Notices

FS/WTT: Rooted G1/Google Dream phone, mint condition, paypal friendly

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 11:21 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rooted G1/Google Dream phone, mint condition, paypal friendly

Make up for not buying the navi TL you cheapskate and have a navi phone that does it all.
I have for sale google's first amazing phone to take advantage of google's vast applications, the G1/Dream phone (use model) for sale that works perfectly. It is rooted but has a generic rom on it because everyone has their own preference so I simply rooted and left open to you the buyer about whether you want to keep it as is or go hardcore with software. The G1 is one of the most solid customizable, easy to modify smart touch phone on the market. Don't be fooled by the newer android phones because they share almost the same hardware as this bad boy and their software has not been nearly as perfected as this one especially when it comes to aftermarket accesories and how much better the recpetion is for signal.
I have another 500 brand new droid phone that does not get near the signal as this G1 does.
The phone comes with two batteries; a stock one and a double capacity battey with two back cases to fit both. I am also including the original snap on protective case and a usb charger and 2 GB mini sd card. The phone also has a screen protector which I have had on it since I bought it
The phone works perfectly as is and is very stable unlike most other newer smart phones but don't change the rom unless you know what you are doing. XDA-Devlopers is a good web site for all sorts of DIY and will give you a great idea of why this phone has a cult following.
Even broken ones are going for 100 on ebay. The only flaw the phone has is some minor cosmetic scuffs on the edge but that can be easily hid with the case and does not affect the perfomance of the phone. Act quickly because I will be putting this one on ebay, if I don't get any serious offers. Happy shopping.
P.S. Own apiece of history that still kicks a**

I will consider a camera or muffler for trade.

$160 OBO; I will work with you on S & H, depending
Old 09-10-2010, 12:04 AM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
I have a G1 and love it so I can vouch for the phone, but how much are you asking for it?
Old 11-16-2010, 03:54 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great phone for backup and to test new software rather than your new pretty one.