leave the accident and you were racing, you will be charged with leaving the scene, whether people were killed or or not.

Last edited by Dave_B; 10-19-2010 at 12:04 AM.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:53 AM
07 WDP Type S

Yes you should try to park near a camera or in a high traffic area so people will have a chance of witnessing anything he does. If you really think he will mess with your car I suggest you up your comprehensive coverage on insurance. You can get a $250 deductible for only $100 more a year. That is a small price to pay for a new paint job and peace of mind. Thats what I did when I became a manager at my work because I knew that vandalism to my car was definitely a strong possibility! So far nothing has happened but you never know......I personally don't like looking over my shoulder or stressing over the right parking spot. Life is too short.

Life confirms it....... even the calender says WTF after Tuesday!

M@
Old 10-19-2010, 10:54 AM
Instructor

Well, I never said he MADE me run on the street. It was my choice to do so. What was bothering me is the HE made the exact same choice as I did, and after he crashed HE blames it on ME when we're both equal partners in crime.. Now as far as the charges go (and I know a little bit about law since I work at a Law Office, we mostly do immigration but we also do litigation and car accidents)...There were 0 witnesses besides me and him, and since there was no evidence of me actually street racing, it would be his word (if he survived) vs. mine and words don't stand for anything without proof in court. I would say I was just driving saw this kid speeding and wipe out, I stopped to help. Proving that I actually had something to do with it other than just being a good Samaritan and stopping for help, would be impossible. I wasn't skidding through the turn, there were no tire tracks on the ground. I believe that was a part of the reason the cop didn't give me a ticket.. There was no evidence to prove that I was even involved in the race, besides the injured driver screaming things, probably because he's in shock and trying to blame his stupidity on someone else.

It is horrible what happened but honestly I do not feel sorry for the kid, we take chances and we make choice and live with them. I'm sure if it was me hitting that tree that kid wouldn't feel even bit of pity and I wouldn't expect him to.

I am well aware that street racing is dangerous and this was another grim reminder and it's not like I do this on a daily basis. Matter of fact, I drive like a friggin grandma on a daily basis staying within speed limit, although I do have the occasional urge to just gun it and max out on the interstate. Everyone has done some street racing and probably more than once, and people do things that are a lot dumber than street racing in my opinion like drinking and driving, or street racing in rush hour traffic. I actually think that what happened wasn't such a bad thing. At least he'll know better now. It's in peoples nature not to listen to others, and the only way we seem to learn is from our mistakes.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:06 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Bearcat94
But did you learn yours?

There were 2 dumbasses in that "race". Good thing only 1 of them wrecked.

Ha, ha.. how original.

And you mean to tell me you have never done a street race or chased someone on the freeway? No offense, but if you did that makes you as much of a dumbass as me, or anyone else that's ever been in a street race.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:16 AM
Suzuka Master

Ha, ha.. how original.

And you mean to tell me you have never done a street race or chased someone on the freeway? No offense, but if you did that makes you as much of a dumbass as me, or anyone else that's ever been in a street race.
Everyone on the forum is quick to point fingers at street racers but I'd willing to bet that the overwhelming majority of ppl on this forum have driven recklessly at one time or another.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:27 PM
Cruisin'

Even if both cars run 17s in the 1/4 mile, the racing needs to stay on the track.

i completly agree !! it should stay on the tracks !

rjnn
i have already posted my time slips and dynoe sheets on prevous posts

12.50 @ 108 was the fastest time with minor bolt ons, fully loaded, off pump gas, a crappy 1.82 60' time

the evo x was capable of runing hi 11s off race gas, a better 60' and a bigger intercooler, still with stock turbo and basic bolt ons.

it put down 430 hp and 380 torque off the stock turbo

basic bolt ons was full TBE exhaust, CAI, and a TTP reflash that was it,

total was $1,500 invested in the performance side,

the acura TL and evo x are 2 completly diffrent cars,
Old 10-19-2010, 07:24 PM
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
i completly agree !! it should stay on the tracks !

rjnn
i have already posted my time slips and dynoe sheets on prevous posts

12.50 @ 108 was the fastest time with minor bolt ons, fully loaded, off pump gas, a crappy 1.82 60' time

the evo x was capable of runing hi 11s off race gas, a better 60' and a bigger intercooler, still with stock turbo and basic bolt ons.

it put down 430 hp and 380 torque off the stock turbo

basic bolt ons was full TBE exhaust, CAI, and a TTP reflash that was it,

total was $1,500 invested in the performance side,

the acura TL and evo x are 2 completly diffrent cars,
stop cloggin this shit up with my evo my evo. we know its faster than any turbo/na/jet engine TL/CL/RL..nsx. Evo's are great we know they are fast. ___the end
Old 10-19-2010, 07:29 PM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
Not a good day, slow?
Old 10-19-2010, 08:16 PM
Advanced

There was no evidence to prove that I was even involved in the race
I am sure you passed some cars along the way. There has to be at least one person who saw your car, and the other car driving along side each other...even if you weren't racing yet. Then, a good lawyer would search the racing section of the forum for evidence to prove his suspicion. As the matter of fact, there's a guy on a Supra forum that got busted because of such thread.

