Northwest Alaska, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota & Washington State

Hey CarbonTSEX - pulled the trigger on a 4 wheel Rotora big brake kit

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2018, 11:00 PM
10th Gear

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Hey CarbonTSEX - pulled the trigger on a 4 wheel Rotora big brake kit

After some extensive research online and through Acurazine, and evaluating big brake kits from Stoptech, Brembo, AP Racing, and Rotora PLUS your recommendation....I've decided to go with a 4 wheel Rotora kit. Going with the 4 piston 355 fronts and 4 piston 350 rears, slotted discs and red calipers. Turns out, Rotora's rear big brake kit maintains the stock parking brake linkage for our TLs, which is a big plus as well. I've had a 4 wheel AP Racing big brake kit on a previous car, and while they are incredible brakes especially for track days, they do not maintain the stock parking brake. I have no intentions of taking my car to a track day, although it's not completely out of the question. I just love the look and our TLs are just too heavy for the stock brakes. Another big plus here, Rotora just happened to be running a spring special, so I got in at a very reasonable price. Just ordered, so I expect to have it all installed in a few weeks. Will share pics throughout the process.

Sharing some pics from Rotora, the white TL pictured is not mine, but mine will look just like that.
BTW, I never made it up to the show at Monroe last weekend. Last minute child challenges prevented me from going. I have a very young daughter, and she was having a rough day. Let me know when your organizing another GTG.