NY/NJ New Jersey & New York

** June 7th Meet Picture Thread **

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 06:54 AM
Drifting

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
BLACKURA_NY WUSSUP BRO!!!, i need that hood peice!!!!!! lol looking FRESH bro!!! I got some sick rolling shots of you and your friend with the black 3rd GEN......SICK SICK SICK!!!!!!! On the way back we were the Highway patrol for Azine......

shout outs to GCP!!! thanks bro!!

Last edited by JDM Inspired; 06-08-2009 at 06:57 AM.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:57 AM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 037
is someone suggesting he paid for the car himself? lease?

I'll be posting pics up later today.
Stop being a hater 037, BTW the car is paid for in full and yes he paid for it himself. Not that this even matters or any of anyones business. JMO
Old 06-08-2009, 07:08 AM
Safety Car

Received 88 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by MAC TL
Stop being a hater 037, BTW the car is paid for in full and yes he paid for it himself. Not that this even matters or any of anyones business. JMO
not hating, was wondering, pricey car at that age. But hey...it happens.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:18 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ishtl
the meet was wack but the drive was fun but long , we was in wantagh and it said 40 mins left im like holy shit how far is this place it wont change the 40 mins and i couldve sworn if anything we was getting farther n farther from the park

The drive was the best part! Felt like fast and furious LOL
Old 06-08-2009, 07:19 AM
Safety Car

as I was passing by the cop woke up and was quickly pulling out his radar gun...
Old 06-08-2009, 07:42 AM
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 037
not hating, was wondering, pricey car at that age. But hey...it happens.
he seemed like he was in his late 20's - early 30's.

hows that pricey for that age? if he has his shit together and been working for years its possible
Old 06-08-2009, 07:49 AM
Cookie N Cream TL

who cares what he does for a living or his age...at the end of the day he has a fkin m5 and that sht is sick...end of story lol
Old 06-08-2009, 07:54 AM
Retired!!! ON TOP!!!

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Nice Turnout People...

I hope to make the next meet...
Old 06-08-2009, 08:48 AM
unofficial HONDA rep

the meet back in March definitely had A LOT more acura's.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:01 AM
Low is a Lifestyle.

Originally Posted by JDM Inspired
BLACKURA_NY WUSSUP BRO!!!, i need that hood peice!!!!!! lol looking FRESH bro!!! I got some sick rolling shots of you and your friend with the black 3rd GEN......SICK SICK SICK!!!!!!! On the way back we were the Highway patrol for Azine......

shout outs to GCP!!! thanks bro!!
lol shout out to grand central parkway?
Old 06-08-2009, 09:14 AM
CL9 ABP

Received 245 Likes on 112 Posts
looks great blackura i remembered the meet way way back 2-3 years ago haha. I need show up to the next one (summer classes in buffalo)
Old 06-08-2009, 09:20 AM
2007 A-Spec Type S

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I have video I shot. But, having trouble uploading.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:28 AM
Safety Car

Received 57 Likes on 35 Posts
Some peeps didnt show up. Where was carrie and why hasnt she put up mad posts shes usually all over these things. Yes his system was definately bananas and crystal clear much props to him.
Originally Posted by 07HONDATL
lol carrie was there i talk to her i dont think she might be home yet she had a long ride home and i dont know what time she left..
IM HERE, IM HERE!!!! LOL

ok guys so good meet, lots of sick cars! I didnt leave NY till like 12am so I didnt get home till like 2:10ish and yes I know that is fast

greco your exhaust is loud as hell, is sounds good tho, who was the guy with the AM TL with the crazy loud system that was loud as hell too but sounded good.