Seriously though, I agree that we all have crossed over the line at one point in our countless times behind the wheel. All I was saying was that, not only the other kid was lucky to be relatively unharm, but so are you that it didn't turn out to be much worse.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:01 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by KevTL-S
I am sure you passed some cars along the way. There has to be at least one person who saw your car
As a matter of fact there actually wasn't. One of the reason we went there is that its a stretch of back country road with no traffic at night, flip the high beams on and you've got nothing but road in front of you, problem is that at the end of the straight there's a turn and a stop sign, after the stop sign is a quarter mile to the speed limit sign and you'll have enough time to slow down before the turns start. A lot of local clubs do random racing events there.. No pedestrians, no traffic and that town has like 4 and a 1/2 cops lol. Most of which are patrolling the highways. You could be there for hours and not see a single car pass by especially if its after midnight...I don't participate in the events, I sometimes stop by to watch. The reason I don't race there is I've seen people do some dumb things and I don't want someone messing up my car or worse , plus there's deer late at night and I'm not down with that..
Plus my car is just too damn slow for the people that race there but it's fun to watch every now and then. Nothing like seeing a 10 sec Supra with 40k worth of parts on it smash into a deer at 120..poor deer..
Old 10-30-2010, 03:40 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
With your TL-S 6MT you may have trouble beating the Dodge Charger R/T Hemi. You would need Mazdaspeed 3 take it. I have beat both the Charger R/T and badly destroyed the Mustang GT at 135 mph. TL-S 6MT is considerably slower than the stock MS3 so..... it'll be fun.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:43 AM
All motor

Received 532 Likes on 395 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by mazdaspeed3God
With your TL-S 6MT you may have trouble beating the Dodge Charger R/T Hemi. You would need Mazdaspeed 3 take it. I have beat both the Charger R/T and badly destroyed the Mustang GT at 135 mph. TL-S 6MT is considerably slower than the stock MS3 so..... it'll be fun.
I'd love to race you in my Accord. Your MS3 AND your IS350. Oh wait, you don't have the 350 anymore. Do you enjoy looking/acting/portraying yourself as an immature, surprisingly arrogant ass that has nothing better to do than troll forums?

I wish you lived around me so I could run your little MS3. Yea they're quick, but NOTHING like you make them out to be when stock. When modded I can imagine they'd be fast, but what modded turbo car isn't? The MS3 is nothing special.

You do realize you're making fun of an ACURA, which is leagues beyond your car in everything imaginable for the daily driver. Comfort, reliability, luxury, pu$$y magnet, and everything in between. The one area you harp on, where the TL may lack (hardly) when compared to your MS3 is straightline performance. Get a life dude. Or a fleshlight.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:17 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 80 Likes on 58 Posts

hmmm so I guess an EG swapped with a k20 daily driven that rans 12's and shits on Evo's and costs about $1,500 about the price of your mods is pointless...hmmm I guess I'll take that pointless little FWD civic over your EVO X ...Just my
Old 11-02-2010, 12:41 PM
US Navy Seabees

Received 75 Likes on 56 Posts
Originally Posted by Sonnick
I'd love to race you in my Accord. Your MS3 AND your IS350. Oh wait, you don't have the 350 anymore. Do you enjoy looking/acting/portraying yourself as an immature, surprisingly arrogant ass that has nothing better to do than troll forums?

I wish you lived around me so I could run your little MS3. Yea they're quick, but NOTHING like you make them out to be when stock. When modded I can imagine they'd be fast, but what modded turbo car isn't? The MS3 is nothing special.

You do realize you're making fun of an ACURA, which is leagues beyond your car in everything imaginable for the daily driver. Comfort, reliability, luxury, pu$$y magnet, and everything in between. The one area you harp on, where the TL may lack (hardly) when compared to your MS3 is straightline performance. Get a life dude. Or a fleshlight.
Old 11-02-2010, 01:34 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 930 Likes on 612 Posts
Good Lord, hasn't this thread run its course already?

We have guys bragging about their evo's, Mazda God Speedracer spamming his perma-grin econobox, people not able to grasp the simple idea they could be charged with manslaughter if they're directly involved in a race that ends in someone's death, etc, etc

Lock her up F23A4!
Old 11-04-2010, 09:08 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by mazdaspeed3God

Ummmm okay, first of all if you're so much in love with your Mazda you're in the wrong forum. Second, let's for a second compare your MS3 to a TL-S... now, Im gonna consider the best case scenario (on your part) and take the newest and I believe the Fastest so far MS3..2010 -Engine: 2.3L in-line 4 double overhead cam, turbocharged, Power: 263 HP @ 5,500 rpm; 280 ft lb of torque @ 3,000 rpm and curb weight is about ~3,250 lbs.. Oh and its FWD...

On to the TL-S:
3.5L DOHC 24-valve VTEC V-6, 286 bhp @ 6200 rpm and 256 lb-ft of torque @ 5000 rpm, curb weight ~3,500 lbs...

