Northwest Alaska, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota & Washington State

North End Fast 5 Premiere Car Meet Alderwood Mall Loews Theater by Acura of Lynnwood

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 01:01 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
North End Fast 5 Premiere Car Meet Alderwood Mall Loews Theater by Acura of Lynnwood

I posted this on NSXPRIME and I've also invited a private Seattle Exotics group that I belong too so expect to see some Lambo's, Ferrari's and other Exotics! Here's the info...Parking will be very limited and I'm sorry in advance but the 15 secured and secluded spots are reserved for Exotics only. There are an additional 30 or so spots directly accross from the secluded valet spots that will still be watched over by security.

http://www.fastfivemovie.com/

PLEASE REMEMBER IT'S IN THE IMAX THEATER!

http://www.fandango.com/fastfive:the...date=4/29/2011

Acura of Lynnwood to host Fast n Furious 5 Movie Premier at Alderwood Mall Loews IMAX Theater Friday April 29th 10:30pm! As a sponsor at the mall we've reserved 15 secure parking spots in the valet area with security to watch over our exotics while we enjoy the movie! There is an additional 25 or 30 spots as part of the valet that is not gated off, but it will still be watched over and it's directly accross from the secluded parking area. No charge for the secured parking, just purchase your own movie theater ticket and join us in the section that I have reserved in the middle of the theater exclusive for us! Of course you will park your own car unless you prefer to use the valet.

We will meet at 8:30 in the valet parking area then share a drink or dinner in Claim Jumper before the movie starts.

Help me "KICK IT UP A NOTCH!" Emeral style!! Other local car clubs will be present, so let's make an Exotic presents with the Seattle NSX club! I've also invited Cars & Friends at RTC which is the Seattle area Exotic's club so expect some Lambo's, Ferrari's and some other Exotics! Parking is limited and it's first come first serve. I can reserve up to 50 seats in the theater so please let me know if you can attend so I can reserve the correct amount of parking and seating in the theater. Pre-purchase your tickets ASAP!

I do need a head count so I can have the correct amount of seats reserved in the theater!

Charles

Last edited by nsxlife_acuraoflynnwood; 04-22-2011 at 01:04 AM.
Old 04-22-2011, 06:48 AM
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Count me in Charles.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:52 AM
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
See ya then buddy. By the way, I tried my way at installing my own exhaust this time around. I did something wrong help?
Old 04-26-2011, 02:50 AM
USDM -> JDM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
count me in with 4 others!
Old 04-26-2011, 10:33 PM
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Charles,

Vincent, Stefan and myself will all be coming in one group. I may also have 2 other buddies coming as well (TT G35's).

So in total: 3 cars and 3 attendees. I haven't heard from the other two, so I'll just assume they aren't coming until I'm notified otherwise.

So STOKED for the MOVIE! lol tickets PURCHASED

Thanks again,
Eric

PS Thanks again for the help, as usual. You've helped me kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
Old 04-27-2011, 01:15 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by erick3
Charles,

Vincent, Stefan and myself will all be coming in one group. I may also have 2 other buddies coming as well (TT G35's).

So in total: 3 cars and 3 attendees. I haven't heard from the other two, so I'll just assume they aren't coming until I'm notified otherwise.

So STOKED for the MOVIE! lol tickets PURCHASED

Thanks again,
Eric

PS Thanks again for the help, as usual. You've helped me kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

NICE!!! I'm glad you guys are all gonna make it! I always enjoy BS'n with you guys and checking out your rides. We should have some REALLY COOL CARS coming...stuff that's WAY out of all of our budgets. Expecting a budy of mine to bring his green Lambo LP670SV...Only one in the WORLD that color!!! And one of less than 10 in the country from my understanding.

And as always Eric....Always glad to help you out brother! It's what I do!!! Let's just start from square one from now on instead of doing it the other way.

See you guys Friday!
Old 04-28-2011, 12:46 AM
Former Sponsor

I need an acurate head count so let's start a list.

Talked to the GM today at the theater. We have 40 seats reserved...13 show attending here. How many guests are we expecting? I have a couple other groups coming that will be parking in the lot accross from the secured lot we'll be in too. The GM doesnt want to give me another row unless I know it will be full and each row has 20 seats. I reserved dead center of the theater for the best viewing. I also talked to the valet, they close at 11 with the mall so I'll be paying a few of my employees to post up by our cars so we're covered for the entire show!

I have 16 so start there.

1-16. Charles
Old 04-28-2011, 01:31 AM
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
[QUOTE=nsxlife_acuraoflynnwood;12904237]I need an acurate head count so let's start a list.

Talked to the GM today at the theater. We have 40 seats reserved...13 show attending here. How many guests are we expecting? I have a couple other groups coming that will be parking in the lot accross from the secured lot we'll be in too. The GM doesnt want to give me another row unless I know it will be full and each row has 20 seats. I reserved dead center of the theater for the best viewing. I also talked to the valet, they close at 11 with the mall so I'll be paying a few of my employees to post up by our cars so we're covered for the entire show!

I have 16 so start there.

1-16. Charles
17. Eric
18. Stefan
19. Vincent
20-23. Robert

Looks like rain tho..