Shoofin, please dont ban me for a day, please....your VW is sexy??? Does that help???

nice pics of the crashed TSX, that sucks! We were talkin to that guy for a bit yesterday and someone came up like damn did you see that that fkd up TSX??? Randy was all like that's his because the owner was standing right there ahhahhahahhhhahahah, that was funny as hell!!! Anyway the car looks like an easy fix, not too bad.

and why the hell were we stopped on the side of the road for like 10 minutes? There were like 20 of us all pulled over, everyone was getting out and I was all like wtf? I am NOT getting out but I have no idea what is goin on. I noticed we met up with some westchester ppl after that tho so that was cool.

Leo, you did a good job leading the BK crew, It was a bit rough because there were so many of us and that traffic sucked. Blazin did slow down a few times to make sure everyone was together too though so that helped. We lost Nisie somewhere LOL he got to the park like 30 mins after us and was like oh I went to the wrong spot hahahhahah, maybe he couldnt keep up?? idk

ISH where the hell did you go??? Me and Randy were looking for you and someone was like he left, what were you there for like 10 mins? I think Blazin was only there for like 30 mins because we couldnt find him either.
I love these big meets but it is so hard to find people. Dont walk away from your friends because it will take you 30 mins to find them again!!
Old 06-08-2009, 09:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,090 Likes on 767 Posts
did anyone get the story behind the G8???

and wat was so special about the sentra? was it a Sunny GTI-R swap?
Old 06-08-2009, 09:35 AM
Looking for new mods

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Whos TL is this.... I seen you the weekedn before in the Midtown Tunnel.....

We roll side by side for a bit.. I had a CGP with Axis Gravity wheels.

Old 06-08-2009, 09:52 AM
Low is a Lifestyle.

first attempt at this type of editing...
Old 06-08-2009, 09:53 AM
Instructor

I saw that G8 for a hot second. Its not a bad looking car and its got some serious power. One of my boys was going to pick one up this week but i took him to a dealership that had some way hotter shyt then that. So i convinced him to pick up a E55 amg instead. Hes picking that up today i think.

CGP that shyt is hot keep it up
Old 06-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Senior Moderator

so then wat was the deal with the sentra?
Old 06-08-2009, 09:59 AM
Cookie N Cream TL

Originally Posted by CarrieLynn
IM HERE, IM HERE!!!! LOL

ok guys so good meet, lots of sick cars! I didnt leave NY till like 12am so I didnt get home till like 2:10ish and yes I know that is fast

greco your exhaust is loud as hell, is sounds good tho, who was the guy with the AM TL with the crazy loud system that was loud as hell too but sounded good.

Shoofin, please dont ban me for a day, please....your VW is sexy??? Does that help???

nice pics of the crashed TSX, that sucks! We were talkin to that guy for a bit yesterday and someone came up like damn did you see that that fkd up TSX??? Randy was all like that's his because the owner was standing right there ahhahhahahhhhahahah, that was funny as hell!!! Anyway the car looks like an easy fix, not too bad.

and why the hell were we stopped on the side of the road for like 10 minutes? There were like 20 of us all pulled over, everyone was getting out and I was all like wtf? I am NOT getting out but I have no idea what is goin on. I noticed we met up with some westchester ppl after that tho so that was cool.

Leo, you did a good job leading the BK crew, It was a bit rough because there were so many of us and that traffic sucked. Blazin did slow down a few times to make sure everyone was together too though so that helped. We lost Nisie somewhere LOL he got to the park like 30 mins after us and was like oh I went to the wrong spot hahahhahah, maybe he couldnt keep up?? idk

ISH where the hell did you go??? Me and Randy were looking for you and someone was like he left, what were you there for like 10 mins? I think Blazin was only there for like 30 mins because we couldnt find him either.
I love these big meets but it is so hard to find people. Dont walk away from your friends because it will take you 30 mins to find them again!!
it was a hot mess acuras all over i didnt no where 2 park so i parked by myself and i didnt find no1 i stayed til 5 and then i left cause i had 2 drop my bros friend back to brooklyn and i didnt wanna catch the traffic, the march meet was better or maybe the parking lot was garbage, the weekly meets are better in my opinion
Old 06-08-2009, 09:59 AM
Low is a Lifestyle.

