Northwest Alaska, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota & Washington State

Anyone near Lynnwood, WA who could look at a car for me?

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2017, 10:43 PM
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Anyone near Lynnwood, WA who could look at a car for me?

Hi folks,

I'm a current 3G TL owner, and I love the car and I am looking to essentially buy a much nicer version of what I have now.

I have a deposit down on a car at Acura of Lynnwood, however I am out of state. They have lots of good pictures up on their web site, but I would feel much better if someone local could swing by and check it out and give it an unbiassed once over. I'm working with Hanh (like Han Solo, if you need a way to remember) who is my salesperson, so if you happen to stop by, please be sure to only ask for him, or tell them you are just looking it over for the buyer and ask if they can show you where the car is. Also, whoever goes out there, if you can take pics of any areas of concern you might find, that would be great!

The car is a pearl white over tan '06 TL (non-S), auto.
Pre-Owned 2006 Acura TL BASE 4dr Car in Lynnwood #J0181 | Acura of Lynnwood

If you are able to help, please reply to this thread so others know someone has offered to help. I'll get any PM's, so feel free to contact me that way, but you can also text me directly at 239-404-6902.

I really want to move forward with the purchase, but have been feeling really nervous about buying a car sight unseen.
Old 07-10-2017, 05:17 PM
The Original Shawdy

Received 421 Likes on 344 Posts
Originally Posted by NSX_Lvr
Hi folks,

I'm a current 3G TL owner, and I love the car and I am looking to essentially buy a much nicer version of what I have now.

I have a deposit down on a car at Acura of Lynnwood, however I am out of state. They have lots of good pictures up on their web site, but I would feel much better if someone local could swing by and check it out and give it an unbiassed once over. I'm working with Hanh (like Han Solo, if you need a way to remember) who is my salesperson, so if you happen to stop by, please be sure to only ask for him, or tell them you are just looking it over for the buyer and ask if they can show you where the car is. Also, whoever goes out there, if you can take pics of any areas of concern you might find, that would be great!

The car is a pearl white over tan '06 TL (non-S), auto.
Pre-Owned 2006 Acura TL BASE 4dr Car in Lynnwood #J0181 Acura of Lynnwood

If you are able to help, please reply to this thread so others know someone has offered to help. I'll get any PM's, so feel free to contact me that way, but you can also text me directly at 239-404-6902.

I really want to move forward with the purchase, but have been feeling really nervous about buying a car sight unseen.
I live not too far away from Acura of Lynnwood and actually know a lot of the staff there and if I can find some spare time I can go check it out for you. I have a busy schedule so it may be tricky. Ill keep you posted.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:32 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by carbonTSEX
I live not too far away from Acura of Lynnwood and actually know a lot of the staff there and if I can find some spare time I can go check it out for you. I have a busy schedule so it may be tricky. Ill keep you posted.
Thanks so much! Yes, I'm pretty well committed, but if you had time to give it a once over, I'd really appreciated it. They have lots of pictures online, but I know I could photograph my car in such a way to make it look near flawless, and that wouldn't be an accurate representation. I'm probably most picky about the interior being really clean, so if you see anything in there that doesn't look right, let me know. Thanks!

FYI, I'm working with a sales guy there named Hanh Nguyen. But, I'm sure pretty much any of the sales staff could point you in the right direction.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:38 PM
Instructor

If you could find some time to swing by, I would really appreciate it. I'm starting to get cold feet without any way to verify the condition as it is represented.

I really want to find a clean TL to replace mine, but not getting any love on the help department. If anyone else could swing by and help me out, I'd really appreciate it.
There's gotta be someone in this group that is nearby Lynnwood Acura who could give it a once over for me. Any help appreciated. I'm about a day away from either moving forward or backing out.
Would like to proceed if everything checks out okay though.
Old 07-12-2017, 02:31 PM
The Original Shawdy

Received 421 Likes on 344 Posts
My best time will be tomorrow after work.
Old 07-12-2017, 02:45 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 360 Likes on 319 Posts
$12,500 for a base 2006 TL is nuts! I think you can find a way better deal.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:38 PM
Instructor

My best time will be tomorrow after work.
That would be great. Thanks!
Old 07-12-2017, 04:52 PM
Instructor

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts
Impressive in pictures.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:24 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by 3.2cls6speedmt
Impressive in pictures.
It's identical to my current TL but less than half the miles mine has, better condition, and Nav.
I just wish it were a 6MT like yours.
Old 07-13-2017, 02:26 PM
Instructor

Good luck.
Old 07-14-2017, 04:19 PM
Instructor

what did you decide?
Old 07-14-2017, 04:30 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by 3.2cls6speedmt
what did you decide?
Bought car. Loan paperwork all done. Excited to get a newerish TL.
The following users liked this post:
3.2cls6speedmt (07-16-2017)
Old 07-16-2017, 01:28 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by NSX_Lvr
Bought car. Loan paperwork all done. Excited to get a newerish TL.
Exciting. now the dreaded wait for delivery.