Ok so the MS3 is 300lbs lighter, has 263hp and 280 torque, but at only 3,000 rpm... now I've raced plenty of MS3 on the track, both stock and not.. Considering you know how to drive stick, and know how to launch a FWD car properly.. a stock MS3 on stock TL-S 6-speed will post about the same 0-60, but I could take them by a few tenth of a second (stock one's).. Last run I did with a MS3 (2010 stock on summer tires).. I ran a 1/4 at 14.1 @ 101 the MS3 came in at 14.3 @ 100..oh and from a roll... say 50ish.. I'd spank that MS3, and I would be doing it in a quiet luxurious atmosphere, in comfy bucket seats, listening to my surround sound ELS system.. while you're gonna be sitting in a Mazda (pun intended) listening to all the rattling and shaking thanks to your overly stiff suspension..

So umm.. Considerably faster?? Do you even own a car?? Oh and don't even get me started on comfort and daily driving experience.. Acura is in a whole other league compared to the MS3 in features and luxury.. Yes, okay, it is a pretty fast car, but definitely not as fast as you make it out to be..

and you "destroyed" a Mustang GT?? Hahaha .. a ten year old one with 90k miles??? the 05-07 mustang GT (convertible) goes 0-60 in 5.1, 1/4mile is 13.9 @ 100 on average, the 2010 Mustang GT gets up to 60 in 4.8 and 1/4 mile in 13.5 @ 104 <--- that's average runs... How did you destroy it?? are you sure the driver of the Mustang was even racing you?

Come on man, get your facts straight before you come to Acura forums and spam my post with your sh*t.. you're not gonna fool anyone here..go to a Mazda forum maybe someone will believe you there..

No offense to any Mazda owners out there, Im not hating the car, but people that troll forums posting random nonsense and dissing cars they'd probably cream their pants to own piss me off.. like Sonnick said, get a life man.

P.S. Sonnick I see u live in L.I.. I'm in jersey I'd love to do a few runs against your Accord.. which track do you go to?? we should definitely do a couple runs one day..

Last edited by Hotwired05; 11-04-2010 at 09:11 PM.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:17 PM
5th Gear

Ummmm okay, first of all if you're so much in love with your Mazda you're in the wrong forum. Second, let's for a second compare your MS3 to a TL-S... now, Im gonna consider the best case scenario (on your part) and take the newest and I believe the Fastest so far MS3..2010 -Engine: 2.3L in-line 4 double overhead cam, turbocharged, Power: 263 HP @ 5,500 rpm; 280 ft lb of torque @ 3,000 rpm and curb weight is about ~3,250 lbs.. Oh and its FWD...

On to the TL-S:
3.5L DOHC 24-valve VTEC V-6, 286 bhp @ 6200 rpm and 256 lb-ft of torque @ 5000 rpm, curb weight ~3,500 lbs...

Ok so the MS3 is 300lbs lighter, has 263hp and 280 torque, but at only 3,000 rpm... now I've raced plenty of MS3 on the track, both stock and not.. Considering you know how to drive stick, and know how to launch a FWD car properly.. a stock MS3 on stock TL-S 6-speed will post about the same 0-60, but I could take them by a few tenth of a second (stock one's).. Last run I did with a MS3 (2010 stock on summer tires).. I ran a 1/4 at 14.1 @ 101 the MS3 came in at 14.3 @ 100..oh and from a roll... say 50ish.. I'd spank that MS3, and I would be doing it in a quiet luxurious atmosphere, in comfy bucket seats, listening to my surround sound ELS system.. while you're gonna be sitting in a Mazda (pun intended) listening to all the rattling and shaking thanks to your overly stiff suspension..

So umm.. Considerably faster?? Do you even own a car?? Oh and don't even get me started on comfort and daily driving experience.. Acura is in a whole other league compared to the MS3 in features and luxury.. Yes, okay, it is a pretty fast car, but definitely not as fast as you make it out to be..

and you "destroyed" a Mustang GT?? Hahaha .. a ten year old one with 90k miles??? the 05-07 mustang GT (convertible) goes 0-60 in 5.1, 1/4mile is 13.9 @ 100 on average, the 2010 Mustang GT gets up to 60 in 4.8 and 1/4 mile in 13.5 @ 104 <--- that's average runs... How did you destroy it?? are you sure the driver of the Mustang was even racing you?

Come on man, get your facts straight before you come to Acura forums and spam my post with your sh*t.. you're not gonna fool anyone here..go to a Mazda forum maybe someone will believe you there..

No offense to any Mazda owners out there, Im not hating the car, but people that troll forums posting random nonsense and dissing cars they'd probably cream their pants to own piss me off.. like Sonnick said, get a life man.

P.S. Sonnick I see u live in L.I.. I'm in jersey I'd love to do a few runs against your Accord.. which track do you go to?? we should definitely do a couple runs one day..
Don't respond to mazdaspeed3God, he's a known troll on numerous car forums.

Quick Reply: '08 TL-S 6-speed VS '07 Charger R/T Hemi ???