I saw that G8 for a hot second. Its not a bad looking car and its got some serious power. One of my boys was going to pick one up this week but i took him to a dealership that had some way hotter shyt then that. So i convinced him to pick up a E55 amg instead. Hes picking that up today i think.

CGP that shyt is hot keep it up
thanks man.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:01 AM
Cookie N Cream TL

carrie for a lady u can drive cause i saw u pass me on the highway im like oh shit she kept up with us...aggressive driver lol
Old 06-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by jguerra23
Whos TL is this.... I seen you the weekedn before in the Midtown Tunnel.....

We roll side by side for a bit.. I had a CGP with Axis Gravity wheels.

That's my baby ...Yea that was two Saturday's ago, June 30th.. I think. I had a feeling that you were from Zine. Your exhaust tone gave it away..ATLP? lol ...Nice ride.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by KaMLuNg
so then wat was the deal with the sentra?
It was having mechanical issues…It didn’t want to start.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:10 AM
Instructor

Well last meet the beaches were closed so we didnt have to worry about paying to get in or any other cars being there. I think there were alot of acuras there but since we were all spread out it was way hard to get together. But one of my favorites out there was that Antracite with the hot system. Hehe and not just cause i have an Antracite. That dude that the Wanderer was with, with black tl with stretched out tires, that shyt was just plain crazy as well.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:35 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by ishtl
carrie for a lady u can drive cause i saw u pass me on the highway im like oh shit she kept up with us...aggressive driver lol
lol, I have no problem keeping up I just dont like to drive like an ass. I cut Shelly off at one point and was like FK that was shelly LOL, thats ok tho I apologized when I saw her.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Safety Car

I would like to ask whoever was driving the tC with license plate including ER to be a little more careful when sticking his car between a red RL and a truck all in two lanes.

This is a caravan not a crash and burn competion.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Safety Car

some of the photos I took, more to come in the evening

First up, the person who will ban Carrie for a day

This is for the guy in the tC in case a reference to a red RL does not ring a bell

Old 06-08-2009, 10:43 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by 037
I would like to ask whoever was driving the tC with license plate including ER to be a little more careful when sticking his car between a red RL and a truck all in two lanes.

This is a caravan not a crash and burn competion.
LMFAOOOOOOO 0 I think that was solo's boy, he was the only one with the scion that i saw that was drivin with us.
Did you get a pic of his car? Post it up and call him out, you know I would LOL.
Just like what happened on the way home from the CT meet...I went over to another site to find some guy with a black accord coupe and tell him he drives like and ass LOL I made him apologize to my friend who he tried to kill on the highway!!

and stop with that ban shit!! You should be askin him to UNban RU, Blazin, and Selim, NOT to ban me silly!! He was all like I'm gonna ban Carrie for a day hhhahahahahaa, I didnt even do anything!! Eh, he wont ban me, he likes me! IM NICE!

Last edited by CarrieLynn; 06-08-2009 at 10:47 AM.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:47 AM
ShellZV6

lol carrie i didnt even know u cut me off there were alot of grey TL's in our caravan but i didnt care i knew we were all together..lol i like the part when we were speeding like animals and all of the sudden the 3 lanes turned into 2 everyone almost had a crash fest..lol i was yelling everyone was laughing at me..no but that was crazy..lol
Old 06-08-2009, 10:50 AM
ridin round town in a

IM HERE, IM HERE!!!! LOL

12am?....damn...did you guys go to that poker game? 2hrs back to CT...holy crap...by the way did you check and see how many miles you did yesterday?
had to be close to 500..
Old 06-08-2009, 10:54 AM
Safety Car

LMFAOOOOOOO 0 I think that was solo's boy, he was the only one with the scion that i saw that was drivin with us.
Did you get a pic of his car? Post it up and call him out, you know I would LOL.
Just like what happened on the way home from the CT meet...I went over to another site to find some guy with a black accord coupe and tell him he drives like and ass LOL I made him apologize to my friend who he tried to kill on the highway!!

and stop with that ban shit!! You should be askin him to UNban RU, Blazin, and Selim, NOT to ban me silly!! He was all like I'm gonna ban Carrie for a day hhhahahahahaa, I didnt even do anything!! Eh, he wont ban me, he likes me! IM NICE!
Carrie, it wasn't Solo's boy...I checked em out, it was not a custom plate.

And I doubt Shoofin will ban anyone after all the money we quietly loaded into his car. shh
Old 06-08-2009, 10:54 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by 07HONDATL
lol carrie i didnt even know u cut me off there were alot of grey TL's in our caravan but i didnt care i knew we were all together..lol i like the part when we were speeding like animals and all of the sudden the 3 lanes turned into 2 everyone almost had a crash fest..lol i was yelling everyone was laughing at me..no but that was crazy..lol
yea, I know but I was the only one with CT plates so I was like FK shes sooooo gonna know that was me hahahhhahah. We were all drivin crazy, we were drivin at one point and I was behind Randy (white TSX) and he text me like please dont rear end me, I was like omg, I was laughing for like 5 mins.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by stlr59
12am?....damn...did you guys go to that poker game? 2hrs back to CT...holy crap...by the way did you check and see how many miles you did yesterday?
had to be close to 500..
no, no poker, I didnt want to take everyones $ LOL, we told you we went to eat remember? you should have come we had fun! although I am sure what your wife made was better than what we had.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:15 AM
Looking for new mods

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by |dr3w|83
That's my baby ...Yea that was two Saturday's ago, June 30th.. I think. I had a feeling that you were from Zine. Your exhaust tone gave it away..ATLP? lol ...Nice ride.
No ATLP.....

Type-s catbakcs with mid delete and aero AR25 resonator.

The ride is looking nice .. keep it up.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:20 AM
ShellZV6

lol, I have no problem keeping up I just dont like to drive like an ass. I cut Shelly off at one point and was like FK that was shelly LOL, thats ok tho I apologized when I saw her.

carrie why is it boys think girls cant keep up..i dont get it ive been told i drive like a dude.. i was rite there in all the action speeding with everyone up front .. what u guys talking about the AcuraZine girls can drive it like we stole it bish..lol
Old 06-08-2009, 11:27 AM
2007 A-Spec Type S

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Couldn't uplaod video to Youtube...it muted out the soundtrack. So I have it up on my gallery for now. Click below to view. Sorry I couldn't get any footage of the ride home, let too early.

Acurazine Meet 6/7/2009 Video
Old 06-08-2009, 12:19 PM
I have car ADD

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Yea it was def. a good turn out, and a lot of the AZ family... but parking/organization was a mess

Next meet, i say owners should all park in groups... TSX, 2G and the 3G, and then break it down by color.. that would be awesome

Hopefully we'll have one more meet before the end of summer.. plus we still get to look forward to the RJ BBQ in August...
Old 06-08-2009, 12:20 PM
Cruisin'

good turn out guys. glad to have met u all in person. hope to see u all in the next meet and hopefully my car wont be as stock haha.

some of your cars made me lose hope on my ride but gave me a lot of inspiration and a huge wishlist that keeps growing by the minute. haha i need to win the lottery or something.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by 037
And I doubt Shoofin will ban anyone after all the money we quietly loaded into his car. shh
so that is why Ed recommended some bans to the other mods this morning... makes total sense now...

/red text
Old 06-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by KaMLuNg
so that is why Ed recommended some bans to the other mods this morning... makes total sense now...

/red text

well just in case anyone was confused, this is how it should work.

CarrieLynn - NO BAN......ever

ruserious - please unban
Blazing GT - please unban
Selim's TL - please unban
they have learned their lessons and are sorry, i miss them, they cant come back till 7/1, very sad

Quick Reply: ** June 7th Meet Picture Thread **